1800Flowers.com / fraud and scam!
I placed 2 orders for flowers, the first were sent to my sister and while they arrived they were definitely not what we had ordered they were supposed to be shades of purples. The ones she received were UGLY they were yellow and white and no purple plus they were a total of like 5 flowers.When I complained they said they were delivered and they would not help further.There goes $50 I was quite embarrassed at the horrible flower arrangement. My wifes were supposed to come yesterday they never did. However we received a delivery conformation and when I contacted them they said my wife signed for them. BULL we have to go out of town and spent much of yesterday shopping. I told them I am going to contact my laywer and I will produce receipts for whatever time they say she signed. I am also going to file theft and fraud charges for someone forging my name! I will call my sister and find out the florist who delivered hers maybe it was the same one who forged my name 1800flowers refuses to give me the local florists!!! I will not stand for someone forging my name!!! Thats fraud!!! There goes $100.00.
More 1800Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day