[Resolved] Cell Cscore to upgrade

F Sep 02, 2018

On Friday 31/8/18 I wanted to upgrade to the p20 when I was informed at a branch that my score have been removed due to a cancellation of an contact. Just over a year ago I was instructed by cell c to cancel a contract cause my account was hacked by their staff. Since March this year I received numerous calls to upgraded and now I can not because my scoring was removed.

Both myself and the instore clerk tried to contact client services and was unsuccessful. On Saturday I tried again only to be place through to all the department's with no help. Eventually whilst holding on for a superb my call got dropped.

I have been a loyal client for 10 year's and missed out on a contract and received be service as a thanks form the leading cellular company.

• Cell C's response · Sep 03, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

We sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience.

Please email us your Cell C number as well as an alternative contact number to [email protected]

Our team will look into it.

^NT