Aarons Furniture Rentals / stay away

I've been waiting for a king pillow top mattress order, I placed with aaron almost 2months ago closer to 3months and I haven't recieved the mattress, nor a phone call from the store sayig what the problem is, if the store is unable to get the mattress, they need to let me know so I can go some where elese and get it. I can get it much cheaper at the store where I purchased my bed, i'll just put it on lay-a-way but way cheaper. I ordered it through your lancaster ca store.

Comments

• Me
      5th of Sep, 2009

Have you called the store? Or going there in person. Don't just sit back and wait for them to call, especially if it's been almost 3 months.

• Ca
      27th of Sep, 2010

Stop me from deleting programs I put in. They are on my #@#$%$$## computer I want them off. I am paying for the computer it is for my use. Not theirs. Control your People. Montoring is montoring, be on it for their personal use is another. Get them off my my personel computer. Until I quit paying for this computer it belongs to me and my aim is to pay it off as my contract says to.