The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Bank — racism
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I visited the branch this week and had to make a withdraw because the ATM was not working again (another story), as I approached the counter and asked to make a withdraw from my account, I was handed a withdraw slip asked to fill out the details and return it to the cashier.
Nothing strange in that how ever the slip I was handed was in Spanish, I DO NOT SPEAK OR READ SPANISH, when I commented this fact to the cashier, her comment was” it doesn’t matter fill it out any way”. When I asked for help the cashier made me feel so small and pathetic, and as I left the bank I felt so dejected.
I have just gone through US citizenship and one of the main requirements it to be able to read and write in ENGLISH, not Spanish or any other languages. So why is Chase Bank requiring all its customers to be fluent in Spanish?
I have banked all round the world using many different languages and have never been belittled by any of them, until now.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts