Choice Home WarrantyCancelation — refund

T Feb 10, 2021

I signed up for a 3 year package on January 2, 2021 and cancel the agreement on January 4. This was a 3 year agreement for $1, 176.00 dollars. I have been told different stories from your resolution department on when I would get my money back. First it was 10 days, second they were not crediting my account but will send me a check, another 15 to 30 days. 30 days pass, now I am told it can take 30 to 45 days for me to receive it. The check was mailed out on the 19th of January. I was offered to have a new check sent out but I would have to pay $30.00 dollars for handling fee. When I ask who higher up such as a Manager to speak to, I was told the only person I can speak to is the CEO named Martin V. but he will not talk to me. Strange way to run a public company. The reps would not give me a last name or location or phone number to contact this person. I want all money owed $1, 176.00 dollars immediately. I will start personnel legal action and with the with the State Attorney General Business Fraud office if I do not have a check in my hands, 7 days from today.
Terry L. Terrell

• Bo
    bobbiell Mar 30, 2021

Please do not use CHW, I agree with all other reviews, you are just giving your money away, because they will not replace anything fairly, I was offered a buy out of have of what the replacement will be. This company does not care about the consumer, they need to be shut down for fraud. Please don't waste your time or money with CHW.

• Al
    alwaysno18 Feb 24, 2021

Get your credit card company involved now. They canceled my pre-paid policy without my permission and haven't refunded me either!!