Chipotle Mexican Grillunsefa food

A Review updated:

My daughter and I had lunch at this location on 1-4-09. It was the first time my daughter had been to one of Chipotle's restaurants. We both ordered burritos and dined in the restaurant. About half way through her burrito, my daughter bit into an extremely sharp rock that was in her burrito. The rock was between 1-4" to 1-2", in other words easily seen by those preparing the food. It is the most dangerous object that I have ever seen in any food. We immediately informed the staff at the restaurant. The manager was not present so we could not speak directly to them. We have followed up with the District Manager who directed their insurance company, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc to contact us. To make matter worse, they offered a coupon for a free burrito. We have written to the head office in Denver, CO and have not even had the decency of a reply. This company does not have high food standards and does not care about the health of their customers.

• Updated by Connchad · Aug 03, 2017

Just have fresh food and better service

• Updated by Georgia Reyes · Mar 14, 2018

March 11, 2018, the shop in San Fernando, California, 91340, around 8:30 pm.

We ordered two veggie bowls and my daughter and I were both sick yesterday. It seems we were given the bottom of the barrel of the produce on that night.

• Updated by polaquito5511 · Jun 21, 2018

the manager on the floor i was so repugnant because i ask her the different price of cup and she was repulsive to me, i speak with the store manager i but her and she nonstop be gross, i need she be change her-self to be profesional.

Comments

• Updated by Gordo Sanchez · Jun 10, 2019

Im very unhappy

• Ra
    RavGill Oct 07, 2019

Our food was ice cold and took so long to deliver. We couldn't eat it because all the ingredients were literally stuck to our bowls. We just want a refund. This is upsetting as chipotle has never done this before. We just want to have to taken care of so we don't deal with this kind of service again. If we can get a response that would be great.

• Ty
    Tyler Bardowell Sep 25, 2019

Hi. I was hungry and craving Chipotle. I went to Chipotle and got myself a bowl with white rice, black beans, chicken and steak, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, avocado and apparently I also asked for hair. This hair did not belong to me. I am no longer craving Chipotle. I am actually very angry with Chipotle. HELP.

• Th
    Theresa Ordaz Aug 10, 2019

Why did you advertise free guacamole if you couldn't honor it my granddaughter tried placing an order online but could not get through on your website so I had to go in person to place her order I was excited to get free guacamole just to find out that was only if you ordered online seems like false advertising. It was just disappointing!!

• Mo
    Mommii Aug 05, 2019

The staff was rude they didn't have rice ready the beef was very tuff to chew w I was very disappointed any other chipotle I've been too was great put this one it blow my mind that the service was so bad

Anna Ferguson Jul 03, 2019

All of my chips were stale and hard to eat. I took my food to go so i just had to go without chips.

• Go
    Gordo Sanchez Jun 16, 2019

I called to complain and the lady told me she would send me free entrees cards and i have yet to receive them plz get in contact with me [protected]

• Kr
    Kristin Dooley Jun 11, 2019

I ordered a Bowl delivered by door dash -so I paid $20.00 for a bowl. The carnitas had so much fat on it, I couldn't even eat it. And, the side of queso was curdled, so I could eat that. TERRIBLE FOOD

• Ak
    Akshay Gala Jun 05, 2019

Hi,

I bought veggi bowl from chipitle in las colinas irving texas. They were out of most of the product. They didnt have enough beans. They loaded my bowl with letus from bottom as well. They didn have pico de galo. Their sauses (mild and hot) were very watery.

Very bad experience.

• Ky
    Kyrillos Cyril Labib Mar 06, 2019

I go to The chipotle store at 2675 El-Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306. for the past few times the food quality is low and even the quanitiy of food is much less than norm and way less than the other Chipotle store.

• Mi
    Michael Dalco Jan 23, 2019

I'm very pissed with the chipotle store 6245 Highway 6, Missouri City Texas 77459. I went to get food at 8:15pm tonight and they were out of guacamole. What pisses me off is because this is about the third time from this store that I've had the same problem. And the guy working told me it will be about 45 minutes before it will be ready.

chris Nov 14, 2018

Three men making strange noises, whiny howling noises then using offensive language. The they were kicked out of the room but right away tried to creep back to their stations. My kids were horrified. It's always something like this at this restaurant. They ought to hire better people. 5430 Topanga Canyon Blvd, 11/2/18, 4:35 pm.

• Ab
    abf120 Nov 12, 2018

Hello, my girlfriend and I came into chipotle on December 19th at 4pm. We were being served and when we both asked for corn, we saw there was basically none left and the staff member just gave us a drop of corn each. He did not bother to go get some more. When I sat down and ate, there was a piece of onion core in my bowl. Did not appreciate that.

• Si
    Sierraaa Nov 12, 2018

I was eating my food and then I bit into several raw peices of chicken I also had a bug in my rice!

• Kr
    Krystalmuff Nov 04, 2018

4/6/17- ordered chicken burrito bowl with lettuce and brown rice. when i got home i opened and found a bowl with rice, cheese and small amount of chicken. I have a cheese intolerance, i specifically said no cheese and that's all i received.

• Al
    Allie Burt Oct 27, 2018

Hi. I ordered online from the Annapolis chipotle. And I specifically got a salad because online there isn't an option to add a salad dressing unless you get a salad. And when i received my salad there was no salad dressing. This is the second week in a row I've had something missing from my order.

• Ke
    Kevin klein Oct 22, 2018

I always go to chipotle . And I always get a quasadilla with chicken and rice I've been getting it for years .. the chipotle in Aventura Florida gave me such a hard time for getting the only meal I enjoy from them.. so I get a bowl instead and the rice is was undercooked and I was not happy with the quality.

• Ha
    Hannahc Oct 22, 2018

I doomed at the chipotle in Chamblee, Georgia on Peachtree yesterday night. My meal costs $10.43 and I have the cashier $20.48 and she gave me $.05 for change. She asked me several questions though out the checkout process so I did not notice until we had already left the restaurant. Whether or not I get my money back, I just want you to be aware.

• Lc
    LCW1 Oct 22, 2018

I went to the Summer Street location in Downtown Boston at about 3pm today. I ordered a Steak Burrito. The food was horrible. The burrito was cold and the steak was fatty chewy. I tool one bite and threw the rest away. Not satisfied at all.

• St
    Staciaf99 Oct 22, 2018

I bit in to my burrito when 1/3 of the way Done and found a large piece of plastic inside.I have pictures and the plastic piece..I sat on hold with complaint depart. Only to be hung up on for high call volume.I am very unhappy and dine at Chipotle all across the country..

• Da
    datasponge9 Oct 22, 2018

I ordered 3 burritos online at the store at 324 West El Camino Real Sunnyvale CA and my burrito #3 was missing the cheese, mild salsa and the green salsa and the meat was mostly big chunks of fat which I had to remove and spoiled my appetite. The invoice number is 1010003 Diana J. 12:24pm. I would like to be reimbursed.

Mayaaaaa12 Oct 22, 2018

I have been a very loyal customer for years but today was a let down. My order was cold, it looks like it was rushed, and I'm not satisfied at all. I gave instructions to my postmates delivery what to put in my order and most of it wasn't in there. I am very angry and upset.

• Bj
    Bjs Besos Oct 22, 2018

Yesterday in Brooklyn brought bowl at 542 pm after work order number 397 it was to go. Get home. Took a bit next bit there's. A small bug/fly in my food two one dead the other half dead on between the lettuces never happened before. But Im very unhappy with that type of service. How can I be commandant for this problem. [email protected]

Manders317 Oct 22, 2018

Just went to my local chipotle, the one I go to all the time, and the burrito I just got is the saddest burrito I've ever had. It's half the size it usually is, and most of it is cold. This doesn't make me want to ever come back to chipotle.

• Cj
    CJ Jackson Oct 22, 2018

I was waiting in line for 45min for my food which then caused my food to get cold. They also had on 2 people working in the make line which caused the delay in the beginning. I feel that what cause this was that the employees where unorganized when it came to being in the make line.

• Co
    Connchad Oct 22, 2018

First thing had to wait only 4 customers ahead of me one guy doing it all. 3 or 4 in back 2 guys eating beside the register then he fixed my food the fajitas was old left over from the other day and this was at 11:15. As much bad Crap as chipotle has had in the past u would think they would try better I won't be taking my business there again.

• Am
    AMills Oct 21, 2018

I am a regular customer at the Lafayette, IN store. I have noticed a crew memeber there, Ashley, (skinny, shorter, no makeup) has subpar customer service. She never greets me, never smiles, and I watched to see her do it with other customers as well. Today she asked flatly, "What do you want?" with a blank expression and never made eye contact. :/

• Va
    Varun Chandrashekaran Oct 21, 2018

Ordered a chicken bowl with white rice to go and the rice was completely uncooked. Had to throw it away. Such a complete waste of time and money.

• De
    deja bushrod Oct 21, 2018

My chicken bowl is burnt i mean charred
    Gave me the wrong things and person on the line moving to fast forgot my lettece and she gave alot of attitude im not impressed ive been here before and never experienced
    This but again the meat was black and burnt and kind of made my toungue hurt do to the harsh taste

• Me
    Melissa5 Oct 21, 2018

My family went to Chipotle at corner of University Blvd and Sunrise in Plantation Florida. We waited in line about 25 min and when got to order they were out of white rice and was told they were out of cheese.

We then had to drive 15 min to go to another Chipotle and stand in line again. This is unacceptable!

sam gefre Oct 15, 2018

Hi so today me and some of my friends went to chipolte and there was food all over the tables and also on the floor

• Sh
    SHERRY_sas Oct 15, 2018

I got several child meals and some were given rotten oranges. The oranges had black mold in them

Chron Oct 03, 2018

My wife and I went to eat at Chipotle. They were not closed yet. The kid behind the line gave so much attitude and refused to make guacamole. I work in a restaurant, if someone walks in 1 min even before close, I have to serve them and have a good attitude this kid refused to do anything about the guac and rolled his eyes at both my wife and i

• Ir
    Iris gonzalez Sep 20, 2018

There was a hair in my food, i would like my money back!

Anonymous234 gf djyt Sep 20, 2018

Our server had placed our food in bowl that were not safely closed or placed corrextly in the bag, when we took out our meal it was placed sideways and do to that our food had spilt everywhere and the food .

• Yo
    Yogi Ross Sep 18, 2018

Usually quality is good every time,

This time bill desk rep. Told that please wait sir we woll be getting fresh for you. After 2-3 minutes i got, after reaching home found chips are not fresh and crunchy.
    Better i could have tested on the spot. Regretting..!!

• Fr
    Francis Khalil Massally Jr. Sep 18, 2018

My bowl was thrown together and not portioned property. Also at checkout u did not get a bag and had to reach and grab my food.

• Ca
    Cain202020 Sep 11, 2018

I bought three burritos and the lettuce was very ugly and the chicken was raw.

And the restaurant is very dirty and the staff is very slow.

Chrissy Messenger Sep 11, 2018

10-19-17 5:55pm. Lots of staff but super unorganized. No steak, running out of everything. Girl who checked us out said sorry we don’t have any trays, they are all dirty. Food all over floor, napkin dispenser empty. No trash can to throw trash away. This location has really gone down hill. Englewood Ohio location

• Su
    Sulen Cosme Sep 11, 2018

To whom it may concern,
    I visited the restaurant on 75 th ave and Thomas, I went in there ready to enjoy a Sunday night with my family to my surprise I had the worst service straying with the prep . When making my bowl they throw my food like it was serving it to dog . I would like to speak with a supervisor

• Mi
    Michelle Bella Sep 10, 2018

Spent $24.00 on supper, and was very much looking forward to the queso along with the big bag of chips. It was total crap! Watery, flavorless. Like water had been added to it to thin it? I won't waste money on large chips and that again. How's can you mess up queso? Employees @ the Mill Ave location in Tempe, AZ always good, however.