Champion Windows — horrible mis-measured windows
I order 9 windows in June 2008 and the Salesman told me that any rotted wood on the window casings would be replaced. In August 2008 the Installers came and 3 out of 9 windows were the wrong size and they told me that they do NOT replace any bad wood and that they install new windows over rotted wood. I called to complain and they told me that replacing wood costs extra and that the Salesman was wrong. I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and then Champion promised they would replace the wood and order the windows that were incorrect. On Sept. 20, 2008, the Installers came back and installed 8 windows and 1 incorrect size window and ruined the casings & inside woodwork on two of the windows. They also did a horrible job on the outside trim work and did a very sloppy caulk job & there were many, MANY scratches on the new trim with MANY mis-cuts. The new trim is the correct color but is very cheap & thin and is not textured (woodgrain pattern) like the sample they gave me. This whole thing has been a total nightmare and is not over yet. The Installation Manager is coming over on Monday, Sept. 28th to look over the horrible job and I have a feeling that this one is going to go to court. Do NOT use Champion Windows--you will regret it!!!
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - junk windows sloppy installation
- Champion Windows - truth about champion and the bbb
- Champion Windows - misinformed people!
- Champion Windows - multiple windows problems
- Champion Windows - sales tactics
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - windows
- Champion Windows - window quality
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - I am complaining about an installation of a sunroom on the back of my house.
- Champion Windows - wrong price
- Champion Windows - poor quality/service