The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cell C — legal department
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ran a credit check on myself about a week ago. Turns out that I have been blacklisted by Cell C on an account that has been indeed settled in full on 18 August 2010. I still have a copy of my proof of settlement (and also confirmed this again with Select Online). I have been trying to get 8n tough with the legal department of Cell C for almost 48 hours now.. ...nobody answers the phones. I have left numerous messages with operators etc. Everybody just tells me that the leagl department will phone me back...NO results.
All I want to do is clear my name. I am stronly considdering leagl procedings against Cell C for wrongfully blacklisting me.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Cell C - unauthorised charges
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Receiving pornographic videos through whatsapp. Both my friend and my cell numbers on my contract.
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime