Allstate Insurance Logo

Allstate Insurance

Having problems with Allstate Insurance?

1800 2557 8283 (USA and Canada)
+1 877 810 2920 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 800 661 1577 (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan)
+1 800 387 0462 (Ontario, Canada)
+1 800 463 2813 (Quebec, Canada)
+1 800 561 7222 (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward, Newfoundland)
+1 905 477 6900 (Head Office, Canada)
P.O. Box 660598
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75266-0598

Complaints & Reviews

Flood / life insurance

Allstate is still billing my flood insurance to a mortgage company that I haven't done business with for ten years, my mortgage has been paid off for three years! I told them in person last year to bill me and not them. They do not care.

I requested last year on numerous occasions that allstate switch my agent from the lying incompetent boob that is currently not representing my interests to one that will at least make an effort... They have absolutely refused.

I purchased a whole life policy from allstate for my daughter one day prior to her 18th birthday. The salesmanb failed to inform me that she would be listed as a smoker and pay smoker rates for ten years and if we waited one day that she would pay the smaller non smoker rate. When they finally informed me that she was listed as a smoker I told the agent to fix it. He did absolutely nothing! It took three complaints to the state insurance commisioner to make them act, and even then they refused to apply the correct rate.

My advice; please never look to allstate for your insurance needs!

Agent incompetence

We have had a collection filed against us for homeowners insurance that was paid from escrow via our mortgage company. We had multiple communications with our agent over the course of many months to get this corrected. Our agent is incompetent and we will be looking for a new insurance company but first we'd like to give allstate a chance at the corporate level to correct this. There is no way to contact corporate. They refer you back to the agent that caused the problem to begin with.

Customer service and benefits claim

My employer offers us the benefit with All State insurance for hospitalization and illness. My Husband wa...

[Resolved] charge for removing a checking account from my allstate app even though I added a credit card.

I took over from my husband, getting insurance on our real property and chattels last year. I downloaded the...

Your'e mayhem advertisement with the dog(s) is very disturbing! The kissing of Tina Fey by the dog (man) and remark about the poop...what are you trying t get across to your customers? In this day and age with all of the talk about women being put in bad situations with men - this just shows how little you think of women. I am really nauscious when I see this advertisement. What were you thinking? Please take this discriminating ad off the air!! It is SICK!!

car insurance

On approximately 09/22/2019 a bus at my job (2525 N Shadeland Street, Indianapolis, IN) was seen (by numerous witnesses) backing up in the parking lot and hitting the mirror on the drivers side of my vehicle. A gentleman in my building who works in Admin went w/me to the bus driver who was waiting on a group of people visiting a school located in another area of the building. He obtained the information about the bus company (rented) and also addressed with the driver that she was seen hitting my vehicle. She denied it and left the location with the visitors on the bus.

I reported this to Allstate immediately. I called two times that day and reported all of the pertinent information to the 1-800 number. This included a contact for the bus company and phone number of the person Allstate should speak w/about the accident. I should point out that I did ask if I should contact the police for a report and was advised that I did not need to do so.

I then waited and was given information to get my vehicle fixed. After my vehicle was fixed, I asked my insurance agent about my $500 that I paid out of pocket. I was told I had to wait until everything was settled. I waited and then contacted my agent again. I was told at this time that the request was denied because the video does not show the bus making contact with my vehicle. I asked about the witnesses and was told that this was not important in the case. After more calls and emails I was told to contact personnel at Allstate. I have not received any calls back. I followed the proper procedures and Allstate did not investigate properly nor did they ever provide a copy of the video as I had asked for from my agent. I have also asked my agent since that time for any contact information to file a complaint. I found this site on my own.

I am disagreeing with the decision because there was no investigation nor were any witnesses contacted. There were numerous witnesses who saw and heard the bus hit my car. The video was submitted many months after the accident happened.

The driver left the scene of the accident two times and I am sure that is a problem for the bus company; as well as, giving them any chance to alter the video.

I respectfully request a reply and an explanation of Allstate policy regarding video and witnesses to an accident and responsibility in investigating information provided.

Victoria E McGreal
3540 N. Hollow Run Cir #318
Indianapolis, IN 46214
[protected]@hotmail.com

• Updated by Claddagh0103 · Feb 13, 2020

There was no location to put my name/info and I am concerned that this is seen by others. Could someone please remove it. Thank you

• Allstate Insurance's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello, we'd happy to have our Executive Team reach out to you regarding this concern. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with your information. Thank you.

refunds

I have written 4 letters, beginning in december 2019, to cancel my car and homeowners insurances after my car...

auto insurance

Glenn & Tracey Criss Auto : [protected] Home: [protected] Early in December 2019 I received an email from...

homeowners insurance claim

Claim#[protected]
My name is antonio mathis
My home was broken into.. And I was instructed by allstate via leter in the mail to mail in all of my original reciepts for the items that were missing. I was instructed to mail them to texas office ceritfied... Which I did... A joy green called me from the atlanta/douglasville office and stated that he texas office failed to forward the reciepts... Now these were the original reciepts... I had previously emailed all of the reciept to a james bailey and a joy green so they actually have the reciepts. The claim is for $27, 000 roughly. Adn I got a call from joy green asking for information on a apple watch that was missing for $349 and bank accounts for about 3 items... I told her I dont have access to the apple watch information nor do I have access to the accounts associated with the debit card reciepts... Out of 40 something items... I think 2 or 3 were purchased with a debit card... I asked that they be removed from the claim because I have lost so many items that these few were irrelevant.. I can do without them.. My insurance is paid up for an entire year... I am the victim... But for some reason with allstate it just doeant feel genuine or like I am... This incident happened on january 9th 2020 and now its january 27th 2020 and still no resolve... I just want this claim over and done with.

unrequested phone solicitation

Starting around the 12th of January, one of your agents phoned me about giving me a quote for my auto Ins. I had visited the local Allstate office in Watseka, and talked to Mr. Armstrong over two years ago. I have not requested or talked to any Allstate people since then. These calls came from [protected] registered to Ellen Hodges, but a fella was talking. I told him repeadily that I was not interested, and that my #[protected] is on the do not call list. He kept ignoring my instructions that I was not interested, and not remove me from his list "PERMANENTLY" I hung up. He called again and again repeadily over the next 10 Days. Yesterday I yelled at this incoherant idiott to never call me ever again and that my attorney would be sending him a bill for violating the do not call list. Floriadians are entitled to up to $1, 500. per call for each violation, and I hung up. Immediately he called back 4 more times, and I rejected each of them. This guy needs supervision and training. Is this person mentally Ill or defective? get rid of him. People like this give you a bad reputation. Thank you, and you mat call me about any of this.

auto insurance

NAME : Concetta Vonschaaf
Phone # [protected]
E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com
CLAIM # 0561531112RLC
On 09/19/2019 I was involved in a motor vehicle accident with your insured Karen Romano, at the time I was proceeding down the road when she backed out of her driveway denting both doors on the drivers side of my car, When the accident occured Ms Romano took full responsibilty and provided me with her insurance information. I called Allstate to report the accident and was contacted back to provide my statment. Lauren Coppola was the claims adjuster that was assigned to my case. An adjuster came out to asses the damages and I was then re-contacted by letter from Miss Coppola stating that I had 40% liabilty due to her review that both drivers were at fault. I contacted Miss Coppola by phone immediatly to dispute her findings. She stated that we were both backing out of our driveways. This is untrue, I had already backed out and was proceeding down the road when your insured backed into me This supported by the impact point and the damage that was done to my vehicle. Miss Coppola refused to discuss any details and said she was standing by her decision and would not discuss my claim further. My Attorney then attempted to contact Miss Coppola. Phone calls were made and documentation was faxed to her attention, neither inquiry was responded to. I also made several attempts to contact Miss Coppola with no avail. After 4 months with no response I was forced to file a complaint with The NYS Department of Financial services. After NYS contacted Miss Coppola she then revised my liabilty to 20% with your insured being 80% responsible. I am 100% not liable and should not be excepted to assume any resposibilty. I am outraged by Allstate's lack of responsivness and treatment of my claim. I ask that you contact Miss Coppola @ [protected] and gather all the documention regarding this claim. I ask that you conduct a thorough review and ammend her decision. I would be more than happy to have you contact my Lawyer to discuss this further. His contact information was provided to Miss Coppola. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

claim [protected]

I can not get a straigt answer as to what is going on. I cant speak to anyone but customer service rep. I have sent everything they have requested over the last 3 months. I am on hold with Lilly Hicks today and she is trying to find out the problem and who is handling etc. PLEASE HELP!!! They said againg they will contact me within the next 24 we will see has not happend yet.

adjusters

I had an accident on Oct 8th. I took the adjuster 8 days to look at my car. At 30 days I was told my rental coverage was used up. Shortly after that, the dealer found some more damage that required a supplemental claim. The adjust took 10 days to go out and approve this time. Meanwhile I am paying for a rental car out of my pocket. 18 days the adjusters used up of my 30 day rental payments... this is costing me a fortune in rental cars, when I should have been covered. I called complained to several levels of the management, they were useless. The adjusters SUCK, and have HORRIBLE customer service. At one time I was told it was the dealers fault and my fault for selecting that dealer. Seriously? My personal agent wasn't able to get anywhere either, they tried. The least they could do is deduct the time wasted on waiting for their people to do their jobs, out of my rental coverage days. NOT HAPPY! At one point the manager called and left a message on my phone that the car was totaled, then recanted the message the next morning. Total screwup.

claim

All state insured totaled my 2015 peterbilt. Allstate insurance claims people did not pay for my vehicle or any other damage he did to other vehicles. They said we had to go through our ins due to their limited liability... They did not offer anything... Threw their
Hands up and quit... This is a rock of [censored]. We had to pay for what their insured did.. Hope they get sued and have to shut their doors... No wonder they netted $38.5 million... Its an all profit company

insurance company

Hi I sign up with allstat insurance when I sign up they told me I have claim for givens and suppose to be all...

auto claim

I was blindsided by an inexperienced driver. It has been a week, and they will not approve a rental or any...

charged for a trailer that I told to drop coverage on

In late June of this year I asked my agent, Ashton Davies, to drop my full coverage on my 2017 Ford...

Allstate Insurance Company

condo water damage claim

On 10/12/19 the condo unit above mine (10809 Garden Mist Dr. #2075, Las Vegas NV) suffered a ruptured water...

advertising on fox when trump calls a child mentally ill

I will be pulling my insurance from Allstate because they are advertising on Fox News while President Trump is calling a child mentally ill because she spoke out against climate change. This is disgusting and shame on Allstate for advertising on this Network. I may not be a big account but I pay 566 a month in insurance to Allstate products so do something or lose business. I will share with as many as I can.

car insurance

I had a car Accident on 7/30/19 and 48 Later All State called and stated My car was
in total Loss, Without looking at the car and ask me do I have any pictures of my car, and Will I be willing to take my car some where else other that Mercedes Benz. I said NO I also All State ask me to forward pictures on my car and 5 Days Later the car was taken out of Total Loss, and stated the Adjuster will be coming out with in a week and came 3 Weeks later to the dealership where my car was and Wrote a check to Mercedes Benz to fix my car, I then called All State again because my front window was crack and then it had Taken All State week to come back out to the dealer ship and they said the car was total Again and Enterprise Rental car was calling for Loaner car which I only have 30 days, and All State also never called my Car Finance company regarding Total loss of the car, I called to advised my Finance Company and All State called on a Friday afternoon to tell me the car was back in Total Loss.. NOW I am left with No transportation.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices