The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chrysler Financial — predatory lending
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
At the time we leased our Jeep Grand Cherokee, the finance manager said that our credit was poor as we were behind on some debts already. We told him the recession had hit us and we were struggling. The finance manager said that he could not lease us the car for the $515 payment that had been worked out with the salesperson...but he could lease us the car at $540. After two years of perfect payments in the three year lease, we were five days behind on the payment and the collection calls started, eight to ten times a day, calling home and work every two hours. The callers were rude, callous and inconsiderate. When I mentioned their bailout they said "we paid that back". Yes, true, but you got help when you needed it you predatory ###. Give the consumers a break, not that it will really matter since you will be out of business soon enough. Even the conspiracy to bring down Toyota can not save a company as deceitful and ### as yours. Good luck with the collection calls when you don't have a friggin job!
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud!
- Chrysler Financial - repossession
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment
- Chrysler Capital - billing
- Chrysler Financial - payoff
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan