Champion Windows — product
Question: Has anyone ever had this problem?
We had Champion windows installed in our entire home two years ago. The UV blocking makes our house colder in the cold weather. I understand what UV protection is about and yes that it blocks the heat from the sun coming in.
We live in northeastern Ohio and winters are pretty cold here. I feel these windows are better for a climate where it is warm in winter and very hot in summer - ie Nevada, Arizona.
One thing I have learned from this experience and another is IF THE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU SIGN IMMEDIATELY...RUN RUN RUN- DO NOT BE PRESSURED INTO A CONTRACT WITH ANY COMPANY.!
This is high pressure sales and it is unethical.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - junk windows sloppy installation
- Champion Windows - truth about champion and the bbb
- Champion Windows - misinformed people!
- Champion Windows - multiple windows problems
- Champion Windows - sales tactics
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - windows
- Champion Windows - window quality
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - I am complaining about an installation of a sunroom on the back of my house.
- Champion Windows - wrong price
- Champion Windows - horrible mis-measured windows