Acai berryCancel order

S

Cancel it by saying it was a fruadulant charge. Tell your credit card company you have no idea how they got your card regardless. Since these guys are crooks it takes acting like one to get your money back. . . So be it

• Su
    sunshine21 Aug 15, 2016

hey-like everyone else saw where this girl in my area lost weight using 2 prodects. the acai berry and colon clense. so i decided to try it. so i order both of them on aug 6, 2009, and i payed the trial periods money for shipping and handling they came the next week. in the meantime while waiting for it to arrive some one called from the company wanting to send something else i said no that i only wanted the trial things. on aug 15, 2009 there was a charge of $87.13 on my bank statement. so i called the companys the one was really nice and cancelled my account{colon cleanse} the other one not so-it tells you to go to myordersupport.com where they say the same thing over and over until it hangs up on you. so i went to their live chat i got my rma # and where i ship the bottle to once they receive it the money goes back to your account. the money they took from account was for the whole amount of acai berry, if don't cancel it they just keep shipping and taking your money, good luck hopes this helps you. sincerely, Beverly Burgess, Concord, VA.

• Le
    LeslieDR Aug 15, 2016

DO NOT ORDER this product!!! It is a scam and rip-off. I cancelled my order multiple times and they not only did not cancel my subscription and continued to send me the product but they REFUSED to credit my account and refund my money. I have cancelled the subscription 4 times now and each time they assure me that it is cancelled and I will not receive anymore product...this is NOT true!!! I am now having to cancel my credit card of 15 years to get them to stop charging my account. I wish there was a way that we could put places like this out of business!!!

• Pa
    Pat Bostick Aug 15, 2016

I ordered and authorized a charge for shipping for free samples of Life Cleanse and Acai Berry Detox from an advertisement on the Web. I received my credit card bill to find I had been charged $39.95 for each of the two items plus a charge of $87.13 for Detoxidant. I had not authorized these charges and have tried to call and dispute them. However, the calls are put on hold and never continued after I mention a charge on my credit card. I have called three times and cannot get a person to stay with me on the phone past "How may I help you". They definitely do not want to talk to anyone that is calling about a charge on their credit card. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company and am refusing to pay for these unauthorized charges. These products are becoming notorious for their false advertisement of free and have bilked many, many credit card customers. I am requesting a refund immediately.

• Do
    dolly8432 Aug 15, 2016

I to have been scamed. I tried the so called free sample for about 8 or 9 days and called and canceled Aug. 31. Today Oct. 3, I received my credit card bill with a charge for $86.42, plus a foreign transaction fee of $2.59. I am pissed. I am calling them today and also my credit card company.

• Th
    Thia Green Jul 20, 2016

This company is ruining my credit, there 86 charge for something that was supposed to be free ended up being charge for an over the limit fee 3 times on my credit card. I returned the unused product more than half the bottle and still did not receive a credit.my R MA# [protected] my tracking number 1Z5r88520324170781

• 3r
    3rdlibra Jun 21, 2016

Call your bank so that you can begin a dispute with them. They will be able to refund your money based on the fact that you did cancel the service before receiving any product. Also explain that the company has billed you for the full product but you are not receiving any merchandise to return to the company. Your bank should be more than able to help you out with this. Good luck.

Angel M Jun 21, 2016

This company called me, tried to sell me the "free" trail for $2.97. I canceled before anything was ever sent to me. The refunded me the $2.97 on May 4. End of story or so I thought. Then on June 12, 2009 I see a charge for $88.55 from them. I called [protected] to be told that there is nothing they can do since I have to have a bottle to get a refund. Now mind you I have NEVER received anything from this company. I then an given yet another number to call and was told that they have shipped me a free trial and a 30 day supply. Again, I have NOTHING. Lindsey, the customer agent, said that the only call they have from me was today. Again, I told her that they called me. She again states that I am not getting the refund because it was not within the 30 days that I had to cancel to get one. How in the world am I supposed to send something back that I NEVER got in the first place. The order was canceled before it was even shipped. Now all I have is an address for the company.

MagdiAtalla Jun 17, 2016

I PURCHASED A TRIAL PACK OF ACAI BERRY & COLON CLEANSE ON A TRIAL OFFER . THE LOT INCLUDING POSTAGE TO AUSTRALIA WAS ABOUT $18.00 AU. Did not work for me and canceled the order within specified time by phone. I GOT CHARGED $282.44 AU IN TWO SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS. NO AUTHORITY GIVEN, NO CHARGE AUTHORIZED . !!! STRAIGHT UP THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST Thieves. I will create a website telling my story and inform others on facebook and twitter to stay away from ordering anything on the Web.

• La
    Lanette Upchurch Jun 16, 2016

I ordered these products online and missed the trial period date due to my husband being ill and put in the hospital. I know I should have paid more attention but it has been pretty ruff at my home the past few weeks. I honestly can not afford the 149.95. & $149.95 charges made on my card due to finances at this time. Please help us out and give us a refund. If in the future I can reorder I will. I truely need the money back at this time and am sorry for not cancelling on time.
    Lanette Upchurch

• Cc
    CC Moe Jun 16, 2016

I was watching our local news tonight and was interested in the story of a woman who signed up for a free trial for an Acai Berry product along with a Cleansing product --- both promising to help you lose weight. She had a horrible time trying to cancel her order and lost LOTS of money before it was over. Here is the news link: http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/92708899.html

I had a similar experience and wondered if there was any way I could receive the money I lost?

Sincerely,
    Cheryl Moe

• Au
    Aussie Jean Jun 16, 2016

I too have been ripped off by this company professing to send a 'free trial' pack of Acai Berry & Life cleanse products. My credit card was debited £ 151.16, when I queried it with the 'customer service assistant' I was told I should have read the fine print as it is only free for 15days!!! I then asked him if he could sleep at night knowing people were being misinformed, he declined to comment & cut me off. I guess I've learnt an expensive lesson but will tell all & sundry about this company.

• Jr
    J. Reeves Jun 16, 2016

I went to an online ad that I thought to be Acai Berry power 500 and signed up for a free trial. It said I would be charged $3.95 for shipping and clearly stated charges would appear as "Online Health [protected]" on my credit card statement. It took 12 days to receive the product not 4-6 like the website claimed. Also when I opened the package the name on the bottle was not the same company I ordered from. My bottle said, Extreme Acai Berry and the charges on my bill appeared as " YOUR VIP FIT", go figure. Although I felt suspicious of the company, I thought at least the product containing the wonder ingredient would still be worth trying. I also followed through with the first month's supply to reap the full benefits of the product. Did I mention the charges for this bottle $89.31 were reflected as IP-2ENHANCEMYBODY [protected], something totally different. I must say the first week delivered some very unpleasant effects. I won't call them "side effects" because no weight loss was ever achieved. I have called the original #[protected] and cancelled my order. I will have to keep checking my card statement to make sure this is done.

Still not Satisfied
    Jennifer

• In
    ingbritt Jun 15, 2016

This is a big scam. I ordered free tablets and typed in my credit card details for postage. This company has got many branches under different names and they have distributed my details to these branches and I have been charged twice by two different companies on my credit card. One company is called Pristine Health and their phone number is +[protected]. Another compant called www.mydietid.com has also debited my credit card. I have never heard of them. This is such a huge scam and my credit card company gets 1000 phone calls a day about these companies.

• Js
    jsherrill22 Jun 15, 2016

I ordered the free trial a month and a half ago for the shipping and handling cost. Now, on the 26 of feb, I looked at my bank statement and they took another $160.00 in charges for a purchase I never ordered. This happended with the pure berry also. They gave me a free trial and then two weeks later charged me for $150.00 for a anual membership fee stating that it was in the terms of agreement. I read the terms of agreement when I signed up for the trials and neither one said anything about future charges at the time I signed up.

• Ly
    Lynda C Jun 15, 2016

This company offered a free trial of their product, shipping only was to be paid. After 14 days of the trial, they automatically charged credit card $83.95. The company refuses to administer a refund due to the small print that they indicated that Iagreed to in order to receive the free supply. This fact I have contested and have offered to send them back the portion not used. They decline being able to accept the unused portion and refuse to give full refund. Deceptive practice. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AND THEY ARE ONLY AFTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!!!

• Ms
    mshattori Jun 15, 2016

$4.95 isn't so bad! I ended up getting charged $49.90 with some international charges!! I wasn't quick enough to cancel! Don't trust that ad! If you somehow figure it's worth a shot, be sure to cancel ASAP when you find out it really doesn't work!

• To
    Tom Buzelli Jun 15, 2016

DO NOT ORDER THE FREE SAMPLE BOTTLE WITH THE "COME ON" OF JUST PAYING FOR THE SHIPPING FEE. This company is disreputable. I ordered the free sample and paid the $4.95 shipping charge. Even before I received the free sample, I noticed my credit card had been charged the $4.95 shipping charge plus another $83.95
    for one bottle I didn't order. Since they conveniently do not have a telephone number on their web site (that should have been my first clue), I E-mailed them on two separate occasions. They have refused to answer me. I'm going to have to dispute the charge and try to get satisfaction through my credit card company. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Go
    GorgeousGAL Jun 15, 2016

I had ordered only for the trial pack of acai berry and paid them for postal charges through a credit card. Now they have withdrawn Rs. 35000/- from my credit card. I am shocked and surprised at the arrogance. Anyone knows how to get back the amount?

• At
    a_thomas_20 Jun 15, 2016

The advertising on this product is a joke...Don't fall for it like the millions that already have...myself included...Best advice I can give you is to cancel your debit or credit card (re:Wellsfargo) ASAP. If you call they will say they went ahead and canceled your order, but really it will take several times of calling and waiting on hold forever before they will even do it. Then you rake in charges for another month you didn't even know you were still signed up for until payment has been taken out again. You can not get your money back once it has been "authoried". Please educate yourself before making the mistakes I and so many others have.

• Ju
    Judi Grover Jun 13, 2016

I started to order a free sample of Acai Berry and I thought I had cancelled it. I got the freee sample however now I am being charged
    for $84.84, 2.04 and 1.98 that has been taken out of my checking account. I have not been able to reach the company.

• Va
    Valerie Kelchlin Jun 13, 2016

I ordered the nature cleanse and acai berry detox as a free one month trial for the cost of shipping which was taken out of my account. I was not sure if it would work but i did here about the acai berry being good for you. My account was charged the shipping for the trial which i agreed to. Two weeks later my account was charged $88. 00 for the nature cleanse and $87. 13 for the acai berry which i did not authorize. I immediately tried to call and was on hold for 17 minutes and told to go to the website. I do not want this product and want my account refunded these unauthorized charges

• Do
    Dolores Bernazzani Jun 13, 2016

I signed up a for a trial offer of Acai Berry some time in May. In the interim I had some medical issues and was unable to discontinue the account in a timely manner. Therefore, I was charged $89.31 on my debit account on June 5, 2009 under the name Nutrition B @ [protected] CA. Shortly thereafter I returned the unopened products with a note to cancel my order, to discontinue use of my debit card and to credit my account. I was reimbursed the $89.31 on July 2, 2009. Also on July 2, 2009, I was charged $88.55 by another company "DietNut" on my bank statement with the number [protected] UT and again on August 10, 2009. After contacting both companies I was told that they could not give me their full company name and address and that I should use their website [email protected] I am looking for a refund of $177.10 from DietNut with an order to discontinue use of my debit account by NutritionB or DietNut.

• Si
    Sister chique Jun 13, 2016

I too requested a free trial of acai powder for just shipping and was billed $82.31 2 times before I realized it! I have complained to the company, which has no physical address, only to be told that if I returned the product, I would have a refund. I only received the free product that I paid shipping for, not the supposed 2 other billed shipments. I am furious! The last call I made I was told to complain online to: [email protected]
    Can you help me?
    Christine

Berry Acai Scam Jun 10, 2016

###in Berry Piece of crap ###in screwed me over. It said I could have a ###in free trial but stupid piece of ### charged me 149.99 ###i dollars!!! Instead of 2 ###in dollars!!! Dont believe of that 1.99 bull ### its all a ###in lie. They just wanna screw you over to.

• So
    Sockersmom Jun 10, 2016

The web site offered a free 14 day trial priced at $14.95 the product was never delivered. So there was no trial period.
    The first product was deliverd two weeks after the order and the second product the next month.

My credit card was billed twice in the same 14 day billing period.
    It appears that the two week billings were made in that manner instead of monthly to produce the maximum amount of charges to my credit card on one bill before the billing would be detected and disputed.

The essence of customer service conversation:
    I called customer service on Jun 26, 2009 at 9:19am Hawaiii time to cancel and get a refund. An east Indian who said his name is "John" answered. John said he was "the product representive". He refused to credit back my card upon return of the products. He offered a $30.00 discount instead.
    I told him that was not acceptable and that I had not received the trial product, therefor the contract had been voided.
    Also the delivery package did not contain an invoice with the price of the product and I considered that this is a diliberatly deceptive practice. Therefor I was shocked when both of the charges appeared on one credit card statement within a two week period. I informed John that I had NOT opened the products and would mail them back to the company for a refund to my credit card.
    I reinterated my request and opions several times. John keep repeting his answers refusing to honor the refunds.
    I have canceled my credit card to protect myself from any more fraud.

Bea Cano Jun 10, 2016

I ordered a "free bottle" of Acai Berry Breeze and I have 2-3 websites with the same company and they do not state that you must call to cancel. I ordered 6/22/2009 and on 7/6/2009 they deducted the amount of $84 from my account to pay for the "free bottle" staying I was to cancel within 14 days in order for it not be taken from my bank account. The ad does not mention this.

[email protected]

What a rip off!!!

• Ha
    hanna Jun 09, 2016

I called the company today to complain that i was charged $87.13 and i did not have the product but 1 day and we are suppose to have a 14 day free trial. i got told that they could not help me but i would not be charged anymore for the product. i asked for my money back and was told NO. i asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied. I asked for the home office address and telephone and was told they could not give that information out. I asked for someone in higher authority that Ms. Aliza and was told no. i was given a web site and was told i would not be getting my money back.

• Ni
    Nita Jane Jun 09, 2016

My complaint was with another company (ACAIBURN).  they did the same thing,   remember you get nothing free, they just get you hooked and start charging your credit card.  I even called to cancel.  They gave me a cancellation #, then I received another of 3 bottles, charging 250.71 to my card.  I called them today and they said they did not show that I had canceled.  This is all a scam, please read the fine print so this don't happen to you.

I still am not sure that they have given me credit on mr card.

Any comments on if I should do anything else on this?

• De
    Debra C Jun 09, 2016

I was looking over my checking transaction and noticed that the aciberry bodycleansing was with drawn from my account without my ok all I want is to canceal the order which I never recieved cause I never placed the order they can keep the $5.95 if they are that desperate. I am trying to watch my money and spend it right cause I have been laid off and that is the only income that i had

Christina M. Jun 09, 2016

I was another "sucker", total scam, paid less than $4 for a one month trial offer, little did I know that within 10 days my credit card would be charged the full $79.62 price, I immediately called to send the unopened product back for a refund, paid another $8 for UPS shipping, it was now been OVER 60 days with NO REFUND, have called 4 times, told it was credited, I told them it had NOT, they said "so sorry, will re issue a refund within 5 business days..." needless to say I'm still waiting...still calling...now it's being told call next week...then we can reissue since it's been over 30 days, but may still take another 30 days to receive!!! Buyer Beware!!!

• Ko
    kookiekitty Jun 09, 2016

I was fraudulently charged from naturcleanse and acai berry. Some free trial offer. They signed me up on all sorts of sights and i have been charged over 200 dollars between all of them. What can we all do to stop these thieves!!! I can't afford a lawyer so what can I do to put them out of business?

• To
    TOLENA PIPPINS Jun 09, 2016

I was charged $44.85 for a free trial and iIam waiting for monday so iican call them about this mess, there should be away we can make them be held accounable for misleading consumer about the cost .that fraud and theif

John Jun 09, 2016

These people charged me $44.85 for a free trial that should have been $4.99 I saw the charge on my cc account late friday night. I tried to call them on the number that I found at the bank statement. They were closed until monday morning. On monday morning It took about 70 minutes to get a person on the phone. I told of the charges to my account. The person was very RUDE. He did not identify himself. He claimed I had clicked the wrong link. I was told that I must wait for the order and then get a return number to send them back at my cost to ship them back, before I can get a refund. I plan to go to my bank today and file a claim for unauthorized charges to my account.
    John.

• Je
    jennifergartin Jun 09, 2016

STOP charging my credit card for the acai berry edge 3 product...i charged for the free trial, NOT for a monthly order...
    jennifer gartin [email protected]
    11 james lane
    the plains ohio 45780
    [protected]

• Ka
    katina222 Jun 09, 2016

purchased the acai berry and life clense product online. aprox 3 days after receiving the product i sent an e-mail on line cancelling both products...i then went to the [email protected] and cancelleled throught hei cancellation process...they never got back to me and i have been continued to be charged for different products that were not even the product i originally ordered. had to call my credut card company and dispute the charges...they are still pending...i may even go as far as cancelling my credit card. I have e=mails to prove i cancelled.

Bev Patek Jun 09, 2016

On Jan. 23, 09 I also ordered a free bottle of Acaiberry for the cost of shipping which was $4.99. Feb.23 I recieved my credit card statement and found the $4.99 charge along with another charge of $79.96. On Feb 24th I recieved a call from my credit card company asking about a fradulant charge of $85.91.
    I then called the company at [protected] asking what these charges were for. She said they were membership charges. I told her I did not want any more product and to take my charges off my account. She said "Sorry, I can't do that, all I can do is remove your membership". She said I am still liable for the charges and I am still charged with 2 months of their so-called membership. I am livid to say the least. B.P.

• Mi
    Michele Jun 09, 2016

I have a similar compaint to the one I found on this web site.
    I orderd my FREE trial bottle of ACI berry. The bottle arrived and I after taking the product for two weeks saw no results.
    My charge statement arrived and I was billed $5.95 for the shipping of the FREE trial and also charged $88.62 for the product. No where did any infomation provided to me indicate I have 15 days to return or cancel.

I traveled to see family over the holiday. I saw on-line my charge card indicated yet ANOTHER charge for 94.57 for the ACI Berry supplements. I called to cancel on 12/26/08 whatever they had me listed for.
    When I returned home after the holidays there was the bottle they had shipped.
    I called to request a refund for at least one of the charges and the girl told me I had 15 days to return the bottle after THEIR SHIPMENT DATE. Heavens, over the holidays it could take more than 15 days from THEIR SHIPMENT DATE to arrive.
    I will be contacting a Better Business Bureau regarding this company.
    And yes, I agree there is no where in the ordering process that sindicates the 15 day limit.
    I suggest you do not orderer any product from SSL Nutrition in Boca Raton, FL

• Ra
    rags Jun 09, 2016

I ordered a sample as i see so many have. This is a rip off I have called the number and get the same response as this is how I ended up at this website I spent 45 minutes at my bank today and there is nothing that can be done unless Ii have a cancellation # from this fraudlent company in addition I had to close my accounts which caused me undue stress. If anyone has info regarding the location so that the AG office can be contacted I have returned product and still not credit now I am getting charges from performance life same t/f number. This scam has to be stopped!!!

• Pa
    patty8788 Jun 09, 2016

I HAVE A NUMBER YOU MIGHT TRY IT IS [protected] that is for acaiberry i also was stolen from by naturcleanse their number is [protected]

• Di
    disapointed Jun 09, 2016

The same experience I had with someone who was unwilling to recognized that (one) their product is not
    what they advertised to be. The only reason why I order in the first place is because they stand behind Oprah' s name. They need to be stop from taking advantage of so many people like myself. Needless to say I didn't get anywhere, no product and they took my money.