Quadient (formerly Neopost) Logo

Quadient (formerly Neopost)

Having problems with Quadient (formerly Neopost)?

1800 422 349 (Australia)
1850 334 455 (Ireland)
+1 800 636 7678 (Customer Service)
+1 203 301 3400 (Head Office)
+1 901 433 4000​ (Distribution Center)
+44 845 604 0786 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 250 900 (Ireland)
+43 800 100 222 (Austria)
+32 27 095 330 (Belgium)
+45 36 709 088 (Denmark)
+31 365 496 300 (Netherlands)
+41 848 231 231 (Switzerland)
478 Wheelers Farms Road
Milford, Connecticut
Locations, United States

Customer Interaction Center

2304 Tarpley Road, Suite 134, Carrollton, TX 75006

Distribution Center

4650 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN 38141

Ireland
Unit 16 Fonthill Retail & Industrial Park, Fonthill Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, D22 F2P1, Ireland

Austria

Switzerland
Hertistrasse 25, 8304 Wallisellen

Complaints & Reviews

iX-3

Our machine is new, and it has us locked out due to a postal rate change. The machine is connected to the...

Unethical company and rude employees

They will not come get their own meter, if it was me and not my company I would tell them what to do withtheir meters. They do not have copies of our leases because they are too old, but say they can charge us and they know the terms because they were put into the system. And can renew the contract because it says that in the original contract, my question to her was "how can you do that without proving that we signed that", her response was "because it would be illegal if we made your account without a contract" and I'm like "it being illegal really stops people from doing things" they are the absolute worst company to deal with. We just wanted them to pickup their meter and they won't do that without us paying to get out of the contract then they will tell us how to send the meter back, like really?? And they say that the amount we owe to get out of the contract can change for any reason if they choose, even a clerical error, like the amount isn't high enough, let's just change that.

neopost postage machine

My accounting firm entered into an agreement with Neopost to lease a postage machine for 36 months. The partners in the firm decided to dissolve the firm effective the 24th month of the contract. We requested a buyout calculation and were surprised that the cost would be substantially greater than hold the product for the duration and returning it. This is complaint number one.

We made that decision and had asked that we pay the remaining quarterly charges under the contract and we would return the postage meter early. We received an anonymous response from your Quotes Department that the machine could not be returned prior to the end of the term. This is complaint number two.

I have left messages with the Loyalty group and not received a call back. This is complaint number three.

billing department

I made an on-line payment on their website on the due date of the invoice. unfortunately, on-line payment...

unauthorized credit card charge

Date of incident: 6/2/18 Client number: [protected] Description: Tried to replenish funds. Instead...

company as a whole

Postage meter stopped being able to refill postage with the software again. Every time I call I'm on hold for...

apps, slogans to be exact.

Cancelled Slogans as soon as I got a bill for $100. We do NOT have a need for the service, as, it's a waste...

Franking Machine Error

Hi there, Having had your machine for some time, I am disgusted to find that you have been stealing money...

allman, joseph

Worst customer service ever!!!

I am having issues with my account and trying to get it resolved it took 4 days before I could get a hold of anyone.

I was told to contact a portfolio specialist (Joseph allman) when I realized I had issues with my account (That was 2 years old and I am just now finding out)

Joseph was no help at all, very rude and hung up on me!

Worst customer services ever, and one of the most unprofessional experiences.

I will be cancelling my service and will advise that no one use them!

neopost mailing machine.

Just to start before I tell you what happened. Now, they claim the account is closed and is with collection...

Service

Terrible service and billing. The agent I originally spoke with James Finnell was very nice upfront. Once everything was signed however, he disappeared. Tried emailing, and calling. Even spoke with his manager who apologized and said he would call. Still nothing. Besides that, they are absolutely awful with billing. They said once they receive the check it still takes 7-10 business days to process...after that exuberant amount of time "processing" they will access a late fee. Lady said they "received" the check on the day after it cashed...not sure how that one is possible. Overall, wonderful start process...once you're in they couldn't care less about you.

Postage by phone

A payment was submitted march 9th 2017.
As of now 12:18 pm march 15 it still has not been credited to our meter account 8011602. We depend on our mail being sent on time. It is supposed to take 24 at the most 48 hours to be credited, it now is 144 hours.
The person I spoke with yesterday assured me I would hear from her first thing this morning. As of now she also seems to be avoiding the problem.
Her name was tara phone number [protected]. I called her and no answer just voicemail which I left.
Everyone I spoke with was to resolve this as they said it was a neopost error. No one has. This has caused our mail not to drop as was scheduled.
Dee was the person that received the payment. Her confirmation number she gave was 1-[protected].

No return phone call

Started business with Neopost in April 2015. Company just started up and did not make it. Called Neopost a...

Billing/Returns

We started using Neopost at the end of 2007. We have paid all of our bills annually. I normally pay $176.10 per year. I received an invoice dates 10/1/14 for $981.43. I called Neopost and asked why the additional charges. They stated that the had failed to charge me for equipment rental and I was only paying for rate change protection. This new invoice was back dated to 3/17/13 to 3/16/15. I had previously paid for RCP that was also charged. I asked what needed to be done to just return the equipment because I don't need a postage meter for almost $1000. I was told that I was under contract until March 2016. I stated that can't be possible since we haven't signed anything since 2007. I asked for a copy of said contract. I was told by William (Neopost) that I would have to talk to Customer Retention. I talked to Alishia with Customer Rentetion and she said she couldn't help me with the contract I needed to talk to Customer Service. I asked what can I do to just return the meter. She stated there would be a fee of $646.00 for early termination, I again said I haven''t signed any contract. I told her to do whatever needs to be done to get me a copy. I was transferred again to customer service. I asked for a copy of the current signed contract ans she said she would fax it to me. I gave my fax information and asked how long it would take to receive the fax. I was told 7 business days. Really this is ridiculous. I am getting the run around. They can't just back bill me for something I HAVE NEVER PAID TO BEGIN WITH. I can't get anyone to let me return the equipment. Just getting the run around instead of any help.
So far today is the 27th of October and I have never received a copy of any contract. I called back on 10/23/14 to state I still want to return the equipment but need to discuss the fees. I was given an email address to submit in writing that I want to cancel. Now the fee has gone from $646.00 to almost $2000.00 and of course you can't reply to the email. When I call all I get is another person I need to talk to and the price just keeps increasing. I have submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and Neopost won't even reply to it.

Not happy with product 30 day trial

Neopost is a company that has mail meters that you rent the machine. The salesperson I spoke with wa...

Horrible Customer Service

Signed up for a trial with this company. Representative was extremely attentive until the day the machine arrived. At that point, I never heard from him again.

Eventually decided the machine wasn't right for us; so contacted via phone to return. On hold for 30 minutes when someone picked up and immediately hung up phone. Called back and after another 30 minutes was routed from person to person in a complete circle. Eventually, I got someone on the phone who sent me a return label for the postage meter.

Now I'm getting billed for withdrawn postage that was never used. Tried calling customer service, but after 15 minutes of on hold music and "go to our website" messages; I sent a message via their website.

• Wa
    Waterboro Village Pediatrics Apr 24, 2014

I agree Neopost company is so nice to you when your purchasing I had asked for 30 day trial and they sales guy said sure no problem but you won't need it. When I called to return before 30 days they told me I couldn't because it wasn't in writing and I asked to speak to the head supervisor and he said nothing we can do but if your not happy how about the better model. What a nerve trying to sell me another meter for more money. All you hear when waiting 45 minutes to get something resolved is about customer service and how we take care of our customers. They don't so don't be fooled by the sales person. Once the sale is done they don't care. Would never ever recommend them ever. The supervisor shouldn't even be in his position he didn't care and didn't do anything to help my situation. Be careful if the say something to you over the phone get EVERYTHING in writing!!!

NEOPOST

EVERY YEAR WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH NEOPOST TRYING TO CHARGE FOR A RATE CHANGE CHIP. EVERY YEAR WE REQUEST NOT TO HAVE THIS SENT TO US, BUT EVERY YEAR THEY IGNORE OUR REQUEST AND SEND OUT A CHIP ANYWAY. WE SEND BACK THE CHIP TO THEM BUT THEY ALSO CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS. WE THEN RECEIVE INVOICE AFTER INVOICE FROM THEM, WE CALL THEM AND EXPLAIN THE SITUATION BUT YET AGAIN THEY CHOOSE TO IGNORE OUR REQUESTS AND PROMISE TO CREDIT BACK INSTANTLY. A WEEK LATER, NO CREDIT NOTE BUT ANOTHER LEGAL NOTICE FROM THEM!!! IF ANYONE IF CONSIDERING DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY, PLEASE THINK AGAIN. . . . EVEN THEIR OWN STAFF ADMIT THEY ARE INCOMPETENT!!!

Customer service, equipment, billing issues

Neopost knows that when it comes to mailing solutions, the market's pretty limited. When we switched from Pitney Bowes (with whose service we were entirely unimpressed) we thought we were stepping up. Not so. Since the beginning, when we leased a postage machine and folder/inserter, we've had nothing but problems and headaches. It's gotten so bad that we actually considered going back to licking stamps. Billing issues, equipment failures, poor customer service and a completely unresponsive leadership, we cannot wait until our lease expires. The only person who seems to care a whit about anything is the service Manager, who is excellent. Avoid doing business with this poorly run company.

• As
    Assemblers, Inc. Oct 22, 2012

Very poor customer service! Operations director Aaron Steeves is very unprofessional, has no idea how to legitimate customer concerns. We have purchased Hasler WJ 185 after talking to sales person that this would the best fit for our kind of business. The economy slowed our operations and we did not use the machine to capacity. After completion of our first year we got an error on the machine that our ink cartridge has expired even though 85% of the ink was still in the cartridge. We called National Mailing System and explained the situation and learnt that there is no way to reprogram the cartridge. I decided to talk to NMS and finally reached the OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (who was more interested to impress me with his title instead of addressing the issue) I repeatedly expressed my concern that every year we barely use 1/10 of the cartridge before we need to replace it. Mr. Steeves was rude and refused to address the question and asked us to contact Neopost. After inquiry, we learned that NMS has been purchased by Neopost. NMS/Neopost enjoys the monopoly with no regard to customer service or better business practices since there is no competition in the market. I was very surprised that an international company like Neopost has an unprofessional person like Aaron Steeves as an Operations Director in the Washington metro area.

• Ki
    kittykattt Feb 27, 2013

We have problems at times connecting to there service, this time, we have been locked out for 3 days now, called neotec 4 times, they said to unplug, re-credit, hit zero to unlock or "audit" to clear the lock out, neotec insisits it's our fax line, (but we tried to connect on 2 totally different dedicated fax lines that have been sending & receiving faxes for same 3 days, but yet, we still can't connect to neo post) neo post say's we have to call our postage meter tech, called the postage meter tech, & he say's he is inandated with these kind of calls on how people can't connect with neo post. & are getting locked out for days at a time (tech says this always happens in the 4th week of the month & not to d/l mail at this time due to the headaches it's causing alot of people
    - up to 3 days. So what postage meter guys said, came true as it's been 3 days now & (3 hours of unplugging machine, zeroing out re:credit, & calling neo post) - how frustrating it is to deal with someone that keeps blaming the machines (postage machine tech said how can everyones machines all of a sudden be breaking down all at once (and always during the last week of the month) then all the postage machines start working again - neo posts reply when this comment was mentioned was, i haven't had any complaint calls today about anyone not being able to connect. Wow... very frustrating.

• Fi
    Fiscal Janet Sep 10, 2013

Our new Neopost contract comes with rate protection in the agreement. I keep getting billed for the service even though my contract shows no charge for the service. I wish they could get their act together and stop billing me.

• Ue
    UEM Jul 09, 2014

Easily the worst company I have ever done business with.

Resolved customer service

THIS COMPANY IS DECEPTIVE IN THEIR PRACTICES. THEY DID NOT DELIVER THE GOODS THAT I ORDERED . THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANYONE TO RESPOND TO US. I EVEN WROTE TO THE CEO OF THE COMPANY WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE EMAILED THEM WITH NO RESPONSE AND TRIED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS AND GAVE UP AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR OVER 20 MINUTES SEVERAL TIMES. THE SALESMAN I DEALT WITH WAS A WEAZLE. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN IT COMES TO POSTAGE HANDLING WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF CHOICES. MAYBE IT'S FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Resolved Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund

In Summer 2008, we decided to rent a postage meter from Neopost. The meter kept deducting money from our...