360share ProCannot connect to the site

I have paid this company for a life time subscription. Not even a year into it, I cannot connect to the site. Can't get hold of them. Want to know where my money's gone?

• De
    Debra Perry Feb 26, 2007

I bought a similar program through fullsoftware.com, also known as a sister sight by my software downloads.com. I have not been able to download 360share since i have joined. 1/30/07. They offered a life time membership and free access to the sister site. They sent me an e-mail today that they would credit my c card for the difference. Whether they will is doubtful. As of today i still can not download 360share pro. They will also send e-mails from [email protected]

Joyce Sullivan Mar 04, 2007

I just bought a new computer and I join this program and I am not able to download music yet. My husband has the same program and he don't have any problem with his. Will you please respond to this complaint, and let me know what i am suppose to do, and what are you going to do about it.

• Le
    Lerusse Louis Mar 05, 2007

I don't speak English very good but what can i do t receive this program or to receive my money back?

• Gr
    Greg Edwards Mar 07, 2007

I have windows vista and downloaded 360. It wont open the 360share pro downloads opens but the main program wont open let me know what to do.

brenda patch Mar 12, 2007

i bought lifetime full &unlimitedacess,yuo had
    seven days f didn't like you could get your money back cost 61.66
    got march 2,2007 three hours later email them
    to cancel the order .
    they are giving me back 14.95 what is this?

Janice O Brien Mar 15, 2007

I payed for share pro by visa still cant download.

• Na
    Natalie Mar 17, 2007

I also paid for a life-time membership with 360 SharePro. After upgrading my computer to Vista, the 360 software is no longer working for me. I tried to get in touch with customer service and they told me they are working on it and that there is an alternative available. I was promised that someone would call me back the next day to help me set it up ... I never received the call.

I think paying for 360 Share Pro was a waste of money!! I should have just downloaded it for free to start with as I can't even use it right now.

• Mr
    Mr Peter Wright Mar 20, 2007

I paid for this software last year when it suddenly stopped connecting and thus stopping me from downloading. Very disappointed and no chance of a refund. Ripped off again I suppose!

Martyn Staddon Mar 21, 2007

I've mistakenly signed up for a service with these people as well, but when I got to their site to try and cancel my membership, it will bring up the details of my order, but when I try to go to the 'contact' section to cancel the order, it suddenly doesn't recognize my e-mail address.

What can I do?

• Ob
    Obie Templin Mar 31, 2007

I just spent 62.00 dollars on 360Share Pro and cant get it!

• Le
    Leah Warren Mar 31, 2007

I payed for 360 two times and it wont let me download. It doesn't take the pass words you gave me. I just dont want to be charged for these programs if i cant get to them.

• Lu
    Luis Garcia Apr 01, 2007

360Share Pro - I'd like to know why if I already pay for this f.... program I just can not get in to it, I really need you fix this f... problem or you have to give my money back.

• El
    Elaine Sharpe Apr 04, 2007

Having also had a new pc i wanted to legal downloads and thought i had purchased something good and secure. The confirmation e mail is in foreign language and i cannot download one thing. Having read all the above complaints i am in a state of panic. I have contacted my credit card company but the payment is still pending. I have to cal them again once the money has gone through and they will try and dispute it. I feel very foolish but can anyone who has had more problems e mail me.

All the contact numbers are unavailable numbers and no reply e mails are coming either. Please help as i am very distressed.

• Kg
    K Greene Apr 09, 2007

Does share pro work with Vista?

Robert Bailey Apr 11, 2007

I don't want to pay for something that I cant get to work .

• Be
    Beatriz Blancas Apr 12, 2007

I paid for a one year subscription but i still cant get it to work. What a rip off.

Jammie Edwards Apr 15, 2007

I payed $48.29 for share pro and it worked great on my 98 windows, but now I upgraded to vista and can't get share pro to work. Customer service said their working on a new share pro and would call me when their finished, but never called. Its been three months and no call from SP. Tried to log in to site and would not accept pass word and claims account doesn't exist. Can't reach customer service, can't reach site! MAKE JAMMIE VERY ANGRY! Payed for life time membership and all I'm getting is ###! Fortunately DownLoadMusic Inc. is my alternate down loading site. For all you people who want a site were you wont get screwed over I suggest you try DownLoadMusic Inc. At least they have customer service and they don't blow off your pass words, and they don't screw you. I WILL PURSUE THIS ISSUE! ALL $48.29 OF IT!

Robert Bailey Apr 16, 2007

I cant get hooked up to the net. I dont want this software. Thanks

• Oz
    Ozcan Akcagoz Apr 23, 2007

Cant open 360pro since the 22/04/2007 what the hell is going on.

Chris Matthews Apr 29, 2007

I have 360pro and i cant seem 2 use it, i paid lifetime subscription. What is going on and were as my money gone?

• Ed
    Edward Gregg May 01, 2007

This company is a total scam those of you that have had some money back are lucky. I downloaded this program and paid for it in good faith but after it working after it was first downloaded. Once i switched my pc off and restarted it the program wouldn't start. Trying to contact them is impossible unless you try ringing the so called toll free number. Yeah right. Il try to get my card company to revoke the payment. But as i have to speak to some indian call centre talking to my cat will probs get me further.

Lesson learned never pay for something that isnt totally legal. In hind sight £13 for lifetimes membership is unreal. And i fell for it, and have given myself a good slap. These ### need to be stopped and i guess my card company couldnt careless as they will get the money off me because their in the same game lol.

• Sh
    Shaun Walski May 02, 2007

Look my computer had to be started over from scratch so when i went to go put 360proshare back in my computer its not accepting my account or my member number can someone please help me out with this problem

• La
    lara Jun 06, 2007

I just paid today and registered but it wouldn't connect to the net.

David Perez Jun 08, 2007

I just want to know how I can redownload My lifetime membership of "360 share" and request my user name and Password I forgot them, because of a recent crash...

Robert Maciel Jun 15, 2007

I paid by credit card for lifetime full&unlimited access And I am not able to download 360 pro share. How can I get my money back?

Darnetta Johnson Jul 13, 2007

I'm up set also 360 Share Pro also says they don't recognize my password. Mad as hell.

• Te
    Teresa Doherty Aug 20, 2007

I have just paid this site and can not down load anything!

dakota mewdourn Aug 26, 2007

I can not download. I want my money back. Barbara Lodato

darrin fisher Oct 18, 2007

I paid £ 56.00 for this software and after a month has from today I can use it what a con, they stop it after a few downloads, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

• Lo
    lolgogol irl Nov 26, 2007

YOU GOT SCAMMED NOOOOOOOOOOOOBZ LOL

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THAT ### 4 FREE AND PERFECTLY WORKS WITH jre 1.5 + XP :D

OWNED LOLOLOL

• Er
    Eric sansom Dec 06, 2007

I was on a Virus website started to put my detail,s in to join and before i confirmed the order i change my mind .
    Then on my bank statment they hadtook three paymet,s of $1.9937 ,£17.40,andone payment of$1.9969,£9.60.
    And i have had no e-mail or confirmtion for these payment,s.

My Name Eric Sansom
    Phone no 01302 811932
    Payment was made to FREEDOWNLOADZONE-COM 800-3019404

Hoping you can help me Thank You

• Mi
    michelle sinclair Jan 03, 2008

this company is falsley advertising.they say you get free downloads but when you go on the site nothing is free.they also ripped me off for insurance and other things i didnt want.

• Ti
    Timothy L. Davis Feb 06, 2008

I HAD COMPUTER TROBLE AND HAD TO REBOOT. I LOST MY 360 PRO. I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT BACK. I PAID FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT.

• Rd
    rdavidge Feb 10, 2008

Have tried and tried to get this service and so far no luck so it's usless to me Rod 425720080107202108773.

• Wa
    WALTER SCHULTZ Feb 13, 2008

I HAD LIMEWIRE. COULD DOWNLOAD AND PUT ON CD 15 SONGS IN 30 MIN. WITH 360SHARE PRO IT TAKES ME 3 HOURS TO DO THE SAME SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE DON'T BE SCAMED AS I WAS.

• Do
    donna davis Mar 04, 2008

How do I download 360share pro, I paid $62.00.

• Cy
    Cynthia Jun 02, 2008

Please be advised that I was charged three (3) times for the same purchase. $67 plus. Please crdit my account. Purchased without my consent or authorization.
    Cynthia Robles

bricelunsford Jun 17, 2008

please.help.me.get.my.software.that.i.bough..

bricelunsford Jun 17, 2008

this.was.aone.time.set.up.why.is.it.too.ld.please.get.my.soft.ware.i.paid.for.my.mastercardi.hope.i.dont.have.to.get.them.onto.this.brice.lunsford

Sal Vic Huerta Nov 06, 2008

Why must I always stop firewall before I can download a song?

After I have downloaded a song from 360 Share Pro. I am not able to play this song in my window media player.

How can I fix this problem?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices