Aaron's Rental St. Augustine Fl / customer service sucks!

1 US HIGHWAY 1ST AUGUSTINE, FL, United States Review updated:

We signed a contract to purchase a television with Aarons, we have made all our payments on same, the bulb in the Television blew out and in contacting them to replace the television they promised it would be replaced over night. 7 days later we have heard different stories by the staff who man the phones, also, they offered no replacement television until a formal complaint was made to head office. Since then the Manager Franklin has been consistently rude and made a point of being less than helpful to us. We have also made a point to mention to everyone we know NOT to rent from Aarons and we will not be using them again!! We have NEVER experienced such poor customer service and rude staff.

Comments

• Di
      28th of Apr, 2009

Aarons in St. Augustine is TERRIBLE. I have met Franklin. RUDE RUDE RUDE.

• Ve
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I experienced the same customer service, so i know how you feel. Franklin is now a general manager. Not sure how he made it to general manager with his poor customer service. I purchased a computer from there that my daughter had dropped and broke. I tried getting a replacement computer and they tried to tell me that i broke the computer on purpose. My computer was about 2 to 3 payments away from being payed off. Why would i drop and break my computer on purpose?? I refused to pay the last few payment and Aarons tried suing me for the rest of the money. Very poor customer service!!