Champion Windowsnone

This is not a complaint! Before I had Champion install a window, a patio door, and an entry door for me, I looked at this site and read the complaints; needless to say, what I saw here made me nervous, but the quality of service I received in the showroom as well as what appeared to me to be a quality product encouraged me to go with Champion anyway.

I am not sorry. Yes, Champion products are expensive, but I believe I received what I paid for. The installers did excellent prep work, did no damage to my siding and did not leave a mess of any sort behind. The doors and window are a perfect fit, are very sturdy and come with a lifetime quarantee that seems to cover every circumstance.

I can only conclude that there are several different companies out there called "Champion" or that the individual Champion dealerships vary widely in the quality of their products and the expertise of their employees.

maskzman Aug 26, 2009

I call BS... Just another Champion paid robot employee that monitor this complaint web site and post pro-Champion posting to try to counter act any negitive postings. If you like Champion used cars sales tactics and its high prices then Champion might be the contractor for you. Other then that you might want to consider any another contractor that doen't have to play decepitive games with its customers...

maskzman Aug 27, 2009

I got some ocean front propety in AZ for sales a fair price, if you like?

maskzman Aug 31, 2009

I smell RAT... I mean a rat on the Champion wheel

• Il
    ilikestuff Oct 05, 2009

Champion has been nothing but incompetent ever since the sales call. Everything after that has been disingenuous and incompetent. I've no doubt some people got lucky either with individuals or a legitimate franchise here and there but by and large everything people have complained about on here has happened to us. We had four identical windows, supposed to take 4 hours to install take 2 1/2 weeks and were installed poorly. Their warranty service is best described as unethical. They try to get out of warranty work or charge us service call fees. There may be a few good and decent people in that company but by and large, they are a bunch of rats. Boy, I wish we had researched Champion more thoroughly prior to purchasing, we were so naive. Now we're stuck w/a crappy product and even crappier warranty service. Were I an attorney I'd make it my mission to make the local franchise miserable.

JOB Jun 04, 2010

How does a company that has over 72 locations, installs over 14o, 000 projects, in 39 states get away with this? They must have every state attorney general in the US investigating them. What? They aren't being sued anywhere. They, in fact are most highly rated by not only the BBB, Angies List, and every other credible fair reporting agency on the planet, but you only need to talk to any of our representatives, installers, office staff to see that they aren't bleeaguered by continuous bad work. The two or three lame competitors who somehow put this junk out, then direct people to read when trying to compete are pathetic liars.