The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cell C — online data purchased
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 1 Dec 2018 I went onto the Cell c App and bought R1999.00 Data. An OTP was messaged to me via the bank, after entering the OTP code it showed that transaction went through successfully. After 8 calls to Cell C and endless time waiting for them to assist on their customer service number, i was told to take my bank statement to my local cell c store.
I have done so today with a reference number that i received from my bank to show the transaction went through. The store Mall at Carnival Cell C told me now to wait 48 hours for head office to look into the matter. It is the 7th December and im still without my Data that Ii bought and only a lady at cell C that gave me a cold shoulder. The lady Cynthia Fasi told me to leave the store now and wait 48 hours. To me it is unexceptable because I have been dealing with this matter since the 1st December. According to me Cell C took my money but in return didnt give me my Data.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure