360 Share Pro / It just stopped working!

I paid for a lifetime membership and its been fine for about 6 months now, all of the sudden nothing, I can't get it to do anything. I also thought I was downloading Limewire, but in the end I got this. I have tried to contact them to no avail. No phone numbers to speak of, and email doesn't work.

A  17th of May, 2007 by

I have this thing for about 3 months and now it will not let me click on to it! I can listen to music on Windows Media Player but I cannot download! I now dont no wot 2 do i would like to stop this but i will still have to pay!
A  20th of May, 2007 by
I paid for life time membership and now the program just quit working. What is going on? Need someone to tell me what is going on. Old password and username does not work either.
A  29th of May, 2007 by
I paid for this program also. It appeared to work just fine for about 5 months. Now, it has quit working. Any ideas as to how we can get our money back for a program that does not work.
A  30th of May, 2007 by
I have the same complaint, paid lifetime membership, I try to click on desktop and nothing works, i don't have a means of complaining to them what do i do next any ideas?
A  1st of Jun, 2007 by
Yeah, same here! What's up w/ this program? The program won't open for me anymore. It just randomly started doing that after I'd had it for like a month. I can't figure out what's wrong w/ it, and have tried opening it numerous dif. ways, but nothing works. I'm not too happy about it, and want my money back if it can't be fixed. What have u all been doing? Any suggestions on what i should do now?
N  4th of Jun, 2007 by
Haven't used 360 Share Pro for a while, and now can't get it to work, can bring up faces but doesn't want to turn on. I have paid for a lifetime membership and thought it was for a lifetime. Thanks. Could someone help me work out why it won't work. Thanks again Sue
A  4th of Jun, 2007 by
I have had the same trouble as many of you. I used SharePro, after purchasing a "lifetime" membership & it worked great for awhile. Suddenly in the last few weeks, it just quit working. When I click on the icon, nothing happens. Did the program go out of business? Did they get "shut down" like Napster did several years ago? I can't figure it out, but I sure would like to know what to do about it.
A  7th of Jun, 2007 by
Same as everyone else i guess. Lifetime membership, worked for a couple months, money down the drain. Wont open the program cant download. What is everyone doing? Is there anything to do? I am not real happy about it!
A  20th of Jun, 2007 by
Same here. I paid 4 a lifetime subscription, but now the program won't open. I Just want to know what 2 do about this problem.
A  21st of Jun, 2007 by
Yeap, I don't know what the hell's happened, but after a complete system restore I installed this program. First it worked fine, then when I was going to close it I got a Blue Screen Of Death. After that it doesn't matter what I do, I can't even start it. Reinstalled, cleared registry, installed new java... nothing works. Before I installed the newer java I got a popup that couldn't be closed, bugging me that 360Share Pro couldn't access the Gnutella Network. Had to kill the java application with the Task Manager, caused BSOD again. Next time I tried to start it with my firewall closed. Still got the same popup. After I updated my java the program wouldn't even start at all. Just the logo showing, then nothing. Also I can't access the tech support with the email address I used when I purchased the program. It keeps saying I entered the wrong security code despite that I didn't. Obviously this company was only after some quick cash and then they disappeared.

I foresee in the near future that it will not be possible to earn money through internet because no one will trust anything that exist here and therefore only free software will be possible, because more and more companies fail to deliver what they are getting paid for. Internet business is going to die!
N  5th of Jul, 2007 by
I have had 360 Share Pro for a couple of years, worked fine until recently. I had a similar problem in the past and used one of these two numbers to reach tech support. Not sure if they still work but here they are: 866-240-2760, 866-448-6887.
N  7th of Jul, 2007 by
I've had 360 share pro for about a year or so worked great at first but lately i noticed a deterioration in availability of music downloads now it wont open at all you click on the icon and it goes as if to open then disappears instantly, thought it was being blocked by a firewall or anti virus so turned them all off but still wont open, have they took the money and run anyone know?
A  17th of Jul, 2007 by
I've paid a lifetime subscription. It had worked for the past six months, now nothing. Thought it was a problem with my comp. Now I know we've all been ripped off.
A  5th of Aug, 2007 by
I did the same as everyone else, bought into lifetime membership, it worked absolutely fab for 6 months, then I clicked onto it and can't get in!!! I thought the site was great, quick to trace what you want, easy to download... So Why has it all gone wrong.!? Have we all be scammed? Is there really anything we can do about it?

Very frustrating!!! to be polite!!!
A  8th of Aug, 2007 by
Yes, same problem here, no answers to e-mail. I tried taking down my firewall to see if that might be it, it wasn't... I keep getting an internal error on limewire's part, I just want my money back, but apparently, they have ripped everybody off, and ran with the cash. I know I won't be buying anything else online unless they are a legitimate, reputable company.
N  12th of Sep, 2007 by
Its the latest version of Java that crashes the program boys and girls. Anything later than J2SE Runtime Environment 5.9 Update 10 will cause the thing to act up. Right now though, it seems as though I cant connect...
A  18th of Sep, 2007 by
I paid for membership and am now unable to access the downloads. How can I get my money back?
A  29th of Sep, 2007 by
Since I purchased this software, it has been very disappointing. Half the time, I can't download music. There is an errror that says, can't connect to the internet. I am very disappointed at this service. There is not way to communicate or get technical support. This is a waste of money. I wish someone could help, because I need to download music.
D  30th of Sep, 2007 by
Had the same problem. You guys are crazy! Still works fine, just change your java.
A  24th of Jan, 2008 by
I've had the same problem. Having looked into it I've found that Number One Music Inc, 642 Main Street, Charlestown, St.Kitts runs many sites:

I managed to get a full refund by threatening them with getting in touch with the local newspaper "The Democrat" and the local police:
Royal St. Kitts & Nevis Police Force
Force Headquarters
Cayon Street
St. Kitts

Go to this address:
Login and then click on "contact us", click on billing support and send them an email. I was amazed when I got a responce. More amazed when I got my money back!
Good luck!