Comcast / Xfinity — Driving
When I was driving down military by the ballpark in West Palm Beach Florida around 12:15 p.m. the truck driver was on the phone almost ran me into the median I didn't notice even when I was blaring my horn. When I got next to him I looked at him and he flicked me off and gave me the finger he did not care that he almost ran into me and made me go into the median. He was too worried about being on the phone. I have the license plate number which is INB U41. I don't think it's appropriate for one of your employees to give me the finger when he almost ran into me because he was illegally driving on the phone. I could not get a hold of Comcast customer service due to covid-19 so I'm writing this email in aggravation. I have my kids in the car I have more lives to worry about than just myself. He gave no care in the world to my life or my kids he was more worried about illegally driving on the phone.
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - False advertising