1800Flowers / the worst flowers!

For my birthday my boyfriend spent $85 dollars at 1800Flowers.com and they looked like a blind 2 year old put the arrangement together in a butt ugly dollar store vase. There was no creative effort. They died within 2 days. Therefore I tend to believe they were not fresh. For $85 dollars go to your nearest grocery store pick out a beautiful vase, fresh flowers and you'll have a beautiful gift and money left over to go out to dinner. I complained to them they claimed that they had never received a complaint before and offered only 20% off my NEXT purchase. Do they think we are fools and purchase from them again? Instead I plan to spread the word how much of a rip off they are because I feel that they no effort to make this right. Since then I heard of other complaints. BEWARE DO NOT USE 1800FLOWERS.COM!!!

Comments

• Po
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I Agree. I just ordered flowers for my mothers 59th birthday, and what came was horible. it looked like weeds in a cup. I want everyone to know how bad this service is. I live in Manhattan. Trust me there are real florists with taste here and it is not hard to find a normal florist to make the arrangment.
    They refused to give me a refund on the flowers. Even though i ordered balloons also. They wanted to give me $19 off when i spent $70. Yea ok. You ruin my mothers birthday and now are trying to be cheap. Are you kidding?

• Sh
      2nd of Jan, 2009

you think 1800 flowers is bad don't go to go florist.com they will charge you for flowers you have not received, and then say it is out of our hands!!!They have to be the worst I do not recommend them at all!!!11111