Chrysler — 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The wheels on my 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited developed staining over the past 5 or 6 months. My wife and I noticed the staining before we left on vacation in early September but because we were out of the country, I couldn't report it to the Jeep dealership, Power Chrysler in Newport Oregon, until we returned September 25th. These wheels look terrible. This to me is exceedingly poor material.
I took some pictures of all four of my wheels and the way they are stained and losing their color.
To say I am angry is an understatement. Please help me with this issue.
I would like to have Chrysler reimburse to me at least half the cost of replacement wheels.
210 Sea Crest Way
Otter Rock, Oregon 97369
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - recall s89