Aarons Sales & Leasing / repairs on appliance

1 Pittsfield, MA, United States
Phone: 413-236-2901

I have been dealing with Aarons since 2007. I rented a Maytag washer and dryer from them, in March of 2008 I had problems with my washer I called Aarons in Pittsfield, MA so the could repair my washer it took them 2 months to fix my washer. Shortly after that my dryer broke down and had to be fixed once again I called Aarons to have the dryer repaired and my dryer was fixed within 2 to 3 weeks. After they repaired my dryer it broke down again with the same problem, I called Aarons right away to get my dryer repaired again. Since then I haved called the store twice and I have been up to the store and talked to the manager James and he said he would have it fixed, I am stilled waiting. I have also called the district manager about this problem and I am still waiting for a call back from him and guess what I am still waiting for my dryer to be repaired. I have made my monthly payments to them while waiting for my dryer to be repaired. Also I moved from one home to another and Aarons moved my washer and dryer for me that was a huge mistake on my part. When the moved my washer and dryer the put a huge scratch and quite a few small scratchs on my washer, I brought this to the managers attention and asked him what he could do about it and nothing has been done about this problem either. I will never rent to own anything from Aarons again nor will I sent or advise anyone to go to Aarons to rent to own anything. Nobody deserves to be treated this way.