Comcast / XfinityDriving

H Apr 18, 2020

When I was driving down military by the ballpark in West Palm Beach Florida around 12:15 p.m. the truck driver was on the phone almost ran me into the median I didn't notice even when I was blaring my horn. When I got next to him I looked at him and he flicked me off and gave me the finger he did not care that he almost ran into me and made me go into the median. He was too worried about being on the phone. I have the license plate number which is INB U41. I don't think it's appropriate for one of your employees to give me the finger when he almost ran into me because he was illegally driving on the phone. I could not get a hold of Comcast customer service due to covid-19 so I'm writing this email in aggravation. I have my kids in the car I have more lives to worry about than just myself. He gave no care in the world to my life or my kids he was more worried about illegally driving on the phone.

Driving

• Lo
    loureportingthis driver Dec 03, 2020

while driving north on 101 today i saw comcast truck #5 cali lic plate number74627B1 tailgating speeding swerving in and out of traffic and a few close calls cutting someone off. This guy with dark hair. he rushed to get to Denny's on hillsdale Blvd in san mateo. 4:05 pm PST. this dude needs to check himself before he kills someone. I'm sure nothing will come of this and he will continue to be a menace on the road. Slow down buddy it's not worth it.