Having problems with Razalean?

358 S 700 E
Salt Lake City, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Razalean.

Complaints & Reviews

RazaleanRazalean diet supporting pills top rated by consumer news for 2020!

I placed a order earlier this afternoon Friday Mar 13 -2020 It showed my order and said a receipt would be sent to my email. As of this time I have not received a confirmation receipt! Should I be calling my credit card, this company was highly rated in consumer tests! [protected]@gmail.com. I had searched the site, read there guarantee! Felt that with the support and reviews it would be worth spending their higher cost. Now I don't know if I have an order placed or not! Would appreciate acknowledging!

RazaleanRazaLean

I purchases RazaLean at least a month ago I quit taking because it gives me so much gas and the diaherra so I can't take them any more. There is over a half bottle of pills in the first bottle the other 2 are unopened, what do I do with the pills left. I would like a refund if possible I would also like to return the unused bottles. Thank You for your time. Kathleen McCullough 507 St. Andrews Dr. Greensburg, PA 15601

May 16, 2019

Razalean — diet pill

I ordered 5 bottles of this with a 100% money back guarantee. I returned 4 unopened bottles and 1 half full...