ABSA Bank / home loan extension
It has taken me 3 applications to extend my home loan for renovations required on my home - 27 Victoria St, JHB North.
I finally received approval on my application (Number: [protected]) but I phone everyday and I receive no feedback. I am waiting on the quote to be emailed to me so I can sign it, but nothing comes through and the agent I've been dealing with, Ditebogo Sefoka, doesn't respond to my emails.
I am at risk of losing my tenants due to this delay and when I phone my branch at Cresta nobody returns my messages that I left.
I have been with ABSA for years and this service is unacceptable.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order