1800Flowers.com / false advertising!
I was sent an advertisement from 1800flowers.com, to order flowers, it showed a price and description of the flowers to be sent. When my wife received the flowers it was nothing like what was advertised, I was totally embarrassed by what they sent to my wife. Instead of a plant with a bunch of flowers in the pot, she received one flower, and there were two sticks along side the single flower. (The sticks looked like chop sticks). I called their customer service, and was told, that eventually the plant when full grown would look like the advertisement. This company should not be allowed to be in business, they are nothing but scammers. I would like to sent you pictures of what they advertised and what was sent to my wife. I will never buy from this company again. I intend to notify the BBB in my area.
More 1800Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery/terrible customer service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - not receiving flowers