Aarons Sales And Lease / harassment

1 569 Robert Grissom PkwyMyrtle Beach, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-839-5440

First time dealing with company and have had nothing but harassing phone calls, home visits, office calls, etc. They use a "bully" affect when dealing with their clients. Not only that but they have been avoiding, after SIX requests, to give me a running balance of account. Only after threat of an attorney today did they supply the statement and after reviewing it - totals found are incorrect. Example - they are showing that when a payment was made (your balance should be reduced) - they are showing that the balance increased. In other words it seems they are "ripping" me off. This company is corrupt - as I have seen from other sites indicating so in many states. Something should be done or other individuals that are unable to afford big ticket items are going to be sucked into this black hole they benefit from. An investigation should be done and regulations should be applied!

Tr

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Jul, 2008

I had my refrigerator to go out.Called at 9:30A.M. the guy who answered said he would get someone to come out, never showed up.Called back around 3P.M. Man said someone would be out within the hour.8:45P.M Donald finally got here with a replacement.He is new to Milledgeville.I had to guide him to my home over the phone.But because they waited so late I lost majority of my food for the 4th of July meal. Plus milk, sandwich meat, etc.We are wanting to let you know hopefully this won't happen again to us or no one else.Thanks, Karen & Kenny Babb

13th of Aug, 2013

They suppose to show up say. 12 to 7 pm but never show up till Monday. Guess what? They show up and left and not even stop and go in the building, not text me before they are here. I decided to pick it up soon, and the delivery are suck!