Comcast / Xfinity — Billing
Double billed once on9/21/20 for $328.03 and again on 9/25/20 for $328.03 for the same bill although there was a 0 balance. Comcast/Xfinity have refused to refund the over payment up to 30 days. I am a senior with a serious disability and need the money for medication. Comcast only states the feel sorry for me but can do absolutely nothing to help. I explain to them how I need to go to the hospital to receive the medication I need in the er they still showed no compassion. My bank contacted them requesting an e-mail so they will be able to refund the money still nothing happened, in fact they stated they did not know how to write an e-mail. All I get from them is lie after lie. When i requested that they cancel my service they gave me 20 questions as to why I wished to opt out of there service. They know how to take the money but have no idea how to refund it. Do not do business with these lairs and cheaters, they take your money but will never give it back. I have complained to the FCC and others but they could not care less. Cancel your subscription as soon as possible.
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - False advertising