Certegy/check Approvalcheck refusal

I tried to write a check for a purchase and the check was refused by Certegy. I have not written a hot check ever. I have an excellent credit rating. When I called Certegy they told me that there was nothing wrong with my writting a check, but if I would fill out a 3 or 4 page report this would be taken care of. Screw Certegy and AS. If you want my business I would think that you would clear this up. If I do not hear from you my family will not ever trade at AS. I will also make it a personal goal to tell everyone who will listen how I was treated.
William A Collins
8/11/09

p.s. I had to hold on the phone for almost 45 minutes to before they blew me off.