Menu
Home Banks ClickBank info not clear on site

ClickBank review: info not clear on site

Author of the complaint
6:26 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was researching the site on Michelle Mathews – work from home, were it led me to signing up to your site. I am not sure if I have signed up for the correct one or not, that I was after. I wanted the Michelle Mathews sign up. If what I have signed up for is not correct, I would like to cancel my request, and please credit me back with the AUD $51.20. on Receipt No BNBJB8LE.

If I have signed up for the correct work from home, please advise on how I get onto the site where I can start posting links.

If I have not signed up for the one I wished, I apologies for the incontinence.

More ClickBank complaints & reviews

ClickBank - scam charges
ClickBank - a charge for 39.95
ClickBank - online scam
ClickBank - wrongfully charged account to my credit card
ClickBank - clkbank.com
ClickBank - unfunctional and suspicious program
26 comments
Sep 17, 2012 1:39 am EDT

I was charged on my credit card for a product/service that I know absolclutely nothing about.I don't even know what it is that I have supposedly purchased.I would like to have the transaction cancelled or reversed..thankyou

O
Feb 21, 2012 5:50 pm EST

April 22, 2011, I ordered "Antichrist Identity", I paid 19.95 and this amount was placed on my Visa per my bank. Now what do I do? I would like to receive this material and if I don't within one week, please refund my money.

U
Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm EST

Clickbank withdrew a total of $222.51 over a series of five transctions that I never authorized. they are theives.

P
Dec 01, 2011 10:23 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

was overcharged by $49.87 did not ever get e-mail on amounts or any contacts from them. Would like the $49.87 added back to my card then never have any more business with them in future

Mar 26, 2011 12:03 am EDT

I paid to have a search done on a family member, and they did not do what they advertised, if fact they did nothing. There is no contact # and when you try to email it also doesn't work. They need to be stopped.

Feb 27, 2011 12:23 pm EST

Bought 3 dowloadable software programmes from Fatburning Furnace goods not received sent off advice to bank on 3 separate emails in mid February advising that money had been charged to our credit card but goods had not been received - have not had one response about this issue.

F
Nov 30, 2010 3:49 am EST

I purchased a 7 day trial of PDF Print from ClickBank. I was unable to download the software (Selling defective merchandise). Worse, the Order Detail indicated they will be billing my credit card bi-weekly (every two weeks) (sic) $37.43. Clickbank is just a giant SCAM. Be warned

L
Nov 14, 2010 10:10 am EST

Hi i just noticed that from the past two months i've being charged 9.995$ from Clickbank. I never downloaded or purchased anything online from my Visa credit card.

R
Jun 07, 2010 1:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was looking for a program that would clean up my pc . product name. errorfikx with windows optimizer. had to pay 37.75 + 2.80 tax. i was taken. can i do anything about it

Mar 09, 2010 11:43 am EST

They said they had information about my ancestors. After I paid, and entered information, they said nothing was found. I want my bill credited to my account.

Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Records Login did not do anything to help me futher to get the imformation I needed, So I payed again for another Government service and it is with Records Login. I still did not get any imformation that I wanted. I want my$29.94 and $39.94 back!

Jan 27, 2009 10:12 pm EST

I PAID 42.89 FOR THE ACCESS TO THIS SITE FOR DEATH, CEMETERY, FIND FAMILY&ECT. CAN'T ACCESS AFTER PAYING BY MY MASTER CHARGE. WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THIS ?

T
Jan 15, 2009 10:32 am EST

Submitted for ITunes Account Unlimited Membership to Music, etc. Used Credit Card to make payment. Received a confirmation notice with number from said Company. To no avail the account for membership to ITunes was not validated.

Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm EST

ClickBank just showed-up on my AMEX bill and I neither know why, nor authorized any thing from clickbank. Please iform me as to what this is about and please delete and return any cost to me.

Sep 26, 2008 5:32 am EDT

Needed to install an antispyware program. Found antispywarebot.com. When trying to use program after installation, found it was a scam. ClickBank is the company withdrawing funds ($19.95) for this bogus company.

N
Jul 23, 2008 12:18 pm EDT

I HAVE DOWNLOADED YOUR PROGRAM THREE TIMES. I HAVE DIALUP, THIS COULD BE MY PROBLUM. EVERY TIME I DOWNLOAD THIS IS TAKE'S MY NINE AND ONE HALF HRS.
AT THIS TIME I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER.

ORDER NUMBER: KS9EHNDN

May 30, 2008 7:11 am EDT

I purchased a plan so that I could look up both my husbands and my marriage records as these are needed to complete retirement papers. I was unable to register my purchase after I paid for it with my credit card. It kept saying the e-mail address was incorrect or the password was invalid.

B
Jun 29, 2012 9:46 am EDT

I'm in the same boat, I did the pc thinking it would clean up my computer, they charged me $49.95, when I called Click they said it was a free program, so now I just lost that money and will never see it again.

Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm EDT

Monique Michelle Matthews is her legal name. She has many scams going. She is currently selling sick puppies with fake health guarantees.

She is currently using the numbers [protected] and [protected].

Below is a picture of her.

If you recently bought a puppy from her please email me at [email protected]

View 0 more photos
B
Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am EDT

i have payed for a pigeon book from clickbank, but not recieved it. what do i do.

May 18, 2012 1:39 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you need a number to get a hold of Click Bank the number is [protected]

May 18, 2012 1:38 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you need a phone number to get a hold of Clickbank the number is [protected]

T
Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am EDT

I ordered FixCleaner Renewal 2Year one payment of 39.95 order number N5F9FENN
Terry Glover, 628 North Commerce Street, Slocomb AL 36375
email: [email protected]

Aug 22, 2010 8:18 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Clickbank refuses to accept my completely valid credit card when I attempt to pay for an online product. I can also find no place on the Clickbank website to report the problem. This is totally unacceptable since I need the product for my home business.

J P Brits
[email protected]

Aug 22, 2010 8:13 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Clickbank repeatedly refuses my credit card when ordering an online product. My card functions perfectly and all the required info has been typed in correctly. I cannot find any spot in the Clickbank website to register my problem.

J P Brits
[email protected]

Mar 04, 2009 10:38 am EST

I payed for unlimited vip MEMBERSHIP ON 2/20/ 09 ORDER# 46NE88XN pD iD 103 PAYMENT WAS $39.95THRU.CLICKBANK

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

132 complaints