Chase Manhattan Bank — ruining my credit
In July 2005 Chase claimed I was 30days late on my payment increasing my interest rate to 27%, my bank payment history showed I made a payment for the month of July also in April 2006 I made a payment of two thousand at the time I had a balance of over four thousand, on my May 2006 statement the balance was over 3 thousand dollars more than one hundred of fees was added. Chase stated on my Credit Report I'm 90day late. Which is ruining my credit. I closed that account over 2yrs, no matter how much money I pay, my balance never goes under three thousand dollars, I sent letters to Chase asking why I’m paying some much fee why my interest rate have skyrocketed to 27% without any explanation all I get is numerous amount of phone calls at work and home without any help. Now when they call...they don't hang-up the phone, when I check my messages all I here is that beeping noise the sound...the phones makes when it's left off the hook, happens everyday now!
More Chase Manhattan Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts