Having problems with Nutra Foods?

6885 Elm St.
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Nutra FoodsACSI Resolution

Received an unsolicited package in the mail from Nutra Foods 364 East Main Street Suite 407 Middletown, DE 19709. Never heard of them. Never asked for a free sample. Never gave them my credit card number. Discovered four $1.00 and one $13.95 charge on my Visa card. Somehow this company got my name and card number then sent me a product I did not authorize and charged me for it. I have canceled my card (only way to protect yourself from future charges), disputed the charge with Visa, and filed a complaint with the FTC. These are crooked people and need to be stopped. If you have had a similar experience please go the trouble to file a complaint with the FTC. That is the only way to shut them down.

Nutra Foods — unauthorized charges

I was alos scammed by this company. Now the number associated with the debit charges against my account ha...

Nutra FoodsCredit Cards Charges

I was charged $74.75 for a product I didn't receive two months after I ordered a sample of the product. I called to get a refund and they refused. Courtney said she would cancel anything that appeared under my name. She gave me a confirmation number.

I called back again to speak to a manager and he said that I had signed up for a membership and didn't cancel it within the 14 days. I told him nothing of that sort appeared when I ordered the sample. When I told him that he said he would cancel everything. Nothing then even showed that I had just canceled it with Courtney ten minutes prior to that.

Nothing on the website said anything about a membership. I told him I received no product and I he said it was company policy not to issue refunds regardless of the reason. I told him I did not order the product and would refuse any future shipments and he was to cancel any membership that appeared on the books.

I went on the website and there are many complaints about this company and the idential problem. People have been charged for numerous months even after they canceled. I want my money refunded. I can't afford this.

Nutra Foods — fraud

Yes, I can admit it. I was scammed. I saw an advertisement with Opera and Dr. Oz on it and I went for it. It...

Nutra Foods — Unauthorized billing

Several months ago I sent for a free trial of acai on the internet. A package did arrive with a trial bottle...