1605 E Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85022, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Circle Ksexual harassment from my manager

I have worked for circle K Store #8553 for about 3 1/2 months. Henry May the manager had sexually harassed me 3 times in that time I worked there. Then I was suspended after I mentioned it to my asst manager. So when they both said I was suspended, I told them I quit. So now I'm looking into a attorney about sexual harassment and wrongful termination. I need help and need to know what I and we can do to resolve this please. Thank you for your time. Have a great day. My # is [protected] and my name is Brenda [protected]@gmail.com Thank you.

mark henderson Sep 16, 2019

I don't know what kind of lawyer you have, but most lawyers would discourage you from anything online that can be used against you in court. Stoppers posting on a similar account pretending to be you and "confessing" won't help your case either.

• Br
      Brendα Ostrom Sep 15, 2019

I have a confession to make. I did not know that this would be on a public forum. I was never sexually harassed by Henry May. I just made it up in hopes of getting him into trouble because he wrote me up. I was suspended because it was confirmed that I made this up. I was angry when I posted this because I was recently fired. Sorry for any trouble I caused. Please ignore this. I am going to find a way to get this removed okay.

Brenda Ostrom.

mark henderson Sep 16, 2019

No, you need to stop. Trolling is one thing. But if the OP is telling the truth and considering taking this to court then they can find this "confession" of hers and think she made the post admitting to lying. This in turn can allow a possible sex offender free to do it again. Not saying I believe the OP, not saying that I don't but to make her out to look like a liar just helps the offender.