Citibank — credit card refund
My credit card with Citibank UAE,
Statement of March shows the outstanding amount is : AED -7791.21
I've raised a request through email on 30 Mar According to my credit card monthly statement Outstanding balance: AED -7791.21 and requested to refund the excess amount to my bank account.
I've received an email from customer service informing that my request of ref no "[protected]" is under process.
I've submitted requested documents on 22 April.
I've get a request on 10 May to submit additional documents which done on 17 May.
I've sent a follow up email on 28 May
I've been requested to provide my contact details which had been provided on 11 June.
I've sent an escalation email on 23 June with no response on my follow up emails or calls.
My request is raised for more than 4 months with no resolution, my excess amount of 7791.21 not refunded for that duration.
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge