Coachdiscriminative customer service

I purchased 3 bags from Coach South Wharf DFO Melbourne, went to exchange and the lady says you can do only once, the policy doesnt say that. When I chose a bag, on asking for a fresh piece of bag that I liked to purchase the chinese sales person says this one is the last one that is on display, a week ago the store manager had confirmed having 7 new ones. When I checked with another sales person she brought me a new one which was well packed. When I confronted the sales, she just chickened out. Very rude in assisting as if we Indians do not deserve respect at all. I found all the customer service people very discriminative. I observed, when Chinese and Australians come into the store, the CE are so welcoming by giving them great customer service, when I entered not a single greeted neither came to assist even though I bought 3 expensive bags. I will never buy Coach bags in my life, very humiliating.