Circle K Stores / coupon

United States Review updated:

I received a coupon from a recent cigarette purchase (from this circle k) and the cashier refused to accept my coupon. I know a $0.50 coupon is not much but another cashier accepted the same coupon just 1 day earlier. This coupon come inside the same cigarette pack that I have purchased. No manager was on site to correct this issue.

Circle k is located at 130 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71106

Circle K Stores

Am
Jun 15, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 15, 2019

This same coupon? Could that be the problem? I don't smoke but I do know it's no longer 1983 where we were able to reuse coupons over and over again along with entering sweepsteaks as many times as we wanted. People take advantage and people are even worse with freebies today.

• Am
      Jun 15, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Not the exact same coupon but same type from a different pack. Just not sure why one cashier did and a different cashier wouldn't. I can just move on...

•   Jun 15, 2019

@Ames001 Ok, just checking. Perhaps the store just doesn't participate in that kind of promotion. The store is just the middle man, they don't know what's in packs of cigarettes or what promotion the company is sponsoring.