Having problems with DoorDash?

DoorDash reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2018. The latest review My order tonight from mcdonalds was posted on Mar 15, 2021. DoorDash has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. DoorDash has resolved 0 complaints.

DoorDash Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 973 1040 (Customer Service)
+1 650 681 9470 (Head Office)
901 Market St, 6th Floor
San Francisco, California

DoorDash Complaints & Reviews

DoordashMy order tonight from mcdonalds

Worst service ever. I did not get my large French fries. I did not get my BBQ dipping sauce. I did not get my 2 straws

The driver says I am out of luck because he is busy

I AM STILL HUNGRY AND NEED MY LARGE FRIES. I don't want the money back. I want the fries. This store in Cicero is excellent

I am STARVED. Please have my fries delivered ASAP and remove the tip from my order

Feb 28, 2021

Doordash — Order number: [protected]

To Whom It May Concern, My name is Julio Wright and I need file a complaint toward doordash driver named ...

DoordashDelivering meals ordered online.

A week ago we ordered two meals from Applebee's be delivered by DoorDash. About two minutes after the scheduled delivery time I got a text from the driver telling me he had a flat tire and would be here in 10 minutes. Twenty-five minutes later I texted him and he said he needed another 10 minutes. I said that the food would be cold and he need not deliver.

The next day the Applebee's manager was very helpful and also complained to DoorDash. I had already answered the DoorDash request for feedback with my failing grade for non delivery. Later that day I got an inquiry from DoorDash which asked for more information. I answered. The next day I got another email inquiry asking for more information. Again I answered. The next day I received an email saying they were sorry for my experience but it was too late for them to compensate us. I replied that I had filed immediately and I should receive their compensation. Again I got the same reply about being too late. I tried one more time and got the same response. The Applebee's manager gave us the food we had ordered and told us that DoorDash was difficult to work with! That's for sure!

DoordashDoorDash not honoring coupons emailed to customers

I receive emails from DoorDash with promo codes. Tried using one (15% off next 2 orders) meeting all specifications in the email. System popped back something about not being in the area. I chatted with a customer service rep, who asked for screenshot of email. Email self-destructed. It was on the screen of my phone, and then poof! It disappeared. Seems DoorDash is using dishonest tactics.

DoordashRefund of Money

Good evening,

I have had issues with orders in the past. The problem I experienced on 1/22/2021 was the last straw. I placed an order with China East on Buckner Blvd in Virginia Beach, VA. I entered the time I wanted the delivery to be made as 5:30 pm. For some unknown reason, the time was saved as 8:00 pm. I tried to change the time with the restaurant and was told I needed to get in touch with DoorDash. I did an online chat with someone who told me it wasn't possible to get my money back even though a dasher hadn't been assigned to me. I called the restaurant back and canceled the order with the restaurant. Someone from DoorDash called me and I confirmed that I had canceled the order and told him not to process payment. After a few minutes of discussion, I was assured that since I canceled with the restaurant, my charge through DoorDash would be canceled. I was still charged $41.37. So, I immediately canceled my subscription with your company. The next day, I had a charge of $9.99 for the next month's subscription. That is a total of $51.36 that needs to be refunded to me. I have tried multiple times to do an online chat but never could get through.

Doordash.comFood delivery

Don't use them - no customer service in usa, no refunds when you report missing items and food issues, and they will after using them for alot of times, block you from ever receiving reimbursement.

Tony xu the founder and 2 other [censored], rake in $16 billion dollars in revenue from the delivery business.

He does not care about the loyal customer using it for 2.5 years and 2-3 times a day for inhome delivery.

So, again don't use door dash, if you want to speak to india or philapines or s. America, they do not employ usa help.

Thumbs down - tony xu - go back to shang hai & open [censored] house, as your ripping everyone off.

DoordashPoor service and lack of proper credits.

My business used my personal Door dash account. We had 4 orders in a row of missing items or complete wrong order being received. I when a complaint was filed on each order, the refunds became less and less. Two of the credits/refund given did not cover the price of the food items. An example a sandwich I was charged $6.75 for, I only received a credit of $2.75. The item was not received at all. But Door dash would not refund the full price. But I was wrong for becoming upset and requesting a full refund. They have now deactivated my account and anyone that uses my home/business address.

Doordashdasher driver app/ deactivation

I was having numerous issues with the app since the last update. My ratings have been up to standards. When I did the new update I started having issues with accepting orders, completing them, or the orders coming through on a text message but not on the app. I went to the doordash website to follow the trouble shooting steps. Tried to dash again same issues. I had to call 3 times to confirm the delivery drop off. I than called doordash to explain the issue and my ratings are dropping. While on hold they deactivate my account. I have sent proof to them. Called numerous times. How can we be held accountable for keeping are ratings at standards if the app is malfunctioning. I have been trying to get this resolved the past 4 days and not one person has responded to my issue. This is unacceptable. How can you solve a problem with no communication. My daughter has even seen what the app does. But still I get ignored and no response. When I did everything properly according to the website help site.

Doordashfood delivery

I ordered a $150 + celebratory dinner to celebrate my release from the hospital invited my girlfriend over after I've been in several months recovering from pneumonia and ordered what I thought would be a great dinner for Black Angus it was surf and turf prime rib and lobster and boy what a disappointment the order was poorly cooked over it was overcooked Lobster was okay didn't deliver the desert that we paid for didn't bring any chance allows didn't bring any plates it was late and delivery and didn't bring the au jus sauce for the prime rib which was a major faux pas I mean that ruined it right there then we had like two like lava cakes there was supposed to have ice cream with them no such luck that was half of the you know of the taste of the so that was completely botched drinks were melted order arriving late and what makes it worse and what makes this totally unacceptable and it's going to drive me to use ubereats from now on so these guys so I use a lot I was a good customer response response that said thank you for your input and will we're looking for ways to improve our service or some crap like that I spent $150 dinner I would expect it to be done right and if it wasn't I would expect you guys to stand behind your customer but you didn't that's embarrassing and a customer service terrible terrible

Doordashjobs

Used to use you quite a bit. Now it seems almost impossible to look for a job. You need to rid yourself of the ridiculousness of companies such as the ones I will list below.
                  Not worth it to me (and others) any more.
                  Oct 16 have a car or a bike? You can get paid to deliver in toronto! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 16 uber eats delivery partners needed in toronto - fun way to make more! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 16 ✭deliver with doordash earn up to $25 /hr✭ img map

Oct 16 uber driver partner - opportunity to earn at least $2500 guaranteed! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 16 delivery partners (cars & bikes) needed in toronto - earn now! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 16 uber driver partner needed (flexible hours & weekly pay) (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 15 delivery partners (cars & bikes) needed in toronto - earn now! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 15 ethnic food cook (korean food) (thornhill, ontario) pic map

Oct 15 deliver with doordash earn up to $25 /hr (toronto: brampton) img map

Oct 15 earn up to $23/hr be your own boss doordash (toronto: mississauga) img map

Oct 15 have a car or a bike? You can get paid to deliver in toronto! (toronto, on, ca) img map

Oct 15 deliver with doordash earn up to $25 /hr (toronto: brampton) img map

Does all this really need to be there.

• Updated by rksherk · Oct 16, 2018

Even trying to complain is too hard.

• Updated by rksherk · Oct 16, 2018

What is going on!!!

Door Dash — all around service

I am a driver for Door Dash. Earlier this evening, I had received a pick up order that was to be picked up by...