Complaints & Reviews

harassment and fraudulent collections

I am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you... unwilling to give me my accurate balance... I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions... my husband is the account holder... he is a handyman and in the remodeling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months... it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids... I had to surgeries in the last 7 months... a c-section and another surgery just last april... my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born... he is on treatment... since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...

Yhe worst is that the town & country (used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007... just a year after we bought it... one window on the drivers side fell aprt... the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $2626 0n it... we bought it for $8000... Crysler loan us $6000 I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays... today I called to make 2 payments... leaving me only one month behind... they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday... when I asked about the rate... she wouldn't tell and told me that it would vary, meaning they can increase it as much as they want... they have already charged me $300 interest for the 3 late payments..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account... I was given 3 different 800's before I ended at the right dept!!! I was shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car... that's the only one I have to drive my baby son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500... my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay... they are so rude, not compassionate employees... just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation... it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress... in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU... they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospital, they would still harass me!!!

It's not that I am not willing to pay... without the late huge interest, my account balance would have been $1700... now I owed $2150... we have paid $4000 our of $6500!!! For a car that has transmission problem and window fallen apart just after a year!!!

They are so inconsiderate and have no customer service...just running after their commission, these evil agents!!!

MJ Jun 10, 2008

I am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payment, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrusler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to good, we had lots of medical bills...
    the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $26266 0n it...we bought it for $8000...I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I ws shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that the only one I have to drive my son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospitall, they would still harrass me!!!

0 minutes ago by Mary [send email]
    am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...
    the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after we bought it..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $2626 0n it...we bought it for $8000...Crysler loan us $6000 I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell and told me that it would vary, menaing they can increase it as much as they want..they have already charged me $300 intereste for the 3 late payments..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I was shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that's the only one I have to drive my baby son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospital, they would still harrass me!!!

It's not that I am not willing to pay...without the late huge interest, my account balance would have been $1700..now I owed $2150..we have paid $4000 our of $6500!!! for a car that has transmission problem and window fallen apart just after a year!!!

• Us
    usignedthecontract Aug 21, 2008

there is nowhere in the contract that states should an event happen causing u not to make your monthly pmt on the due date, that chrysler financial will help you out!!!did u read what u signed!!!they loaned u money for the car...cant u be grateful.??????but if u r dissatisfied with them, i suggest going to the mafia for a loan and when u fall behind on the pmts compare their collection practices with chrysler financial..p/s hope it all works out for you personally but business is business huh:)

• Al
    Alan Sep 03, 2008

These People are trained by their company to be rude, I got one of them to admit it. It would be fun to sit in court with them and and have a jury listen to the stupid S___t put out. I am 65 years old and never in that time have I been treated like a kindergarten child. And I was never late on payments in 5 years and when the Auto-pay from my bank stopped i figured everything was in order. But no, they did not contact me and tell me I still owed them any money. I guess the last payment can not be taken out automatically. So after 2 months they call and tell me they are going to take my truck away unless I Paid them on the phone. I said send me a bill and I will pay it. They said no way, there was not enough time to get the money back to them. I said tough... I am on my way to Alaska tomorrow. They are 1st class jerks.

And to the Joker that posted the previous message about borrowing money from the Mafia, I say the Mafia can be sent to them also... These people are not any better than us and have no right to treat their customers in the manner they do...

Just hang up on them if they get abusive and fight it in court, you have a 98% chance of getting your way when all facts are brought to the light of the court. The courts don't like them any more than we do...

Have a better day!!!

poor customer service

My checking account of 20 years was hacked. Due to that fact, the bank had to change my account number because they wanted me to be safe (thank you Wachovia) I had already posted my payment on time to Chrysler financial. But because of the mishap I had to call customer service and let them know what had happened. I explained what had happened and they said no problem go online and make a new payment and change all of your information and it will still post on time. Well it didn't. When I called back they said I used the wrong account number and because of that I will have to pay a late fee. I was told by a supervisor Sarah Riley that I would have to pay the late fee no matter what happened and that was that. I asked to speak to another person. She told me she would not transfer me and that no one is going to waive the late fee so I had better make arrangements to pay today. As if I was a crook and was not going to pay...I have 2 more payments left on my car... I must have made other payments. I will NEVER use Chrysler Financial again for a Loan on a vehicle again. RUDE!!

• Si
    Sickofchrysler Feb 21, 2009

This is one of the worst companies to have relationship with.
    They talk and thrash people as if we are mere people who are obligated to them.
    Thats the reason why Chrysler is not even having ground to stay in market. Too bad the federal government is aiding such a sick company with no signs of coming back...

They are the perfect example of how a customer service should not function in any kind of business.

chrysler ruined my credit

I financed a Chrysler 300M with our local dealer, whom I have bought 3 Chryslers from in 7 years, my first payment was due March 1, 07. June 1st, 2008 Chrysler financial reported 6 30 day late on my credit report. After speaking with every idiot working for the finance company I finally called the sales manager at the dealership and he put me in contact with the a finance manager in Mi. She informed me that my first payment was due Feb. 1st, 2007 and every payment has been 30 days late since. She explained that as a result of an audit they found the problem. She claimed that they tried to repo the car three times and sent many registered letters but could not provide proof that I signed for these. Chrysler financial has NEVER called to inform me that I was late. My contract states that my sale was 12/30/06. I didn't buy the car until the 3rd week in January but the dealership pushed back the date so I could receive the rebates/tax break. Big Mistake! I’m fighting with Chrysler financial trying to get this off my credit. I have never been late in 7 years. Loyal customers do not mean anything to this company. They lie, cheat and steal. I will never buy another Chrysler and I will keep fighting with my last breath.

• Bc
    BC Oct 27, 2008

I also will never ever buy another Chrysler and I hope their lousy company faulters!!! They are pure garbage. Dirty, Dirty company!!!

• Ba
    Balooga Nov 25, 2008

So lets get this straight, YOU are the one that signed a back dated contract in order to receive rebates and a tax break.
    So you and the dealer actually committed fraud against Chrysler and the tax department by lying about the date which you took delivery and signed your contract. Yet you say that Chrysler lies, cheats and steals...

Hmmmmmm I would have to say YOU were the one lying, cheating and stealing...

You deserve everything you get

• Bu
    burnttoast Jul 19, 2010

People that work in Finance are the lowest common denominator of the human race. The Salesman knew all along what he was doing, and so did Chrysler financial, My aunt worked for them for five years, they hold payments until they are late, and they will report you at the drop of a hat. Once you are late once, they put you in a "farmer" file, and every time your payment is close to the due date, they hold it... until it is officially late. This is called "farming for fees" this goes on every single day, in every single financial institution in the world. It has become the "cash crop" for failing banks, and it definitely will continue under this administration of the executive branch.

fraudulent collection practices!

In december 2007, I received a letter from chrysler corp offering an early lease termination of 5 payments on...

they have lost another customer

I would like to start by saying that I have had two vehicles financed by Chrysler Financial. My first, a '05 PT Cruiser I bought brand new with 60 miles on it at a 4% interest rate. Drove it, loved it, never a problem, and always paid more than what my set payment was. So, why not continue business with a relatively problem free company right? It was my thought when I decided I wanted to trade my car in and get a new one.

In August of 2007, I traded my PT in on a '05 Chrysler Crossfire with 9000 miles certified by Chrysler. When I signed my contract there was a 10% interest rate. I asked why so high, seeing as my income was considerably higher than when I purchased my first car and my credit had not changed. I was told interest is always higher on a pre-owned vehicle. I signed and drove home my new car. Three weeks later, I get a call from Chrysler Financial demanding payment on my PT. I explained I had traded that car in and no longer had possession of it. Something you think they would know since I was again financed with them. I contacted the dealer and asked why my car had not been paid off and they told me there were some minor changes in my contract and I needed to come in and sign a "revised" version of my contract before they would pay off my car. Mind you, they never once contacted me before my call and during this I had to make a payment on a car I had not had in three weeks along with my new payment after being threatened that late payments were going to be posted on my credit report for my PT. My "new" contract had a 20% interest rate!!! I refused and demanded my car back. I spoke to Chrysler who offered no reason for the hike in the rate to a loyal customer but did ask when I was going to make the next payment for my PT which had another payment due. My insurance had already been cancelled on my PT and there were many more miles on it from when I had traded it in, the navigation cd was missing and I was basically bullied into signing the new contract to prevent my credit from being tarnished. After the second temp tag, I still had not received paperwork to register my vehicle and my PT still had not been paid off. Chrysler refused to issue any more temp tags and Chrysler Financial finally sent my paper work two months later.

Which brings us to now...I have made over the set payments ON TIME since August. Recently, my family increased in number. My crossfire is no longer practical for my family. I have two children. So, the logical step is to trade it in. I began looking for a family friendly car in March of 2008. I have owned this car for 9 months now. It is in perfect condition and has less than 18K miles on it. Toyota- trade-in appraisal=$10, 000., Honda- trade-in appraisal=$8, 000., Car-Max- trade-in appraisal=$10, 000. You see a trend here? Chrysler- trade-in appraisal= you ready? $7, 000. You have got to be kidding. I understand depreciation of a vehicle but as of now I am $14, 000. Upside-down in this vehicle. That’s a whole other car!!! Next option, refinance.

I contact both my banks as well as my credit union. All three tell me they are only able to refinance 90% of the cars worth which are $14, 000. I call Chrysler and tell them the situation and ask for them to refinance so I am able to trade the car or keep it and obtain another one. I was told by a wonderful woman at Chrysler that I signed a contract and its too bad but they don’t refinance contracts but that Chrysler is in the business of helping people and if there is anything else they can do let them know. Huh? LOL.

Am I pissed, ABSOLUTELY!! I paid $21, 000. For this car 9 months ago and as of this date the car is worth a mere $7, 000? Way to back a product. Chrysler has basically stuck me in a vehicle that sits in my garage and I am unable to drive with two children. They, themselves, refuse to help in this situation and have turned their backs on a loyal customer. I contact them once a week in response to the 17 calls I get a day beginning at 7am harassing me. The last rep I spoke to told me to get a helmet and matches. Nice way to support the customers that support the company. Obviously, he wasn't recording that call.

I have exhausted every avenue to deal with this as a responsible adult that DOES pay bills on time. I have on several occasions requested a transfer of equity form from Chrysler in order to have someone take over payments and try to save my credit, they refuse. I have of last week told them, in PLAIN English, to pick up their prized possession, they also refuse. Instead, they would rather call and treat me like a deadbeat making threats that are ridiculous and full of malice.

As a result of this, I decided to look around at the Chrysler dealerships. On the new showroom, $40, 000. Cars, on the "pre-owned" the same cars with the same options and less than 20k miles for less than $20, 000. Way to go Chrysler.

I wait the day this company no longer exists and the people Chrysler has harmed in the process get peace of mind.

I will never again do business with a company that has no regard for its customers and even less regard for the product it provides.

• As
    Ash Reds Jun 18, 2008

First of all, buying an American car sucks... why d these vehicles lose so much value quickly? Chrysler is the pits. I got screwed in my car deal at a Chrysler Dealer I will nver again buy an American car! My Camry has served me very well for 8 years now.

• Ba
    Balooga Sep 08, 2008

Obviously when you bought the Crossfire you had at least one child, so right away it was the wrong vehicle for you!
    Secondly, Chrysler Financial is not responsible for the depreciation on your car.
    Thirdly, just because Chrysler Financial received a new contract doesn't mean they automatically assume your old account is being paid out. That is the dealer's fault.
    Try blaming those that are responsible:
    You - for buying the car in the first place
    Dealer - for not paying out your trade in
    Factory/Economy - for the rapid depreciation of your Crossfire.

very rude customer service

My first 6 payments were not reported to credit bureaus but when I fell short due to health issues they reported me, not to mention that when I took 2 deferments they listed it as non payment and repo my car. My 81 yr old mother lived in another state and they would call her everyday at 7:30 am and again in afternoon as well as evening being very rude as to why I am not calling them asap, she asked them repeatedly to stop calling her because she was very ill--dying of liver cancer and it was upsetting her with their rude behaviour, but that didn't stop them --the next day same thing up until she passed away 8/07. When I went to KY for the funeral on the same day she was buried they called at 7:30 am I explained to the "man" that my mother had asked for the calls to stop and they didn't and she had nothing to do with my loan I told him this was harassment he said they have to do whatever they can to reach me I told him that my mother was very ill and had passed and all he could say was when can I expect a payment? I will never buy another car from "Chrysler" again due to the immoral ethics that they use to contact their customers and it doesn't matter how many times you complain to a supervisor it doesn't get any better. I will now only purchase foreign made cars. "Chrysler" is like a bad mother-in-law always over your shoulder, mouthing off not considering your feelings or concern about the bad situation you are going through. You just want to turn around and drop kick them both. In my world: no more chrysler or mother-in -laws

• Dm
    Dmarie May 20, 2008

I agree they are extremely rude. The worst one is STEVEN LEWIS at their call center. Give him a call and you'll find out what a little rat he is. He is probably all of 21 years old and has been trained or is just naturally a little piece of sh** I have NEVER been spoken to by a company representative as this little twerp. His supervisor is just as bad. If you are looking for a collective group of nasty, abusive people...finance your car through Chrysler. I certainly will NEVER do so again.

• He
    Heather May 30, 2008

They are by far, the rudest people I have worked with thus far in my life. My payment would be less than a WEEK late and I would start getting calls 10+ times a day everyday... One guy (can't think of his name off the top of my head, but I do have it written down) said to me "well Miss Thompson, I'm sorry that you are broke and can't afford your vehicle, but thats not my problem." First off, that is RUDE and EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL...second off, if they aren't getting their money, isn't it THEIR probelm?! I even offered to pay him $250 THAT day, and another $250 two weeks later on my pay day...and he refused it! He wouldn't accept half of a payment?! I just gave them back my car yesterday because I was SO fed up with it... I was thinking about getting my account up to date (Im less than two months behind) but I decided "F-It". They can keep the car... my credit being ruined is WORTH it to not have to deal with those people anymore.

• Je
    Jennifer Nov 10, 2008

I am a technical and support services manager and I called to correct information about my account - I spoke to T3 693KA who was the floor manager and ultimately resolved the issue in 5 minutes.

I spoke to a guy who claimed to be a 'manager' b/c when I asked to speak to a manager or just to someone else he would not transfer me, he mocked me and was by far the worst support I have ever had.

My pay off is coming up on my loan and I will definitely NOT get a car from Chysler Jeep to simply not have to deal with their support. I will never refer the company as a whole as being good in any way due to this one person, employee number T3622GH.

• Ra
    ratman Feb 28, 2009

i have always been ahead on my paym'ts until sept of 08 and the day before my payment wasd due i started getting calls rude is not the words to descibe these pieces of work they refuse to give employee numbers and refuse to let you speak with someone that knows how to be halfway polite, i have been called a lazy bum who needs to get a job and make his payments, even when you tell them you'll make a paymenton this datethey still call 8 plus times a day and say oh well thats not in the computer, i am now recording all my conversations with them as i'm filing suit against these ###

• Cl
    clkrjp Jun 10, 2009

I just had the worst experience of my life with them. I will never get my loan from there. And to think my grandfather is retired from GM! They sent me my last bill in the mail for over $700 and my normal payment is $500 something. They wanted me to pay the whole thing and I said I couldn't! Boy did I get an ear full. I wound up hanging up on them it was the worst thing.

overcharging payments and fees!

At the time that anyone signs a lease with the above firm, you always make your first payment prior to departing the dealership. For example, I leased a 2005 Pacifica on January 24, 2005 on a 39 month lease making the first payment, leaving 38 additional payment left on the lease. Chrysler not only had the vehicle returned to them with all 38 payments made they are trying to collect the first payment that was made at the start of the lease. They are a company that I would never do business with again and I recommend that no one even think about leasing with Chrylser, unless you have money to give away to these losers without business sense. I have had 3 leases with Chrysler and have purchased 2 of them to prevent the rip off charges.

My last word to all DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESES GUYS. YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY!

8 calls a day every day from chrysler

Chrysler Financial has been asked to stop calling us 8-12 times every day starting at 8:01 am 7 days a week...

scam and fraud!

I have been hounded by Chrysler Financial collections even with a payment only 11 days late. I get repeated...

fraud and cheating!

We purchased 3 vehicles over a period of time with Chrysler and subsequentally had finance agreements on the 3 vehicles we paid all of them on time with online payments. In December we experienced a no money situation with our businesses having a dramatic slowdown, probably due to the current economic situation in the USA. We contacted Chrysler Financial to explain our situation (we realize our full commitment) and asked if on this occasion they could help. At this point the lady in question explained she was in a call center in India (we were astonished hard time in the USA yet work farmed out in call centers in India!).

However we explained our situation, and she said the only thing she could do was to take interest only payments and place the rest of the capital repayments to the end of the agreements with a $7.50 fee per vehicle to do this we agreed because that was the only option, we took the ladies name and extension number and she said if we had any problems to call her back.

Then the nightmare began we received repossession notices, call after call from Daimler Chrysler Financial to say our payments were behind. we explained what we had done each person promised to remove the adverse history it did not happen. We called the lady back in what we thought was back to India ask for her extension (please note the lady was American) to be met with a person saying they were in Kansas! and they did not know the extension.

We are at our wits end when people fall on hard times the mark of a good company is on how well they perform, I appeal to all you good American people do not buy a car for Chrysler Jeep Dodge, because if you take on a commitment for 5 years you cannot afford to run into any problems.

If anyone out there has experienced the same problems please can you let me know if you have found a resolve.

• Cr
    crionics Aug 17, 2008

I've had problems logging into my account and they told me that I would have to pay by phone which would cost about $10. I never missed a payment but it seems they are trying to swindle our hard earn dollars. It seems to be happening randomly for this has happened to a few of my friends as well. Imagine snatching $10 bucks from hundreds of thousands customers a month. Not buying anything from them again.

I'll stick to the Japanese Cars. CYA Chrysler!

• Mo
    MO-Momma Jul 23, 2009

Same here. Tried to call for our year end balance information for 2008, got a recording that said you have to call their "International Number" for a charge of $4.99. What total CRAP. You have to PAY to get your OWN information about your OWN account? Isn't there some FTC law that states these companies have to provide account information FREE of charge? Now awaiting on a response back from an email that I'll probably never get. IF anyone knows how to contact these low lifes by phone, please provide a working number, with a REAL person on the other end, that speaks English and does not read from a script.

I am so sick and tired of big companies trying to slam it to the little guy, Mr. Consumer, who keeps them in business. By moving their call centers to India, or Timbucktoo, they are only helping to bring our economy from bad to worse. Nice going D.C., way to treat your loyal customers. You get an F- in my book.

• Mo
    morris1 Apr 22, 2011

I purchase a 2005 dodge dakota new four wheel drive v8 3.7 magmun engine what a piece of Junk. this vehicle doesn't work a penny you paid for it. actually no dodge vehicle. It's a piece of Junk from the very start First the manufacture told me I have to change the transfer case fluids ever 15, 000 miles - piece of ###- and at 40k mile the service cost 1000.00 . How ridiculous!!! Never heard of such a thing. to get t the vehicle out of four wheel drive the dealer told me I had to rock the vehicle back and forth to disengage the four wheel drive UNheard of. Go Buy a toyota. Dodge vehicles are a piece of Junk New and Used Stay away from them

• Sh
    Shawn Gherity Mar 02, 2016

I purchased a semi through Daimler finance and later voluntarily returned it to the dealership where I bought it.
    I never heard anything from Daimler for several years so I assumed they sold it for the remaining amount.
    Almost 5 years later a notation shows up on my credit report claiming I owe them over $9000.
    Repeated telephone conversations with both Daimler and one of the flunkie companies they hired to collect this have resulted in the consistent refusal to produce ANY documentation whatsoever showing that ANY money is owed other than "statements" printed out on their own computer.
    I have been told on different " documents" that they sent me that the truck sold for two different amounts, that no payments were ever received on the truck despite a record ON A DOCUMENT THEY SENT ME that they recorded at least one payment.
    I have credit reports where THEY REPORTED OVER $5800 in payments but Daimler ignored that.
    The matter still soils my credit report to this day because Daimler Chrysler seeks to defraud their customers out of thousands of dollars THEY KNOW( or should know if they checked their own records) they don't owe

fraudulent collection!

Fraudulent collections, from Chrysler's collection department. The rep stated that i did not make payment so i MUST go to West Union to pay NOW. The rep was very rude. He said if he doesn't get the payment he was going to repo my truck. I told him they have my payment its bend mailed one weak before its due. Rep said they do not have the check. I told him do not cash my check. Then i was told to pay a certain amount in order to keep the truck. Thats when i went to West Union and made payment. REP got the cash and deposit my check that he said he never had. It goes on for three more months they were going to repo my truck. Last payment was due on 12-10-07 its paid up to date and more... 11-26-07 they repo my truck.

MJ Jun 10, 2008

Am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospitall, they would still harrass me!!!

poor service!

I am a senior person and Chrysler is giving me a lot of trouble. For the past two years I have been getting statements from Chrysler trying to collect from me property tax on a lease vehicle. I have communicated with four different people but no one has made a correction on their records. I have sent an Affidavit twice and included a copy of the Texas Property Tax Code 2006, Edition, Section 11.252 Motor Vehicle Leased for Personal Use. It states that If I don't use the vehicle for monetary gain, I don't have to pay tax on it.

I am afraid that in a few months, when I turn my vehicle in, they are going to demand the tax.

Beware people!

Sandy Feb 26, 2008

THEY'VE SCREWED ME MAJOR!!!!
    Customer of CF for over 9 years, in Dec. of '05 changed changed from a '03 to '05 Grand Jeep Limited. The dealership and CF 5 contracts later got the lease program correct. Meanwhile CF was charging me for not paying Dec and Jan payments on the 'o3. Then they applied my Jan payment for the '05 to the '03 (which I left at the dealership back in Dec.). CF has charged me every m month for being a late on payment (applying vurrent month to prior month). It was last summer when they finally said the '03 lease was closed so there's no record if my Jan. payment for new '05 went their. WHAT!!!???? CF said they would work on the problem and get back with me. DID NOT!!!! I made every payment on time until this past Jan. I had bad financial hardship via identity theft and a BAD FLorida property (as with a lot of people). They gave me ONE call, some guy claiming to be legal department. He left me a number to call him before 3P next day. I tried and tried leaving messages on a generic vm. That was a Friday. On Sunday night, well Monday morning 3AM repo man came and took my jeep!!! leaving me with NO transportation and NO person who will talk to me at CF.

I worked for Dailmer Chrysler's marketing agency out of their SE regional office. I was an excellent customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This CAN NOT continue from these lenders!!!!!!!!

Sandy

chris x Jul 30, 2008

did any of you find a go to person to resolve these problems..is there a number i can call?

• Lm
    lmgrobo Aug 20, 2018

My father passed away in January. In his records he noted a small payoff (

• Di
    Diane Petrella Dec 13, 2018

I sold my car buyer needs the car. I paid it off 9 days ago. NO title!!! So frustrated!!! Never again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices