Aaron's / made up a bogus reason for keeping my over payment
I made a payment of $160.00 on 5/21/07 which included $12.82 in late fee's. I wrote an even amount out provided that the $9.16 will be adjusted to my next payment. But to my surprise the money was deducted from me. I was told it was for "in house pickup" in other words the company allegedly came to my house to remove my furniture and there was no answer. Remind you no notice was left at my residence indicating that this took affect. It just so happen this amount was exactly my balance left over. My bill was due on 5/15/07, only six days late and I paid the late fee's. I will never purchase from this company ever again. I will pay my remaining balance because I agreed to. Under no certainty did I agree to be taken advantage of.
More Aaron's Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rip off 
- Aaron's - bedroom set and couch
- Aaron’s Rental Dowagiac Michigan - whirlpool used dryer.
- Aaron's - complaint in reference to ticket # hsc0290047, hsc0159991 and hsc0165430
- Aaron's - ripoff
- Aaron's - furniture