A & E Factory Service / worst service ever
I called A&E to repair my KitchenAid oven and microwave door springs. On the first service call, the tech said he'd have to order parts. Ten days passed, parts arrived, and late in the day of the scheduled install, the tech called to say he was sick. He rescheduled. On the reschedule day the dispatcher called us in the afternoon to say the tech was still sick (No backup?) and rescheduled.
On the fourth try a tech showed up, fixed the microwave door, and said he didn't know enough to fix the oven door. He rescheduled.
On the fifth try, a new tech looked at the oven door and said the first tech had ordered the wrong parts. He ordered more parts and rescheduled.Ten days passed.
On the sixth try, after waiting until 6PM for a 1-5 service call, I called the 800 number and the tech called me back to say it was too late in the day. I told him I wanted service the next business day, in the morning. He said he'd try.
It's 10 AM on that next day, and I've had nary a phone call. Six service calls and they missed three. Only one did any good. Meanwhile I've lost six otherwise-productive half days waiting for service.
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)