Chrysler Capital Logo

Chrysler Capital

Having problems with Chrysler Capital?

Chrysler Capital Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 563 5635 (Customer Service Line)
+1 855 976 9766 (Indirect Funding)
+1 855 541 7745 (Underwriting)
P.O. Box 660335
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75266-0335

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chrysler Capital Customer Service. Initial Chrysler Capital complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chrysler Capital above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chrysler Capital. Discuss the issues you have had with Chrysler Capital and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chrysler Capital Complaints & Reviews

Chrysler CapitalLease end

Sometime before 1/20/21, I went to the AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership at 13601 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL, and my brother Jorge L Touron who was the co-signer for the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the lease under my name, account no# 00 [protected]. The lease was about to expire so, my brother purchased the same vehicle a new contract was made in his name alone. The issue is that Chrysler Capital as of this moment shows that I am late on my 1/20/21 monthly payment. The lease agreement was ended in good standing and my Account with Chrysler was supposed to have been closed and left in good standing. I called Chrysler 3x and also chatted online and was told the payment from the dealer was received on 1/28/21 and it takes 72 business hours for Chrysler Capital to post it to the account. Well as of today, my account is still reflecting as late and not paid off nor closed. I have excellent credit and am praying that this will not show up on my credit file. If so that is false information provided by Chrysler Capital. I want my account with Chrysler closed as paid in full and satisfied immediately. Their delay is not acceptable especially when it can hurt a customer with excellent credit.

Today, I Just received another bill requesting payment and that I am past due. Ridiculous this vehicle was sold to my brother sometime in January 2021. Chrysler still shows that I lease it and that I am past due. I will be checking my credit file soon to make sure that this issue has not affected my credit file.
Please help me get this resolved my account closed in good standing satisfactory.

Regards,

Jesus Touron
[protected] wife Margarita

Lease end

Chrysler CapitalCustomer Service/Titles Department

On January 13th, 2021 I reached out to Chrysler Capital on 3 occasions to get them to release the lien to my son's SUV that was paid off a month after purchasing in 5/2019.
    1st time: 1/13/21 after Ins co. told us they were the lien holder and I got no help bc they couldn't find any info in system
    2nd time: 1/14/21 still no help until I requested a mgr who then told me that the matter would be cleared up in 24-48hrs with DMV
    3rd time: 1/21/21 I couldn't get anyone to tell me the request was done and transferred twice and then disconnected
    4th time: 1/22/21...I reached back out today and was transferred three times to be disconnected and not helped on them releasing the lien on a vehicle they can't find in their system.

My son was in an accident a month ago and the insurance co. can't release the money because Chrysler Capital is showing as the lien holder. I spoke with the DMV and they told me to contact Chrysler Capital and ask them to release the lien and then they could give me the title. PLEASE HELP me get the title to the vehicle they can't find in their system!!! I've asked for managers/supervisors within the company and no one seems to be able to help me...that makes for POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I'm also going to reach out to the BBB.
    Signed,
    Jodie McCoy
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2020

Chrysler Capital — Unaware reposession

I was in A Auto Accident September 05, 2020. A lady Ran a stop Sign and crashed my vehicle. Her insurance wa...

Dec 15, 2020

Chrysler Capital — Auto loan

On 11/19/2020, Bank of America sent a payoff check to Chrysler Capital. They signed for it on 11/20/2020...

Jun 24, 2020

Chrysler Capital — Executive offices-credit reporting

Are you aware that at the highest level of Customer Service that is available to a consumer (Executive...

Chrysler Capitalfinance

Turned in 2 lease vehicles on 12/12/2019, as of 03/04/2020 Chrysler Capital still shows I have these vehicles and my account is mark PAST DUE!! Also, Chrysler Capital owes me a refund on each vehicle, which every time I call to check status I am told it will take about 60 days. It has been 83 days!!!
      Also, each time I call the agent needs to put me on hold for 5-10 minute so that they can research just to come back and say it will take about 60 days.

I believe Chrysler Capital plays these games so that customer quit calling & they get to keep the refunds that are OWED to their customer!

Very shade way to do business. Dodge/Chrysler are my preferred choice, however I will rethink before I lease with Chrysler again.

Chrysler CapitalCustomer service

I thought Sprint was the worst when it comes to customer service...I stand corrected. Chrysler Capital took two payments from our account for one month and caused my account to overdraft. When I called over a week ago to get this issue resolved they asked for a bank statement to prove the money has come out of the account. What kind of [censored] is this? Let me get this right, you take money from my account after I cancelled the auto pay and now you need my bank statement to prove the money was taken. Get the [censored] out here with that [censored]. I will never do business with them again. [censored] Chrysler Capital!

Jan 14, 2020

Chrysler Capital — lost my payoff check, terrible customer service

I purchased a car. The dealership sent a payoff check to Chrysler Capital for over 33K to payoff my trade...

Chrysler Capitalcar payment

They are crooks! I made a payment, the payment never came out of the account so they charged me a 30.00 fee because they said my account number was incorrect. That's a lie because it's the same account I pay it from always. I asked that the fee be waved and they said no. That's not good business at all. I'm refinancing my car and I'm never going to do business with them again and you shouldn't either!

Nov 25, 2019

Chrysler Capital — billing

After receiving 6 phone calls from Chrsyler Capital's collection department, I was finally able to answer the...

Chrysler Capitalpayoff

I was involved in a head on accident August 11, 2019 in which my car had been totaled. I have been without a car since. I am a 60 yr old woman who has to work to survive and have worked through pain and discomfort from the injuries as a result of this accident. I can not finance a vehicle until Chrysler Capitol sends me a letter stating my vehicle has been paid off. I have gotten the run around. They have received the check from Geico which was issued Nov 08 2019. It is the 21st now and still no payoff letter sent. I have suffered enough from the accident and this wait time is unnecessary. First I was told 5-10 days, then 7-10 days, then told 10 to 17 days. What is really going on? Help me please. Julie Ann Hepner McMurry [protected]. It was a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. My daughter Brandi Dionne is also on the title. Please have them release the payoff so I can move forward with my life. Please!

Chrysler Capitalvehicle leasing

Horrible organization, their contracts are written in a predatory way and in coordination with the dealerships that work with them they scam people to get into 3 year leases telling you that you can break the lease for a penalty of "a few thousand dollars" when in reality you are locked into crazy liability of potentially the entire value of the vehicle. Misleading and bad business practices, stay away

Nov 05, 2019

Chrysler Capital — lease financing

This is a terrible company and if I could give it 0 stars, I would. If you like to sit on hold forever, deal...

Chrysler Capitalhigh interest rates

I bought a 2013 dodge advenger in 2013 the sale price for the car was around 17000 dollars but the interest rate made the cost over 30000 dollars the car quit in about 3 years and I was no longer able to pay for it because I needed another car and I couldn't afford 2 car payments I paid around 25000 dollars for the car but they repossessed it in 2016 can I file a claim to get some of my money back and the car

Chrysler Capitalchrysler capital / financial

Had never missed car Payment s, up until I started having re al issues with not only needing a whole new motor installed at only 4000 ( 4 thousand ) original miles ; other item i complained about the oil pressure relegated valve spring / oil cooler
                  Needed replacement, the car dealer in Fairfield -California
                  Would not trade in my 2013 ram truck
                  i then stopped making payments due to numerous recall issues with my truck, that the dealer would Not help me with ?!
                  Then afterwards the title ended up in the hands of a credit collections agency. Whom has repeatedly called and made Phone harassment calls, without sending me any invoice r any notice of the title being changed /
                  Summary ; not only did the dealer not help with my engine problems, but there seams to be very bad customer service

Chrysler Capitallate payment because of mixup

In July I overpaid my car bill, and when I called the customer service person said I was paid through October. That was not true, so I received a call moments ago about late payment. No problem, I am actually on the phone now paying it. But the customer service rep on the phone was not only rude, but unhelpful and un-understanding. His name is Christian Waller (maybe?) and I ended up hanging up on him because I could barely hear him, he was both talking too fast and was muffled, and am now on the phone with someone wonderful and helpful. I have never complained about anything in my life, but this rep of yours did nothing to fix any problem, inform me what was going on, or anything. It was terrible!

I do not want anything, after all it was my mistake, I just wanted to tell someone or even talk into the void about how unhelpful this man was. Every other representative I have spoken to, except I guess the woman who misinformed me about my payments, have been friendly and informative.

Chrysler Capitaldealership fraud & 2018 jeep grand cherokee limited

I am filing a dealership fraud lawsuit against one of your California dealerships and I have my financing with Chrysler Capital, which I defaulted on when I was fully able to prove my case.
                      I have requested on multiple occasions now, cooperation & assistance, which is required by state law for you to provide me with, copies of every one of my credit reports that were submitted to you by Moss Bros Dealership in Riverside between 10/15/18 - 12/15/18 both via dealership direct & electronic there is probably 3-4 of them.

I would also like to have a direct contact with someone in your executive, fraud, legal department to speak with. I do understand the fraud was not done by Chrysler Capital but it wasn't done by me either.

I know you want payment for a vehicle or for it to be returned, and that is exactly what I want as well.

Moss Bros Riverside Chrysler Jeep stole $14, 000 cash & my 2017 Fiat from me worth another $10, 000... I was not approved for financing which I did not want, I wanted only a lease or nothing at all. I was not approved for that either and I received legal documents from financing to return 2 different vehicles within a 25 day period and by law they were required to give back my $14, 000 deposit plus my trade-in vehicle, however, they refused to give me back either.

They then flipped my low payment lease over to a 7 year finance, added on expensive warranty plans, fudged my income by creating a false self employed company (if you check my real applications) I submitted income of approximately $2500 including my disability income and what I was approved on for financing doesn't even mention disability income just fake self employment. This fraud was submitted to financing 1-2 weeks after me signing the finance paperwork and a week after being denied financing and I never agreed to this sale or $830 month payments, because there is no way I can afford that.

Furthermore, I have copies of emails because the first lease they did sell me was fraudulent, they lied telling me it had features that didn't exist and within one week of vehicle possession it was in the shop and falling apart.

My emails clearly informed the sales department that I was interested in a Jeep Cherokee limited plus, and I sent them 15 stock numbers of interest that put the purchase price right at $18, 000 (year end sale) but they ignored me, and 1st put me in a grand Cherokee Laredo with nothing included and broken and then when denied a lease on that $26k Jeep, instead of going back to the less expensive option or giving me back my down payment of $14k, they put me into a $60, 000 grand Cherokee limited with upgrades but said not to worry it had rebates and specials and I qualified for assistance so my payment would remain low.
                      Well it didn't, I didn't qualify for the lease so they flipped into a finance and I didn't qualify for that either. But then they refused to give me my down payment and trade-in vehicle (told me they can't even though the denial of finance letter says by law they HAVE to)...
                      After that, they did some shady & hinky stuff and I know they created a fake business name and income (I never signed & only found out by seeing it on my credit report)
                      I attempted to contact the dealership and finance and I told everyone I can't afford this and I did not want anything but a lease, but no one listened
                      I contacted several lawyers, each are eager to have me retain them, however Chrysler Capital is refusing to cooperate by providing copies of each credit submission the dealer submitted to you, which is in violation of California law and adds additional charges to my lawsuit that now directly effect and link you to the fraud suit.
                      So this COURTESY letter is to inform you of my 3rd and official request for copies of EVERY application for finance you received.
                      This can be emailed to mckray.[protected]@gmail.com and a hard copy mailed to P.O. Box 777 Cedar Glen, CA 92321 Attn: Tracie Mckray

Being that I have not retained an attorney as of yet, because I was advised it would save me fees by requesting the legal documents personally, I am still not under a lawyers care, so I am going to request and recommend that we try to find a solution to this very illegal fraud issue together and avoid courts, avoid law suits, avoid a long lengthy trial and settle this outside of court.

I've never wanted anything more than my down payment plus vehicle trade in or comparable returned to me, and upon doing so, I am happy to return this 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition blacked-out overpriced vehicle to you and walk away and never say a word to media or anyone

VIN
                      1C4RJFBG9JC358599

Chrysler Capitaljeep

I bought my car in 2015, paying it for almost 5 years already, every single month ! Just once asked for push that one payment to the end of month, which I was told no problem, it would be done as a referement, never happened, so even paying every month, always is one behind and fees growing on top, so I called customer services to get some help on it, but nothing happens, I received letters and emails from Chrysler Capital saying " We are here to help and assisting you if need" after you call, tell all your hardship financial, I mean answer a lot of annoying questions over and over !! just to have the answer:: "I Am sorry, We are NOT able to assist you this time" like Really ??? and the Woman how was assisting me was nasty, treated me with No respect and very antipathetic, ,
                        trying to make me feel bad to be in hard situation, and even treat me already that they would repossessed my car, which I am paying every month ! Please traine your associates to be Nice with your Customers !!! Thank you.

Chrysler Capitalrepairing issues on my vehicle.

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet August of 2013, and within the first six months I jad heater core replaced. Then the fellowing year it was heating system in 2014 and 2015. Then in September of 2016, the sunroof broke it was in the shop for three too four months. Then the gaskets where replaced in December of 2017 and it was in the shop. Theu didn't put the spark plugs into the car. And now I just had the water pump replaced and the thermostat and pull system in the month of July, now this month is the radiator and then now the gaskets in the engine is leaking again please help there selling lemons. Landmark. Automotive Group address is 2381 Prairie Crossing Drive, Springfield, Illinois 62711, telephone number is [protected]. William Grant is the owner.

Chrysler Capitalcar payoff

I purchased my car at Chrysler Capital (using their loan service) and decided to pay off my loan after a year and sell the car.
                            I was misinformed about the whole process. After calling their customer service I realized that the money was received but the paperwork that's needed to sell the car would not be provided easily by Chrysler Capital.in spite of repeated requests I did not receive any acknowledgment for my payment and more important - there is no way to get the new title for my car which Is needed so I can sell it.
                            Their customer service is terrible and almost impossible to reach. Every time I call I receive different answer.
                            I paid off my car, but I'm still hostage by Chrysler Capital.