[Resolved] Cell C — score to upgrade
On Friday 31/8/18 I wanted to upgrade to the p20 when I was informed at a branch that my score have been removed due to a cancellation of an contact. Just over a year ago I was instructed by cell c to cancel a contract cause my account was hacked by their staff. Since March this year I received numerous calls to upgraded and now I can not because my scoring was removed.
Both myself and the instore clerk tried to contact client services and was unsuccessful. On Saturday I tried again only to be place through to all the department's with no help. Eventually whilst holding on for a superb my call got dropped.
I have been a loyal client for 10 year's and missed out on a contract and received be service as a thanks form the leading cellular company.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946