Certegy — check decline
I was just declined for a $20 check I wrote to Maurices, a company I have been writing checks to for years. I am a manager for the bank that I wrote the check off of and know that the funds were available in the acct. I was humiliated in front of my boss, who was with me shopping. I was told by the clerk to call an 800 number, which by the way its impossible to get in touch with a live human being! The automated system told me they could not give a specific reason as to why the check was declined. Now don't get me wrong, Im all for identity theft protection, but this is ridiculous! Something has got to be done to avoid future embarrassment for the consumer who is not at fault.
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!