Clkbank.comonline scam

Signed up for a lifetime membership to a web based movie download site. CLKBANK immediately billed my credit card. I was unable to proceed to next screen to set up account information and access movies. I sent a email message the same day I gave the information to the website.

I had to wait two days before I got an email back explaining what my assigned login name and password were. I tried for a second time to login. The webpage that I was directed to in the email was not available. I had to go to the original website to access the members sign-in page. After entering the given login and password again was forwarded to a 'not available' webpage. I then sent a second email explain the current delema.

The next day I get an email that explains the procedures on how to download and select my movies for viewing/downloading. I sent a third email that explained exactly what I was doing and where I was being sent and what I was seeing. I also added that I was considering disputing and halting payment on the credit card transaction.

I was sent another email the same day explaining how to lower the internet security options of my computer to better see the websites and gain access to them. I temporarily set them to the suggested setting and tried one last time to access the webpage with no success.

I immediately called my bank and credit card company to start a disputed claim against CLKBANK. From what I can see it is a completed fraud as the promised goods (Movies for a price) was not delivered. My advice is to NOT subscribe to this or the other two sister sites that this company appears to have. They are members-site.net/? area=Movies or members-site.net/sharedmovies/index. htm.

• Jd
    jdemarco Oct 25, 2008

a charge was made to my account without my permission to do so and would like it removed order #2GETRQWQ for 32.46 on 10/14/08 thank you

John Sproule Nov 07, 2008

Somethng very similar happened to me with ClickBank. I have lost $29.00 so far and am inquiring about an additonal $34.00. The complaint above helped confirm that ClickBank is most likely a scam operation that should be investigated.

• Da
    David H. Miles Nov 14, 2008

They scammed me 2 days ago with this movie access as well when in reality they say they are offering tech support on the free Torrent download that allows you to download movies, (if you have a site to download from).

I have asked them via email to refund me and they said they would as they have a 56 day guarantee on this service.
    I'm still waiting... So I emailed my bank and they gave me their customer service number 1-800-390-6035, a west coast timezone the message says, open 7-6, Mon.-Fri.
    I am getting Visa on them.
    Who can we contact to bring charges against these low lifes?

• Id
    idiot in iowa Mar 01, 2009

I was attempting to get my bankruptcy records which they assured me were available for just 29.95, which like an idiot I paid as I would have to take off work to go to the court house to try obtain them from almost 13 years ago and probably pay, but now not am I not getting these records, I cannot even get into a search screen for this place and I do not know how to log back in or even when. When I go back to the original website, it wants me to pay again.

ultimate search pass Mar 17, 2009

I WAS BILLED TWICE AS YOU WERE it went from 29.99 to 42.99 still cant get any satisfaction. this really sucks and i'd like to find somebody to strike back at.. is any one knows who to call and ### at let us all know .

ultimate search pass Mar 17, 2009

trying to get a copy of birth records and it so difficult, i thought thats what i paid for instead it keeps jirkin me around and here i am along with the rest of the people they royally screwed. now i'd like my money refunded also what are the chances of that happening... why do i need to check the spelling for, will it put the money back into my account any faster ...

ultimate search pass Mar 17, 2009

i just tried again and once more you eanted now it is the mear amount not 42.89 but another 39.94 for the same thing i just paid 42.89 for you are such a sham your site should be shut down you are one sad sad lot I STILL WANT MY REFUNF AND WHEN AND IF I DO I WILL BE THE FIRST TO TELL EVERYONE ..

joe Apr 20, 2009

on judgement day they will pay with their soul

joe Apr 20, 2009

enjoy it now

• Ro
    robyn v May 14, 2009

I was taken by these scam artists as well. They operate a site with the URl downloadmyshows.com. I paid $49.95 to have access to all kinds
    of movies and tv shows. I paid my money, got no response to my
    e-mail. I went back to the original website and there is no way to
    sign on to access anything. I sent an inquiry to their customer support
    and got back a bogus e-mail that said I will need to wait up to 48 hours
    for a response. There is no address. There is no phone number.
    This is a con job. I am going to advise my bank in the morning
    that I want my payment reversed.

• Ji
    jihad rasheed shabazz Jun 04, 2009

I have purchased your product march 31, 2009 and have not been able to use your procuct after paying
    $27.95. I used the correct user name, password, ect., but to no avail and no response! Everytime i try to
    get my money back you send me yhe same response, which is to try again, again, and again. Well I'm sick
    and tired of that bulls----! If your not going to run an honest business then you should'nt be allowed to
    rip off people on the internet. I work hard for my money. But I still pay my bills...and you should do like-
    wise. It's not just about the money you stole from me,

• Ji
    jihad rasheed shabazz Jun 04, 2009

Once again I tried to use your product and got the same negative results...nothing, nothing and more of nothing. Pleases return my $27.00 that I paid with my mastercard. Thank you!

• Ec
    EcOnomicalMom Jun 20, 2009

I have had the same problem. Only they wouldn't refund my money!!! Today I thought, after an extremely long time, that maybe I would try again. I did pay for it after all!!! {Since they would NOT refund my money!} Now I can't even get to the original member site!! It keeps sending me to sign up again. AS IF!!! And their emails are as helpful as candle in the dark without a flame!

Hopefully you are reading this before purchasing a membership...DO NOT buy a membership!!! If you already have, I feel for you...join the long list of disgruntled customers.

• Ke
    Kevin Jenkins Jan 30, 2010

Beware of DRIVERFINDER they are a total scam. they charged my credit card 44.90 to to repair my audio device on my laptop and it didn't fix sh**. I e-mailed the tech support and all they keep doing is sending me e-mails asking me to try this and that. They don't give a 800 number to talk to them only e-mails. I sent a reguest to have the order cancelled the same day and they still charge my card.

• To
    todd aguirre Mar 07, 2010

i ordered something for 29.95 and never could find what they where offering.i called bank immediatelly!!! these guyz r a big scam. please dont do business w/ these fools...

• To
    todd aguirre Mar 07, 2010

you ###ed me!!!

Jackie from SOCAL Jun 09, 2010

I was scammed by clkbank.com through megavideos.com. I ordered 1 mo of free downloads of tv for 9.95 the first time and it was ok. I got my 1 mo. So I wanted to order 3 mos for 19.95 but this time I got scammed. Megavideos did not give me my free downloads and clkbank.com took 29.95 out of my bank acct. I'm calling the Better Business Bureau on them and I suggest that all of you do the same, so they can shut down the site before others get scammed like us. Every state has a BBB so PLEASE CALL and get these scabs off the net.

Thanks,

Jackie from SOCAL

• Pe
    Pedro faget Oct 14, 2010

I am being charged for U$ 69.00 since 5 months for a purchase I had made for only ONE payment, to the credit of my VISA card No.4506 2603 0239 9101.
    Please correct the mistake and refund me the extra payment.
    Regards,

Pedro [censor]

• Pe
    Pedro faget Oct 14, 2010

I expect to have an answer as soon as possible...

Jose A Gonzalez Nov 08, 2010

I have bought Reg Tool Windows Optimizer and antimalware for e years for £41.57 and you have took from my bank another £ 37.87 for Live Geek Support 1 year Reg Tool. Please I never order take that money from my bank, please I want my £37.87 back to my account againg plus the vat of £5.64. I want you correct the mistake and refund me me the extra payment taken(£43.51)
    Jose A Gonzalez( [email protected])

Jose A Gonzalez Nov 08, 2010

Please, I have bought Reg Tool for £ 41.57 the last Friday and you have taken from my bank another £ 37.87 for Live Geek Support( 1 Year) plus £5.64 vat, I never ordered to take that money, I only desired to buy Reg Tool, so I want you correct the mistake and refund me the extra payment taken(£ 43.51)
    Jose A Gonzalez.

• Un
    Uncle D Nov 12, 2010

On August 26, 2010 I purchased a MySolar plans eBook for US$49.97 and paid with my credit card via ClickBank. Since then they have been taking US$27.oo from my account each month. I only bought an eBook and nothing else (product or service). I want a refund of all the $ take $27.00's taken so far

• Wa
    Wabbit2012 Mar 27, 2011

I was being charged for US42.05 for item i have not order. Please cancel this order and remit my money back . The transaction reference number is CLKBANK^COM_CXM2NEFH 208-472-9400

• Ta
    Tara1980 Aug 11, 2011

There is a charge of 19.98 from these people on my card and I have NO IDEA what it is!!! What can I do?

• Ta
    Tara1980 Aug 11, 2011

I have a charge of 19.95 on my card from these people and I have NO idea what it is!!!What can I do??

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices