Chilis - Orth Brunswick, NJbugs in our drinks!

D Review updated:

I went to Chilis in North Brunswick, NJ tonight for the first time and I was served my drinks with bugs, not once but TWICE. The manager came over to our table and apologized. Then for some reason he (Mat) explained why or how there might have been drinks in our bugs...as if that was relevant to us as the customer. After that whole weird apology and explanation, he didn't even discount our bill...very unprofessional. It makes me wonder how people like that obtain a manager position. It was definitely my first and last time at Chilis.

• Updated by SabrinaJazz · Aug 01, 2017

We decided to wait and service turned out to be great after the frustration!!!

Animal rivers Aug 14, 2018

I need to talk to my area director immediately this Tyler rivers chili's ruston .

• Ms
    Ms. Weiske Aug 15, 2018

I ordered a 6 oz. Sirloin to go..."Medium"...and want I got was instead a "Rare"
    Piece of
    Meat"!!

• Em
    Emily Moore Aug 15, 2018

like it was made with the nuggets laid on top of the cheese. then sprinkled with yellow cheese. with the ordered dont have yellow cheese. only ceso.

• Je
    Jessieb89 Aug 15, 2018

I had a 80.00 meal with the family and was shocked to find a hair in my mouth as I was chewing I've been comming here for years and I love this place but the staff that night was very rude took my receipt and wouldn't give it back they would not replace my money and I am outraged

• Mo
    Mommy253 Aug 16, 2018

The service was very very terrible. I would never return for any type of service ever again. My food wasn't fresh and it tasted funny . I wouldn't recommend any of my friends of family to come here

Jason Kocsis Aug 20, 2018

Waited at to-go counter for over 10 minutes, different team members walked by. No one ever greeted meor tookmy order so i left. Guess they don't need the business.

Christine3 Aug 20, 2018

The waitress treated us like crap and set back there talking crap to everyone where we could see her. She messed are good up but didn't want no one to know if was her fault so she treated us like crap. The worse customer service ever.

• Ed
    Edwin Guzman Aug 21, 2018

Bartenders playing around with other co workers while customers actually waiting for drinks refill or service.

• To
    Tony Woodfin Aug 21, 2018

Was at Claremore OK, ate with daughter. We ordered 1/2 rack of ribs- the portion was very small & we felt ripped off. Really 4 ribs in a half rack???
    I think NOT!

• Ni
    Nicole Pearson Aug 28, 2018

I ordered a to go order about 2 pm on Wednesday February 7th from the Lawton ok location. I ordered chicken and waffles and my waffles are burnt.

• Yv
    Yvonne Bermudez Sep 03, 2018

I ordered a Sirlion Avocado comes with mixed greens and a six ounce sirlion. Sirlion was cooked and was delicious,
    the salad was brown,
    the avocado sour.
    This was at Chilis in Ponce Puerto Rico.

• La
    Latoya Coates Sep 18, 2018

Today (September 10th) me and my daughters had lunch and we all had different complaints about the food. Which is rare we usually love it.and tonight we all have stomach aches. First bad experience Not happy with it at this moment. The service was great though we loved Hasan. This was our first bad experience.

• Kr
    Kristin07 Oct 14, 2018

Sick and tired of you raising your prices every time you come out with a new menu. 2 for $20 then 2 for $22 now 2 for $25 is absolutely ridiculous. I have been a die hard Chili's fan for over 10 years and eat at a chili's once a week. I will not be back until you get off your high horse and bring prices back down.

Mark Nirmaier Oct 15, 2018

They where out of skillet cookies for the past two weeks! My associates and I went to chili's with the sole intention of eating a delicious skillet cookie, we have been gravely disappointed. I would like to receive something for my trouble or I will not be going back to chili's again!

• De
    Derrraneisha Oct 15, 2018

I order food online at least once a week. This is the second time my food wasn't how it should be. There were not any tomatoes or chives on my Cajun Chicken Pasta. I was given a plate with noodles and chicken. I just want whoever is fixing the orders to get them correct next time.

SabrinaJazz Oct 21, 2018

Waiting in the waiting area with my family and 1 year old for half hour;and we clearly see available seating employees are telling us that an empty because there is no service in that section

• Ju
    juliee11307 Oct 22, 2018

Went to waterbury, ct chilis and on 2 separate occasions our drink came with gnats in it. Both times the waitress brushed it off like it was a usual thing that happened often. The waitress was very rude both times and took a long time to do anything. We had to ask two different times for utensils and napkins for half of our table.

Jackie Aldridge Oct 22, 2018

The Chili's in Rome, Ga was ridiculously managed and very unkept. I noticed lots of servers sitting around yet floors and tables were extremely unkept. Lots of improvement in management needed.

• Se
    Senia1987 Oct 27, 2018

I go here a lot and never have any issues. They hired a girl whos been there a few months now. Everything was wrong including serving cold food. Ordered Prime Rib Tacos and the cheese wasn't even melted.

• Fr
    frederick cutlip ii Oct 28, 2018

We went to your location on South 27th in Franklin Wisconsin. We were seated at the very front of the restaurant on June 3, 2017 at 220pm approximately and left after 250pm without anyone even taking our order.