Coach Outlet — fraud
First of all I placed my order on 02-24-14, it arrived 03-07-14. The total was 106.00 ( US Funds). The website states that the products on the site for sale are authentic coach purses, wallets, etc. They have multiple other brand name products on there for sale as well. When I received my order the bag was fake leather, seem was already falling apart, the coach emblem key chain wasn't even attached. The purse lining was a plastic material of some kind and was barley attached to the purse It didn't even have a registration card, leather stamp emblem on the inside. The outside of the purse had the seams splitting and little tares all around. The wallet was as hard as cardboard and the slots were barley opened enough to put your cards into it. I have tried emailing them (3 times), the telephone number on the shipping receipt is a non working number. ( [protected]).
More Coach Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Coach Bags Outlet - fake fake fake goods
- Coach Outlet Online - scam!!!
- Coach handbags - worst customer service
- Coach Outlet - purse falling apart
- Coach Outlet - scam
- Coach - Handbag
- Coach - handles on handbag
- Coach Outlet - coach handbags poor quality and bad customer service
- Coach - sunglasses case (coach)
- Coach - racist comments