Complaints & Reviews

limewire support

I paid limewire $40.00 some dollars for unlimed use of the 360 pr0 download , i used the service for 3 months, after doing a restore on my pc, i some how lost the 360 pro. I could not find the download on the limewire internet web site, so i took the problem to limewire suporte, the person at limewire told me he would e-mail me the down load for the 360 pro share program, to this day, i have not had any e-mail, this has been going on for sometime now and it is about time i bring up limewires support once more. You get the money, i get the service,,, when?

Norman John Coombes May 09, 2007

I purchased limewire and instead got 360 pro share. And after a while I am unable to open up & download music. Perfect SCAM.

margaret dick Jan 29, 2010

I have paid Limewire close to 40 dollars and when I tried to register it said membership already expired what 's the beef.I never did log in to Limewire and was looking forward to downloading country tunes because country music is number one for me...please how do I get refund if I cannot get to Limewire...thanks...

Resolved Fraud

I recently subscribed to a service that allows one to download Kazaa music downloading software to my computer without all of the adware, spyware, and virus inhibitors. What you are actually buying is technical support since the software is actually free. As I was subscribing the sign-up process there is a series of screens where you can also purchase virus protection software and other software. I declined all of these. Once my confirmation e-mail came I realized they had gone ahead and charged me &15.48 for one software program I declined, and %14.88 for another that I declined. Since the company fraudulantly charged me for two items I specifically declined I decided to cancel the membership all together since I will lnot give my business to companies who are frauding people.
I called their hotline which deals with billing only to find out that they were trying to offer me a lifetime membership for 50% of what I had paid (including the two fraudulant charges on my total). It seems that the company is trying to bait people in by charging their credit card for items they didn't order and then when the customer calls to get their charges refunded the try and sell the services they illegally charged without permission at 50% off! Unbeleivable!!! I told the CSR that I just wanted to cancel it all together and get my money back. She then informed me that there was a $9.95 "processing fee" that they would not refund which I agreed to when I ordered the service. So now I have paid this company $9.95 to fraud me out of money that I did not give permission to charge to my credit card. This is not right! I am paying them to break the law. Something must be done! On top of that the software did not download without spyware and adware and has now rendered my computer almost unusable. I have to wipe it clean and start over and it is a brand new computer. What can be done?

Cherokeejack Mar 09, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I contacted my bank and reported them as fraud. Maybe, I will get my 9.95 back through my bank

Cherokeejack Mar 09, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I reported them as fraud through my bank. Maybe I will get my $9.95 back. Has anyone got their money back?

Running with java!

If anyone is still having trouble running 360 pro share check your Java download. If you are not running...

Program does not work!

I had searched for Limewire on the web to download, and thought I was getting a unlimited membership to Limewire, and when I downloaded the site, I surprisingly got 360 Proshare, and it never worked. I spoke to their customer service and told them they charged my card in error and they told me they couldn't cancel my membership because it was outside the 14 day trial period. I got scammed, and it sounds like many others did too. What are our rights when this happens? Advise smb!

• Yv
    YVONNE HARRIES Jan 03, 2008

I PURCHASED LIMEWIRE ON 29 12 07 AS A LIFE TIME MEMBER AND SURPRISE SURPRISE WAS GIVEN 360 PROSHARE WHICH DOESNT WORK. I TO HAVE TRIED WITH NO AVAIL TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY. I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP THE PAYMENT THIS COMPANY IS A DEFINATE RIP OFF STAY CLEAR.

• Sh
    sharon faircloth Oct 29, 2008

I bought a lifetime membership. I just got a new computer and cannot do a member login to do anything.
    I would assume I need to download on new comp. please help...

• Re
    RETREIVER Apr 21, 2012

i am having the same problem rebooted my computer and emailed 360 proshare got several different answers and finally signed in and uploaded the icon for my computer it gets better you can open it up but thats all . I have taken off my firewall since it seems to block the entrance to 360 proshare but did nothing I have been with them for some 4 + years and paid for a lifetime membership. as i read other complaints with the program i am going ask for a refund for the program dont know what the outcome will be but i will submit a complaint and go from there

Scam and cheating!

I would like a full refund from this company. I paid money for a service and can no longer retrieve the website. In doing some research I found I am not the only victim. Just another scam on the internet. I will fight this to the end if need be.

Beware people!

MATTHEW PILARSKI Oct 28, 2007

I WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND ALSO, THAT COMPANY JUST CHARGED ME TRIPLE WHAT I AGREED TO PAY FOR. I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY. THE PROGRAM DOESN'T EVEN WORK.

• Ri
    Richard Murillo Dec 28, 2007

360 proshare will not connect to web at all. I have already paid in full for program.

• Ra
    Rachel Roberts Jan 17, 2008

I also paid $70+ for 360 pro and I can not even get it to come up. I want my money back. Thats bull crap.

• Am
    amanda Feb 18, 2008

I too fell for it, thinking i would get to download all the music i wanted, wish i had known that it was a scam otherwise i would not have paid £60 for it when i thought it was only 27. i too have asked for a refund, as it doe s not work! i have now uninstalled the programmes.

• De
    debbie Feb 24, 2008

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER THEIR MONEY OR FIND OUT IF THE NAME OF THE SITE HAS CHANGED? I PAID OVER A YEAR AGO, AND NOW CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE! HELP! IF ANY ATTORNEY READS THIS, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLKS THAT ARE COMPLAINING; I BELIEVE YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH COMPLAINTS FOR A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST THE FOLKS WHO RAN THE SITE AND TOOK MONEY FROM PEOPLE. THIS IS INTERNET THEFT; THEY TOOK MONEY AND CAN'T DELIVER THE PRODUCT!

Resolved This stuff should be illegal

After receiving a statement from my credit card that I had used with tunes, I found that I had somehow I signed up for a lifetime membership to 360 Pro Share. I contacted the "third party company" that handles their calls, and asked for a full refund. I was in turn told that since I had not canceled my membership within seven days, I was only untitled to $19.99 of the 39.95 that was charged to my card. The number that I called was [protected]. Hope this helps someone out there.

P.S.-The program is a complete rip off and does not work at all.

• Wa
    wanda tripp Oct 12, 2008

I CANT GET TO WATCH MOVIES.AND ALL I COULD GET WAS DOWNLOADED MOVIE THAT RUNS POORLY. HEY GUYS COME ON NOW...$ 19.00FOR ONE VIDEO.AND BY THE WAY...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY ICONS...THEY ARE STILLON MY DESKTOP, USELESS

Stealing my info!

Viruses and access to info that should not be shared. Even with my very expensive security program that ha...

Software does not work!

I ordered Proshare 360 and paid for a lifetime membership and after a few weeks of using it... it no longer works... was ripped off by these guys...

Maryann crawford Dec 01, 2008

Iv'e had proshare for 3 years now and have never had a problems with any downloads or anything in regards to the program, I think it is awesome, I even have it downloaded on my kids computers and havent had a problem there either. Maybe it was just bad luck for you or your computer doesnt allow for such a big program to stay downloaded on your hard-drive or your memory doenst hold enough.

• Am
    amandabsweitzer Feb 25, 2011

I downloaded the free trial offer because I was looking for a good music source.I wrote to them several times about the product & that I wanted to cancel before they charged me & all they gave me is the run around.Needless to say I was charged for a crappy service that I cant even download any music from.I wish I would have found this information before I even downloaded it.

Why have i done to deserve this?

I have purchased and run faithful to this Limewire program, seeing that we're not allowed / supposed to be downloading illegally. Where is the support / patches and adive when this program stops working, however? Recent upgrades to Java and MS Runtime programs prevent the program from opening and limit the bandwidth for downloading.

If Limewire wanted its customers to download responsibly, they should be supporting those that are trying to do the right thing. What can be done done to prevent or rectify this situation, Limewire? Oh, for the days of eDonkey and Kazaa!

Unable to use and no full refund

I also tried this service and paid for the lifetime membership. Fortunately I used a debit card. I was unable to get assist via website. The only reply I got was to download more files to my computer. Then the red flag went up. I found your complaint board I realized I had been suckered too. I finally was able to get through to customer services. Once again advising me to go to add / delete files to add more programs. I refused and insisted on a refund. I told the rep I had found numerous complaints re them and I was not going to download anything through them. I was told I could get a refund less a$9 charge for "service fee". What service? I figured this is my "stupid tax" and better than $60+ ( of which was only to be 24.99 and I had opted no re other services, but was charged anyway). If I don't receive the credit then I will dispute it through the bank /VISA.

• Eu
    Eugene Gentile Jul 19, 2007

I cannot believe what I am reading!I have gone through the exact same thing, word for word. They (sharepro360) took more than I agreed too off my credit card and now that I am trying to locate them, they are no where to be found. Do they go by a different name on the web? I can't even get to download any music because my computer tells me that the Sharepro360 site is corrupt. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you and good day!

Unable to use program!

After paying a lifetime one off subscription 360 share pro has now disconnected. It has run successfully for...

Unable to use, no reply

I subscribed to 360 pro and Bearshare paying the one off fee. I was at the time under the impression that allowed me to download songs legally. If it is not legal what are we paying for? Anyway... Both of these sites no longer work. I feel I have been ripped off. I have cleared them from my computer.

I have found an address to email both of them, surprise.... surprise they have not replied.
BEWARE ON BOTH COUNTS

Sleaford UK

Taking membership money twice!

I had been a fully paid life member of this company (?). When I went to use Share last week it didn't work. I downloaded it again and paid again hoping to get a refund as I'd already paid a life membership. However, when I contacted them on several occasions explaining the situation, they just deleted my e-mails and didn't want to know. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND DO NOT HELP YOU IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. THE QUALITY OF THE DOWNLOADED SONGS ARE NOT THAT HOT ANYWAY.

Program did not open

In December 2005 I subscribed to 360- share pro for a lifetime subscription, Order ID #:071520051204114032440 and for the past few weeks I could not open the program. I then sought assistance from DELL technical support to regain the program. After surrendering control of my PC to them they deleted the program from my PC and could not reinstall it because they say it was corrupted. I've tried to contact 360 share pro for membership assistance to download my program again with all the music files that I had saved to no avail.

Won't work and cannot cancel

I have been looking for a phone number to access their support in making the product they offer work with Itunes for my Son't IPod. Then I was trying to cancel my subscription but couldn't find a way of doing that. So I gave up on that and decided to download Limewire and without my knowledge I ended up downloading and paying for 360 sharepro again!!! It looks and totally acts like you are paying for limewire when infact you are paying for sharepro. So now I have 2 subscriptions to a software music company that I don't even want. To top it all off, It says I can pay .099 per month for their service when infact they added on 12.00 for some spyware thing and 19.99 for something else and I ended up getting charges over 54.00 US for this!!! I am so mad right now and I need to get a hold of this company as soon as possible but they are smart..no number to be found but you can e-mail them... Give me a Break!!

It just stopped working!

I paid for a lifetime membership and its been fine for about 6 months now, all of the sudden nothing, I...

Cannot log onto the website!

I purchase a lifetime membership to download music on this site and I haven't been able to log on for at...

No back up support!

Bought a "Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 24.88 $ USD" from The Music Members Area and got...

Paid, but cannot download!

I have paid 61.66 usd dollars for this program and cant download it. They wont accept my email address or password. Beware!

How to get your money back!

I subscribed to limewire.co.uk a while ago, and received 360 share pro. After much effort, and many many...