Aaron's / service

1 GEORGETOWN, CA, United States

I leased a washer and dryer from Aaron's about two years ago I still have 1 1/2 payment left, 2 weeks ago my dryer torn up. I called Aaron's store in Georgtown KY told them it would not heat anymore and the hearing element may went out. I was told they have a company that does their repairs and they will call them that was on a Wednesday I waited until Friday no contact from either, I called back i was told by Aaron's they would have someone to come out and bring me a loaner until my gets repaired the next day which was on a Saturday, I waited all day on Saturday no one showed or called, on Monday I called Aaron's again I was told that all their delivery people quit and they did not have anyone at that time. Again I was told they would have someone to come out that evening and again no show, I called back on Tuesday I was then told that someone would be out this Friday around 5 o'clock and again no one showed . I called the store manager I was told they did not have anyone to come out. I told them I would have it fixed myself and they could. Credit the last 1 1/2 ]payment off and close my account they said no they could not do that, but my dryer is still not fixed. I am done I will file a complaint with the BBB, consumer protection us Attorney and I will be talking to an Attorney and the last payment will not be paid. They do not stand behind was they advertise. I will never do business with Aarons again.

Da