Cenlarfraud

F

Cenlar is now servicing our mortgage since Taylor Bean and Whitaker went out. We have had trouble getting our insurance and our taxes paid. We have received threatening delinquent notices from tax collectors due to the fact that Cenlar will not pay them out of our escrow account. There is so much more to this story then can be typed on here.

I have created a group on Facebook called "Homeowner's Against Cenlar." If you are on Facebook please type "Cenlar" in the search bar and find us!!! I am trying to get a bunch of us together. We need to find a way to get the word out and get this place shut down!!! We are contacting news stations, the better business bureau, the attorney general and possibly even a lawyer!

Please join the group and share your experiences with the rest of us!! Together we can try to make a difference!

• Ge
    george wise May 09, 2013

My mortgage was paid in full on Jan.11, 2013, & I have been trying since then to get my refund on the unused portion of my homeowner insurance
    in the amount of $3062. Cenlar has used every lie in the world as to why I have not recieved my check.Their representatives are
    useless.I really believe Cenlar's intentions are to give me the run around until I give up and go away. I have contacted the Comsumer
    Protection Agency & have not heard anything from them.I am considering filing a complaint with the fraud dept.of the FBI .I really believe Cenlar is commiting fraud and should be shut down.

• Fu
    Fustrated 3 Jun 01, 2011

From a fustrated citizen.
    I to am a victim of Cenlar, they have been charging me for homeowners insurance, when I have been paying this on my own. When I contacted them that they owed me $1, 804.00, they told me that they had never received the proof that I was making the insurance payments on my own, I faxed them the paperwork seven times and my insurance company sends them a copy also, but they still were charging me. I called and they said they would review my loan and send me a refund check. I told them that it should be for $1, 804.00, but they only sent me a check for $180.91, and told me that I would receive another refund for $450.52. I have not received the other refund check and I called them and they said that they had mailed a check for $335.00, which is a far cry from $450.52. This is still not the $1, 804.00 refund that they owe me. They said that they could not send me the $450.52 refund because that would make my escrow short $75.00. Well if you subtract the $335.00 from $450.52, they kept $115.00. Why not just subtract the $75.00 that they said was short, instead they took $115.00.
    I keep calling them and ask to someone who speaks English and all I get is someone that cannot speak English. When I ask to talk to a supervisor I get the same person that I was originally talking too.
    This company needs to give everyone back all the money that we are owed. Also every year it seems that my payments go up by $200.00. When I was with TB&W my payments were $378.00 now I am paying $476.66. Never had any problems with TB&W and I have another mortgage company that I deal with and they never say anything about an Escrow account.
    It is time that we put this company on an action law suit.

• Eq
    -Equalizer Mar 02, 2010

I know if you are having problems like I have been experiencing then there is probably fraud taking place. I am sick of it and the representatives working there. This is a fly by night company who is robbing the consumers of TB&W (Taylor, Bean, and Whitaker). They are trying to increase my fixed mortgage up to 40% higher than I ever agreed to. Please contact your State attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission to report your story because they will investigate.

Federal Trade Commission