360 Share ProStealing my info!

S

Viruses and access to info that should not be shared. Even with my very expensive security program that has all the blocks and firewalls possible i still get people rambling through my things. Its to slow with the secured line or doesn't work at all. Then i call just to see if someone would answer the phone and i got a representative that wanted to go home and said if you don't like it i'll just cancel. Then when she's about to hang up says oh there's a technical dept u could talk to tomorrow. Not even to mention that before i could even tell why i was calling which was for charges on the creditcard for extra blocker programs i had already, she told me to cancel and there's no refund, even though was signed up for a 2 year program. The whole call lasted about 1 minute and 45 seconds. I had to email them to make sure she didn't cancel the service but she did already. Also i am not even the account holder. I was calling for someone else!

• D2
    d2265 Jan 06, 2012

It's a rip off site! Don't fall for it, most likely I'm not getting the money I paid but I'm going to post them all over facebook and twitter with so many millions of subscribers on these sites it won't be long before 360share rats go out of business. Lets shut them down!!!

Maria Byers Apr 17, 2011

I downloaded the program two months ago. I bought 360 share pro unknowingly through limwire.co.uk, thinking it was going to be the real limewire. It worked find the first weeks. I paid for the life time membership and was enjoying it. Then, suddenly the program stopped launching. No matter what I do, i can't get to launch. I cant contact them to complain as my username is claimed to be incorrect. I want my money back.

matth38 Mar 05, 2010

I agree what a rip off

I am from uk and paid over £40 for this thinking it was genuine

Now myself and my Children can not use it as it simply does not connect anymore

• Mr

GERALD DUVAL

[email protected]

• Il
    iluvcavies Sep 24, 2009

I WAISTED MY MONEY ON MY CREDIT CARD I DON'T WANT THIS PRODUCT AT ALL! I want a refund NOW and I can't wait to get rid of it. This is a terriable product. I hate it. It has caused me so much fustration and I got no responce from them before when I emailed them Help me solve this or I will be suing you. Mrs Peyton

jamesbondo Jun 27, 2009

June 25th marks the start of the Korean War...are they based out of communist North Korea?

• Mp
    mpuv3y May 09, 2009

I am having the same problem. It tells me I am not completely connected and I cannot download. I have only had this a few days and I am already disatisfied. Wish I had never paid. Credit card charged with no service provided to me.

Mazza Apr 25, 2009

Mine has simply stopped working as well. Does anybody have any idea what the deal is here?

• Do
    Donna Roberts Mar 03, 2009

same here, one time I was told that the site was updated and you just had to update your info and you would have your site back well now it has happened again what is up with this crap

Danny Saenz Jan 23, 2009

I stay 360 Share Pro 360 back in December of 2008, I have not been able to download any music, in fact, when I use the program it causes my computer to reboot. When I have asked for help by e-mail, I have never received any help or even a return e-mail. I think I have been cheated and demand my money. This program or web site needs to be pulled from the Internet.

• Na
    Nat Wood Dec 13, 2008

my download just freezes, it says turbo charged downloads hugh!! what a load of crap. Cannot contact anyone from limewire, just think the whole programme is a scam, so if your thinking of spending your hard earned money DON'T BE A FOOL AND DO IT, take the word of a fool who spent his money and got little in return

• Ba

i like you

• Po
    POLICE DEPARTMENT USA Sep 25, 2008

^
    | dont use the one posted by 360 share free download he is a froud master, dont use it is a pure scam setted up by some idiots! 360 share free download has gotten a $1, 600 charge for the froud and 2 years prison.

AMERICAN POLICE DEPARTMENT, CALIFORNIA!

• 36
    360 share free download compan Sep 25, 2008

hi guys tired of 360 share ripping you off all the time well I have found a soulution to this just search " 360 share free download " into google and it should come up and it evan works it does not cost evan 1 cent so try it out if you have any problems just ring this number [protected] its the 360 share free download helpline and whille talking on the phone a young ladie will be talking and just folo her instructions evan if she says the phone bill will cost $12.00 charged to your phone account its just a lie dont worry about it and once you have finished the call the ladie will tell you a pin and just send that pin to the email address [email protected] and you should get a email reply back saying email confirmed.

HACKER SAFE! tested 3-5-2001

(c) 360 share free download company

367 port terrance road, AMERICA 5367

• Mi
    miss gibson Sep 24, 2008

ive had it 4 6 or more months and it freezes everytime i use it the first 3 minutes into it! so now i feel its money wasted.

• Mi
    Misty Aug 22, 2008

I would have to say that so far I have not had any problems with the program other than a few songs that may have been of lower quality. However, I had my computer wiped out by viruses and had to have my hard drive rebuilt and I have lost everything. I would like to have this program reinstalled on my computer can you help me? I paid for a lifetime membership and would appreciate it if I could get it back. Thank you.

• Ke
    KEVIN Aug 09, 2008

I TOO TRIED TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE AND EDED UP WITH A $54 CHARGE FOR 360PRO. NOW I CAN'T FIND A CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET A REFUND. WHAT CAN I DO?

• Pa
    pam Aug 01, 2008

Hi i bought the download package for 39£ couple of months ago and i sighned for the year but last two weaks i tried to connect but its not coming i am very disappoint with the service . Pam

• We
    Web Support Jul 18, 2008

Hi there,

Our company works with many different programs, we also have the free programs, but we do not charge members to download them. This company has created original software and sells them as well as memberships with technical support included.

If you have any concerns about any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and assure you that we can and will do everything in our power to accommodate you and make sure that you are a satisfied customer.

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: [protected]

marlene finnigan Jul 08, 2008

For some months now we have not had limewire pro 360 on our PC! Beware people!

• Su
    Susan Bennett Jul 07, 2008

I have been using 360 share pro quite happily now for a couple of years got a virus on my computer and had to wipe it. When I tried to download 360 share pro again (i paid for lifetime membership) at login it tells me my membership has expired. I emailed 360 share pro twice but no reply.

• Na
    Nate May 29, 2008

I have read your complaints and I feel sorry, for you, but my Limewire works perfectly. Either I got lucky with my Limewire or maybe you guys have something on your computer that is messing up the Limewire Program.

• Ro
    Roger Whittle Apr 27, 2008

Hi, my daughter downloaded this program 12 months ago and I have tried to get rid of it but every time I open up the computer it comes up on the screen. How do I get rid of it altogether?

david bettridge Apr 26, 2008

my pro share program wont open- not able to download music. I am a paid member

Joseph Stefanowicz Mar 17, 2008

After reviewing the value Plus metrial I received, I would like to cancel this benefit at this time..

Joe

mark Mar 16, 2008

ive had 360 share for about 3 years no real problems. sometimes on my laptop when i connect it takes a few minutes but i just pause the downloads and let the program catch up and i get turbo charged connection like that. and from what i understand downloading music for your computer is cool i might be wrong but fluck it. hope metalica isn't reading this ha ha ha...and yea dont pay for it just read everything paying is for the support and after trying limewire next to 360 i dont see a real difference but thats just me anyways fight the power and im out

john rogers Mar 14, 2008

360 share pro.... i resently bought a subscription i was very happy with it untill i got a trojan virus. had to pend 80.00 for a trend anti virus protection and put everything back in my computer!! now that i am protected i would like to down load 360 share pro again i am happy with your service ...is there any way i can update 360 share pro without paying for it again? membership #j1017 rogers

• Ra
    rafael Mar 10, 2008

musica

• Rh
    Rhealinda Plessy Feb 29, 2008

I have been trying to get in contact with you about my lifetime subcripture. I t's seems that my icon logo start showing but dissappear . We the customers had paid for a lifetime subcripture shall not have a problem of getting in touch with you all. someone should get in touch with the people who paid for this program. RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ju
    Juanita Hunter Feb 27, 2008

I boughtand paid for limewire and was ok for a long time. If I crashed my computer, all I had to do was go tolimewirre support and enter mye-mail address and password. Now they tell me they have no record of my e-mail address. And there is no place to put my password either!

I still have all my records of purchase--when and how much.
    How can I go after these rip-offs?
    Mrs. Hunter

• Br
    BRITTIANY BARNES Feb 19, 2008

MY 360 SHARE PRO IS NO LONGER WORKING. I BOUGHT A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION AND DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE! I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE 360 SHARE PRO UNTIL NOW. I JUST WANT IT FIXED.

• Ri
    Rippedoffby 360SharePro Feb 08, 2008

They offer nothing for your money, they can’t legally. P2P software is to share files for free – Keep it Free. If you centralize the files being downloaded by people (music, movies, etc) to one place, such as 360 Share Pro, the FBI would be knocking on their door shutting them down – Remember Napster!!

From the website http://imusicaccess.com/faq.asp?d=360%20Share%20Pro

“Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee?

Yes we do! If you are experiencing technical difficulties and would require support, our support team guarantees to solve your issue on first contact or your money back! Your membership is also backed by a full satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact us by email, by phone or through live web-chat function located in the member’s area.”

This is completely fabricated and false – There is no way to contact this fraudulent company by phone and when you request simple explanations to problems with their software they blow you off with B.S. answers but they keep your money.

“Why am I being asked to pay?

All the software you download is free. You are paying for downloads, the online help and support as well as the online tutorials for the lifetime of the membership.”

They are charging you for absolutely nothing!! Everything they claim to offer you for a fee is absolutely free. Not to mention, the online help that they mention is not there. Every P2P client that they advertise on their website is FREE – the downloads, the support, the tutorials (how too use) and the so called “lifetime membership” to every one of these P2P file share programs is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

The best thing to do is completely avoid 360 Share!!

If they have already ripped you off you can try reporting them here: http://www.ic3.gov/
    But buyer beware!

• Ti
    Timothy L. Davis Feb 03, 2008

All I need is to get my 360 pro back. I had some computer troble and lost it. Can you help me get it back.

David Feb 01, 2008

Trying to contact 360 pro is useless, but alas removing the newer versions of jave will fix the problem

john peden Jan 29, 2008

Hi
    Would be buyers i got 360 and evey time load it i get limewier so i should have stuck to limewier that did not cost me a penny. So dont waste money on buying 360 just go to limewier were its free i think 360 is a con

Markos Valdez Jan 26, 2008

I can never get on the site. It has messed up my computer and i would like to stop pay on it!!! But i dont know how if anyone does please e-mail me!

• Ed
    eduardo aquino Jan 26, 2008

I orderd norton internet security to DLDPROVIDE.COM website and they took the payment through my credit card with the amount of usd 68.85 and nothing was delivered ref. number to my order is DLDPROVIDE.COM 1-888-448688OISR I want to cancel my order dated dec.23 2007 and give back my money

• Se
    Seth Monger Jan 19, 2008

push the button three times while holding the switch

• Se