1800Flowers.com / terrible customer service

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States

I paid $80 for flowers to be delivered to my wife's office on our anniversary. They arrived and the arrangement looked like it cost about $20 to put together. All but 3 roses died within 3 days. I called customer service to complain, but their computers were down, so I was told to call back tomorrow or send an email. I sent an email asking for a refund, and was told they would replace the arrangement and the company would have to pick up the old flowers. I replied that this was not what I wanted as my wife doesn't work at her office full time and would not be there to receive them. I stated clearly that if I didn't get a refund to forget the whole thing because I did not want replacement flowers. They replied back that they wanted me to be satisfied and would issue a full refund on my card.

Five days later, no refund, and my wife's office received a new flower arrangement that looked a lot like the first one, only it wasn't quite dead yet. I sent yet another email expressing my displeasure and quoted their reply that I would receive a refund. At this point, i'd had it with their customer service and told them to just forget it and leave me alone. They emailed me back that a customer service agent would soon call me on the phone, at which point I replied again to just leave me alone.

This company is terrible. Their customer service agents can't do their job properly and their flower arrangements are horrible and overpriced. I will never, ever again use this company for flower delivery. They lied to me outright and did exactly what I didn't want them to do. They promised me a refund and gave me more lousy flowers. Thanks for nothing, 1800flowers.com

Da