The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Champion Windows — none
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is not a complaint! Before I had Champion install a window, a patio door, and an entry door for me, I looked at this site and read the complaints; needless to say, what I saw here made me nervous, but the quality of service I received in the showroom as well as what appeared to me to be a quality product encouraged me to go with Champion anyway.
I am not sorry. Yes, Champion products are expensive, but I believe I received what I paid for. The installers did excellent prep work, did no damage to my siding and did not leave a mess of any sort behind. The doors and window are a perfect fit, are very sturdy and come with a lifetime quarantee that seems to cover every circumstance.
I can only conclude that there are several different companies out there called "Champion" or that the individual Champion dealerships vary widely in the quality of their products and the expertise of their employees.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - junk windows sloppy installation
- Champion Windows - truth about champion and the bbb
- Champion Windows - misinformed people!
- Champion Windows - multiple windows problems
- Champion Windows - sales tactics
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - windows
- Champion Windows - window quality
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - I am complaining about an installation of a sunroom on the back of my house.
- Champion Windows - wrong price
- Champion Windows - horrible mis-measured windows