Circle K Stores — advertised price
This is the second time in the last week I stopped at this store and they have signs up advertising Froster drinks for 79cents, the same cashier insisted on charging 99 cents. Today I ended up walking out and leaving the drink because of this. If a sign is out advertising a price it should be honored, I ended up stopping at Speedway and getting my drink there.
Updated by Brian1959, Oct 01, 2019
Looks like your forum has been hacked.
Goateff, before you start commenting on someone’s punctuation maybe you should do a little checking on your own use of the English language. What a [censored]ing waste
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service