Allstate Insurance Logo

Allstate Insurance

Having problems with Allstate Insurance?

Allstate Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 810 2920 (United States)
2775 Sanders Rd
Northbrook, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allstate Insurance Customer Service. Initial Allstate Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allstate Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allstate Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Allstate Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Allstate Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Allstate InsuranceInsurance Policy

For 3 years i had been a AAA customer, unfortunately, in order to save a few bucks a month, i made the TERRIBLE decision to change my insurance company (BAD MISTAKE). While AAA was not cheap, but at least they had always treat me right, never had to wait too long on calls, always had everything resolved fast.
But these ALLSTATE guys... what a piece of work.
FIRST: They told me that switching companies automatically my AAA insurance would be canceled. LIES, i got charged $55 for them than $88 for AAA.
SECOND: They assumed better just debit my premium in full (NEVER ASKED FOR THAT, AND I CLEARLY ASKED FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS), so i woke up suddenly -$250 in my bank account, not counting overdraft fees.

After call them and spend nearly 2 hours on phone, they ask me to send a proof that i was debited that amount, which i provided. But i had no return from them, no money back in my account, and some dirty overdraft fees.
THANKS ALLSTATE

Insurance Policy

Allstate InsuranceAuto claim

My car was hit by there client who didn't have proof of insurance.My insurance reached out to them and got a claim established with them .. and got a claim number from them I called and processed the claim and got my car to the repair shop .A week later Allstate said the new guy should not have authorized the repair and rental car and now my insurance has to take over The accident was not my fault Allstate is screwing me
    It should be against the law to do this

Feb 08, 2021

Allstate Insurance — Homeowners insurance

My father was diagnosed with cancer last fall so I had to leave town on short notice. During the COVID...

Feb 08, 2021

Allstate Insurance — Annuity letter

Back in October 2020 I sent an email requesting a letter stating last annuity payment. I was asked via email...

Allstate InsuranceOur initial desk adjuster

We were provided a desk adjuster, "Sean" Demarius Melton, after hurricane Laura (August 27, 2020). He has continued to deny coverage that should have been approved (ie, full roof replacement and water mitigation), per his manager and our new desk adjuster. Despite being provided with ample evidence, he continued to deny us what we needed to get our house back to it's pre-storm condition. He also assured me that his supervisor was in agreement with him,
      which was not true and I was told by his supervisor Sean had contacted our contractor, which was also not the case. This went on for over 4 months, until our agent helped us get a new adjuster.

Feb 03, 2021

Allstate Insurance — Claim process

The date of my accident was 01/01/21. I am now writing this on 2/3/21, allstate has had some of the worst...

Allstate InsuranceInsurance claim dispute

To whom it may concern,

Recently my daughter was in an accident and did not sustain any injuries. I selected the repair program from your company and had my vehicle towed. After inspection of the vehicle, it was deemed a total loss. I have reviewed the CCC report, which had mistakes. The vehicles used for comparable are nowhere near where we live, but one was in the same state. Also, while reviewing every condition category was listed as an average private condition. I personally take care of the vehicle, and most of the ratings should be above average. I attempted to discuss with the claim rep that was unwilling to meet at the vehicle to show me how the vehicle falls into the average private category.

I have since hired a local appraisal company that has valued my vehicle at $8, 800.00. This is twice the amount of what Allstate has offered. I asked for a supervisor, and Alex would not let me talk to one. I have provided a copy of the appraisal to Alex.

I would request that a more appropriate valuation be conducted to settle the claim.

Claim [protected]
        D.O.L 12-14-2020
        Claim Rep: Alex Matalobus, phone number [protected]

Allstate InsurancePayment on a claim

I was involved in a traffic accident with a person who has Allstate Insurance. This happened on Jan 5 2021. Claim # [protected]. He ran a red light, I had a green left turn arrow. The driver was issued a citation by the Colorado State Patrol at the scene of the accident for going through a red light. The driver admitted fault to me several times at the scene. I have been told by three different representatives at Allstate that they will only pay 85% of what it takes to repair my car because I should have been able to avoid the collision. As a defensive driver I always look before I go through a green, but eventually you have to look in the direction you are pointing your car when making a left turn. As I was making the left turn, the driver ran the red from my right. I cannot look both ways at the same time.

Allstate InsuranceOn All state not paying when their client was responsible for the weck.

My son was hit by a vehicle in the back while he was stopped because the man in front of him has stopped for a funeral going by and car comes behind my son going 65 miles and hit my son in the rear and the another man hit that guy in the rear. Both had insurance with All State which my son has with another insurance company. We was told that the man who hit my son insurance would pay and they sent a check and everything was in order for my son vehicle to get fix was waiting on a part and a rental vehicle for him when All state sent him a letter saying that block the check and took the rental car money out of his checking account. The lady from All state that we talk to to get it set up she even talk to the repair guy and agree is saying now she did not set anything up and that she only talk to me for to get me to another person who was a man and I never talk to. They have tried to denied any help for us to get my son truck fixed. Also i don't understand why if these guys has insurance in a State why do we have to talk to other agents in far states from us. We are giving them a little more time but next week we will be filing judgements against All State and the guy who hit my son with our lawyers. If you have all state insurance please be careful they want pay and you will have trouble with them. i was warned about them before and didn't really believe this people but now i see what people is talking about. If they don't want to see us in court they will pay to get my son truck fix because going to court will be far more money they have to put out then just fixing my son truck. I am very upset that we have people in our Country scamming people and don't want to help . The wreck happened [protected] . i will not give the claim number on here with everyone seeing it

Allstate InsuranceAuto Claim

I don't feel like I am in good hands I put an auto claim in over three weeks ago but I haven't found my truck my agent is on vacation till the 11th I have no problem with my agent but I shouldn't have to wait till the 11th there's no one else that can help me resolve this I called several times probably 10 times no one returned my call my name is Darryl Dixon [protected]

Allstate Insurancerenters insurance policy

Aaron Royal here I've been with All-State for around two going on three yes. Now, and now I'm switching companies because of this incident. I am owed $ 37.00 dollars back from an over payment document on January 4th . I paid $ 138.61 for December 2020 & January 2021 because for some reason the dates keep changing for the automatic payments. But I was ok with it until the 138 was withdrawan from my bank account. I should have only paid $100.28 please get this calculated correctly. The October bill has been settled i have bank statements to prove.
                I'm owed$ 37.72 dollars.

Jan 04, 2021

Allstate Insurance — Phone calls not being returned on an open claim and then they closed it without answering my questions.

Claim #[protected]. Claim was filed in November 2020 and 2-3 weeks later Allstate contracted Hancock to asse...

Allstate InsuranceDrivewise

This app has not worked since 11/30.20 Inhave done everthing to get it to work It gives me a message saying Allstate keeps stopping I have tried to call Drivewise and 3 different time waited 30 min for someone to come and talk I have been a Loyal customer but not for much longer I have read other customers compaint they are the same as mineI am sick of the non responce from Drivewise

Allstate Auto InsuranceClaims

In 2014, we were hit by an uninsured driver that was speeding and ran a stop sign! T-boned us and totaled our car and sent us both to hospital, he was ticketed, we were not! We sued Allstate as they wouldn't settle, Allstate also hired a lawyer to defend the uninsured driver and to deny us compensation for pain, suffering and our car, we finally settled on the value of the car but it was another 4 years before we got our day in court and won our cases in late 2018! For what they spent on the attorneys fees and the final settlements, they could have save a lot of $$$'s by settlement out of court, not only that, but we cancelled ALL OUR POLICIES AND WE ARE TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THE WAY BUSINESS WAS CONDUCTED BY THE "GOOD HANDS " PEOPLE!!! We have never been treated so disrespectfully by a company that " claims to have your back! This won't change how they settle claims and treat folks, but it will alert others as to how they " do business "!

Claims

Allstate Insuranceunethical behavior

This year has been difficult for everybody. This year has been bad with my underlying health conditions/covid contacts. All calls recorded and i called several times about being out of work in the month of october. I called the agent and after hour customer service. I asked for auto pay to be cancelled until i got back to work. My agent never gave me the courtesy to even respond to me. My insurance was cancelled to my disbelief on november 26th. I asked for allowed time to get caught up but it fell on deaf ears . I was sick in march due to covid contact/underlying conditions, i was given time to get caught up. This time, i lost coverage on my cars and my home in november. There was not a care or concern for me at all. I paid the balance but i did not know i had to start over with no coverage going in to the new year. I have never been so dissappointed with an insurance business in my life. I have never been so disrespected and ignored as i feel now. This agent told his associate, he get me in touch with somebody at another buisness. Who does that? somebody who does not care about me because i am number. Three years and this is what i get. It is a hard lesson learned because several people said allstate was not a good company. I feel and know now that i should have listened and read the other complaints on line. I trusted john and i trusted this company to handle my business needs. Now i am left to pick up the pieces.

Allstate InsuranceEasy pay plan discount rule

I'm writing this morning about an email I receive about my easy pay enrollment with Allstate. I am not please with receiving and email about if I use my credit or debt card that my policy will no longer qualify for the Easy Pay Plan discount. Allstate should not be dictating how a payment is made by a customer. Especially a long time customer that never missed or was late on a payment. We are in the middle of a Pandemic and people like me as lost their jobs and may only can pay by a credit card or other source of payment but this should not disqualify a discount. How dare Allstate make it hard for citizen at a time of a Pandemic. It's bad enough that people are dealing with job loss, death and how to keep food on the table. Please have someone response to my complaint ASAP.
                        Thanks
                        Zina Bright

RESOLVED

• Je
                            Jeff Kronewitter Dec 19, 2020

received the same [censored] message from my allstate agent in Gulfport

Allstate Insuranceclaim fraud claim# [protected] policy holder shantel adams 943 ruby creek mphs. tn. 38109

Nov.9, 2020 Allstate policy holder Shantel Adams hit my 2018 Malibu at a Church's Chicken lot at Third and Fairway. We called 911 but the operator stated since we was on a private lot too exchange information so we did. After filing my claim I learned later that she denied hitting my car instead told adjuster Andrew Lamancusa that I hit her car. But when asked by the adjuster where my damage was according to the adjuster she replied left front but after reviewing my photos he determine she lied to him and that he would be reaching out to her about her false claims which I believe is against the law. The damage to my car is rear driver side bumper area on my car nothing else.

• Updated by Felecia Hawkins · Nov 23, 2020

Shantel Adams should be brought to justice if the shoe was on the other foot her car would be getting fix and a rental provided for days of repair.

Nov 17, 2020

Allstate Insurance — John Calavalier / automotive claims adjuster

This man has not helped us in any way, shape or form!! He is very unprofessional, and he is a liar!! I...

Nov 17, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Customer service and cancelling a policy after 25 years with allstate

My 3 car auto insurance payment was due 7/20/2020, my letter said I have until 8/20/2020 or my insurance...

Nov 11, 2020

Allstate Insurance — Policy cancelation

I thought my policy was on auto pay. It was not so I received an email no phone call. I immediately tried to...